ADVERTISEMENT

To Mask or Not to Mask that is the question?

Simple question, do you think wearing a Mask works to stop the spread of Covid-19?

• Total voters
I guess u r incapable of understanding what ARNORTH mission is. lol

How could you let all those people die? You knew it was a problem and you knew we’d have a once in a century virus and yet you did nothing. Why did you know and literally no one in power did anything about it? “I retired”. Too busy relaxing to save lives: Why is everyone so brilliant after something happens?

Reactions: Lukeag
How could you let all those people die? You knew it was a problem and you knew we’d have a once in a century virus and yet you did nothing. Why did you know and literally no one in power did anything about it? “I retired”. Too busy relaxing to save lives: Why is everyone so brilliant after something happens?

You really are silly. You devolve into grade school quality logic. What have you done? More importantly what did Trump do to prepare the country for the pandemic? He was the captain of the ship when COVID hit us.

to Openly derail this conversation and brag a bit, I’d like to announce that I actually was just accepted onto a disaster medical assistance team this month. This has been a professional goal of mine for a long time so I’m pretty excited. Now I get the honor of doing all this on boarding paperwork....

Will you work with any federal agencies? You might be able to find good information on the internet on HHS or CDC Pandemic Plans if you have not already searched.

You really are silly. You devolve into grade school quality logic. What have you done? More importantly what did Trump do to prepare the country for the pandemic? He was the captain of the ship when COVID hit us.
Silly
You’ve been in government business too long. Point fingers when something goes wrong. The Vaccine was an accomplishment of extraordinary effort.

Catarono lost his mind years ago. Best to ignore and move on. There are a couple of others on this thread that think they are hot shit mentally, but resemble Qanon ramblings. Best to just to stop posting.

The saddest thing is that oldschool68 died earlier this week of COVID-19 and these idiots don’t have the decency to just just STFU.

There it is. Haha you played yourself.

Catarono lost his mind years ago. Best to ignore and move on. There are a couple of others on this thread that think they are hot shit mentally, but resemble Qanon ramblings. Best to just to stop posting.

The saddest thing is that oldschool68 died earlier this week of COVID-19 and these idiots don’t have the decency to just just STFU.

What a shame about oldschool68.
Your advice is prudent. Some of them are abrasive, will devolve into child like arguments, and will pontificate in their ignorance. Some will waste my time with their assumptions they treat as facts. Now that I think about it, there are others I will block as well!

What I find ironic is I did pandemic planning on behalf of the country but some of these posters will attack me. They remind me of people who will denigrate me for helping veterans or donating to worthy causes. Tomorrow I am going to do a lot of blocking do to their caustic responses.

Last edited:

Haha, I have no idea who you are and only a vague idea what QAnon is and that’s only because the lefties on twitter can’t shut up about it.
I am sad for oldschool but using sad stories as a weapon to blame one president for every death (even if they happen months after he’s out) makes you a shitty person. Not me.

Oh just shut the hell up campwalker. You're calling out Cat?
LOL
You're like one of the half a dozen sub 70's on here. holy shit.
Yea...just don't. We all have our history here and it's the internet, so we all play out games and stuff.
But you're not one of those. Pay Mark your money each month and just lurk because evetime you try to post something profound its just fckin laughable.

Will you work with any federal agencies? You might be able to find good information on the internet on HHS or CDC Pandemic Plans if you have not already searched.

when our team is called up we will be part of the national reserve.

Reactions: ArmyTanker

Everyone pays to be on this board and has a right to express their opinions within the confines and rules of this board, not within the confines and rules of you.
Cat is a damn good member and poster. Kindly STFU when you wanna attack others on this site.

Reactions: Lukeag
Would you breathe in and out of a paper bag all day to prevent any kind of Epizootic from coming in our out of your lungs?

Nah man. You’re the one that doesn’t have the decency to STFU. You’re speaking in half truths and hiding behind us losing Oldschool68 to COVID. You really need to stop and think hard about what you’re saying.

Dmat are intermittent federal employees. When we are deployed we operate under the department of health and human services.

If I am not mistaken HHS is the principal agency to lead medical agencies. If you have not done so and you are curious about the big picture in regards to National Disaster planning by requisite federal agencies, google the National Response Framework.

Reactions: pharm11
I am decisively engaged with volunteer work for veterans with PTSD. Every day 20-22 veterans commit suicide. Helping them is one of my passions that keep me going and gives my life definition and purpose. It is quite rewarding to turn lives 160 degrees.
That's definitely a worthy cause, and it sounds like you have a real passion for it. But why stop at 160? Why not go for the extra 20 degrees?

Doesn’t surprise me a thread getting derailed by dems and leftist opinions is left standing.

That's definitely a worthy cause, and it sounds like you have a real passion for it. But why stop at 160? Why not go for the extra 20 degrees?

Thanks. 180 degrees is virtually impossible because they will still be broken in some aspects.. I have written a PTSD Paper that has helped people turn their lives around. It is quite rewarding to help people find tranquility. Unfortunately, I am reticent about sharing the link to the paper in this forum. Some posters will attack what is good.

