ADVERTISEMENT

Wow...covid related

people would say national mask mandate but even Biden said he would encourage the governors to do it which isn’t really much different.

i wear a mask, but my problem with this is that when looking at the data, i'm not sure what that legislation actually accomplishes.

harris county has had a mask mandate since 4/27. on that day, the 7-day rolling average was 8.3% testing positivity rate.

harris county hovered around this number for a month, crossed 10% on 6/1 (over a month later), and then increased to 23% over a month later on 7/4.

harris county's testing positivity rate has been steadily falling since 7/4 for nearly 2 months and is back under 10%.

so within the lifetime of the mask mandate (4 months), harris county held steady less than 10% positive (1 month), increased to 23% (1 month), and decreased back down to less than 10% (2 months).

what would a national mask mandate have done? were any states prevented by the us govt from installing their own mask mandates?

Last edited:
What do you attribute other countries better success at both infections and deaths?

Also, I know you believe lockdowns were some political game. Do you believe Biden talked all other countries into lockdowns, or that each country has an election coming?

the problem with this exercise is that every country is not only different in demographics and population density, but also counts covid differently.

What do you attribute other countries better success at both infections and deaths?

Also, I know you believe lockdowns were some political game. Do you believe Biden talked all other countries into lockdowns, or that each country has an election coming?
Are we sure that all countries are reporting infections and deaths the same way?

Reactions: texasguyto
qanon is the left hand.

here’s the right hand:

Right...

Lockdowns should be for extreme cases only. When they first did it, it was warranted because hospitals had already been overrun in China and Italy. However, it should have been obvious when Hospitals started going out of business due to lack of patients that it wasn't needed in the US at that time.

Some places that locked down are having spikes. I think we don’t know how to analyze our own info much less everyone else’s.

Sounds like some Sesame Street conspiracy brought to you by the letter “Q”

I read an article about how Tebow, who fights against pedophiles and sex trafficking makes him a Q guy. So now anyone that fights against pedophiles is a "crazy" person. Tell you what, I don't care if there is a crazy conspiracy behind it, if they are furthering the crackdown or bringing to light pedophiles, let them go crazy.
Who gets to define someone as a Q guy. It seems like a convenient silencing mechanism used by the leftists.

Saying that Covid killed 180,000 doesn't tell the whole story and saying it only killed 10k doesn't tell the whole story. I've heard it mentioned a couple times but never really studied the excess death numbers...I think we are abut to hear a lot more about it and it's trending twoard normal. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm It's a serious problem but we really just need to protect the f$@k out of the vulnerable.
This.

i wish our leaders would have thought this through.
somebody should have seen the obvious.
we should have been putting covid+ patients in elder care facilities,
where the clients are accustomed to death.

Reactions: IDRILL4GASOIL
118571775_3334939009896576_7166430395851857573_n.jpg

like that david duke, who’s a great guy.

it’s criminal how the libs have maligned him just because he won’t put on a mask, be quiet and conform.

and he has dared to speak out against the CHINAMAN flu.

oh, the horror!

America’s biggest health problems are mental health (declining due to media manipulation), obesity (promoted by mass media) & Pharmacy pill dependence (one of media’s biggest sponsors). Lock downs make all of them worse.

Reactions: BDB99
Fighting against sex trafficing, which is a real thing, in no way makes you crazy. Believing Trump is some divine leader sent to save the world from a deep state of satan worshiping pedophiles run by the Democratic party and Hollywood probably does.
I guess it is better than supporting abortion, which is celebrated by the Democratic party and Hollywood. What I am saying, is I don't care what they believe if they are fighting the fight against pedophiles and sex trafficking and producing results.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukeag and catorano
How did this get to Qanon and why? Yeah they are a bit out there but they are a non-violent group focused on exposing the “deep state” and with it pedophiles. Getting traction with the latter. As long as they stay like this I got no probs with them.

My point was you can’t discount covid deaths because the people had a comorbidity anymore than you can discount a cancer death because the person had one. It has nothing to do with shutdowns or whatever else that was attributed to.
It’s funny to watch you argue that things are gray by making a black and white argument. Really, it’s funny to me to watch you argue much of anything.

It’s a demographic that should be cautious with the virus as the facts have shown us.

Those facts also show us that the shutdown for the rest of us was complete bullshit. Millions of jobs lost, businesses bankrupted and increased national debt for no good reason at all.
Oh there was a good reason. The left tried to hang this virus around the president’s neck so they reported “facts” and “science” in ways that would support their goal of destroying him even if it destroyed the country.

Reactions: gooch82 and 2th_doc
I looked at that website he quoted here. Its not actual data, its estimates and doesn't include covid deaths. Doesn't seem relevant.
But all of the overstated “estimates” from the WHO etc saying millions and millions were going to die was relevant, right? That's what everyone was pointing to in the very beginning in an effort to shut everything down.

The media reports every new positive case milestone to convince people the virus is out of control. The CDC reports data, without commentary, and the media accuses them of political propaganda.

Reactions: Ted Striker
Oh there was a good reason. The left tried to hang