You know you think your bureaucratic experience should resinate with all of us? You have been dying to tell how knowledgable and wonderfiul you were. I'm not impressed. I'm sure you did some wonderful work and some of it may have been used. We all thank you for your service. But you were part of the underbelly of our self fulfilling bureaucratic machine. Not all will take that as a storming accolade nor should we stand at attention. Comparing your knowledge and work with what appears to been an incredible all out effort to provide PPE, machines filling gaps and you name it along with development and roll out of vaccine is a miscalculation at the least.

Have an excellent life.

The answer is quite a simple one -

The US reports every death where a Positive Covid is present as a Covid death - which is not happening elsewhere. Reporting of the deaths as Covid caused deaths increase funding and support money therefore, there is a financial and political causation behind these so called death rates being higher. California rates where higher earlier simply due to the travel from Asian communities into the West coastline.

If you think some of these turd filled 3rd world countries are better off in handling a pandemic then you just being duped. I am sure though if the US offered money for each confirmed COVID deaths to them, all of these numbers would change overnight.

If you get the COVID Vaccine make sure to wear your "I thank trump shirt" on the way out. Without the funding he put in place and the Govt restrictions he removed in order to get the vaccine process streamlined there would be no vaccine today. The removal of the restrictions played the key role, as simply throwing money at a solution never solved anything when the bureaucrats just get in the way of progress.
What else did Trump do to prepare the country for the pandemic?

People have. You ignore them because it didn’t fit your narrative. Same thing everyone else does.
You think you’re the rational, logical one here. But everyone just parrots their talking points and preferred story.
There is no discussion on anything political. There is close-minded crosstalk.

Do you even know what the National Response Framework is (NFR)? Why is it important to follow the NFR? Who is tasked to provide overarching leadership to all the federal agencies and cabinets in Disaster Planning.? Who is supposed to be the lead agency for medical issues in the country? What is ARNORTH and NORTHCOM missions in regards to disaster relief planning? Are there down trace NG units with the mission to support disaster relief? How do military contract officers help states, first responders, and hospitals? What are the basic budget protocols to access FEMA funds?

What do you know of the national disaster planning relief process, and what are your experiences in this endeavor?

Last edited:
Therefore it’s gotta be the mask. Or, stick to your military stories because logic is not your strong suit

Arguing these things based on statistics provided by the CDC or HHS is akin to trying to ascertain who is the most murderous dictator of all time using the number of deaths attributed to the dictator as reported by the dictator
Have an excellent life.

Do you even know what the National Response Framework is (NFR)? Why is it important to follow the NFR? Who is tasked to provide overarching leadership to all the federal agencies and cabinets in Disaster Planning.? Who is supposed to be the lead agency for medical issues in the country? What is ARNORTH and NORTHCOM missions in regards to disaster relief planning? Are there down trace NG units with the mission to support disaster relief? How do military contract officers help states, first responders, and hospitals? What are the basic budget protocols to access FEMA funds?

What do you know of the national disaster planning relief process, and what are your experiences in this endeavor?
Appeals to ethos are meaningless from an anonymous poster.

Thanks. 180 degrees is virtually impossible because they will still be broken in some aspects.. I have written a PTSD Paper that has helped people turn their lives around. It is quite rewarding to help people find tranquility. Unfortunately, I am reticent about sharing the link to the paper in this forum. Some posters will attack what is good.
Have you followed any of the research on MDMA treating PTSD? What are your thoughts on it?

Reactions: ArmyTanker
You can't answer me because you don't have the requisite knowledge and experience. Instead you answer with a vapid response.
There was nothing vapid in my response- and if you think there was, you don’t know what the word means. I said “Appeals to ethos are meaningless from an anonymous poster.” It was an assertion that neither your questions nor my potential answers hold any value due to anonymity. I didn’t say I was unable to answer you. I do not believe any answers I give as to my own credibility have any more weight than yours do- for exactly the same reason.
That you waited so long to even respond to my initial post is also suggestive of someone who senses that the audience has lost interest and is seeking to drum up more engagement as a means of finding some personal gratification.
I’m not going to engage you further. You’re either a charlatan or an expert, but your anonymity allows for either to be possible. Jargon-filled questions intended to intimidate aren’t indicative of anything when google can answer them and you’re anonymous.
I’m done here. You’re either self-righteous and seeking validation from strangers or a troll. I have no time for either.

Have you followed any of the research on MDMA treating PTSD? What are your thoughts on it?

No I have not followed MDMA. I will be candid and say I glanced at an article regarding it, but I don't know enough to formulate any realistic opinions. I focus on cognitive therapy. My approach is simple:

- Survive. Don't commit suicide.
- Take care of your physical needs like food, sleep, hygiene, shelter, and safety.
- Reduce depression to stabilize them.
- Define PTSD.
- List the symptoms.
- Provide coping skills for the symptoms.

There might be a chance I will work with some suicide prevention researchers if I am lucky to share some insights. Case in point. People who are afflicted by a strong case of PTSD will often have suicidal ideations, but it is more than that. Some of them want to die for a few years. Living sentences them to more pain and suffering. They are at great risk.

Do you work in the mental health field?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT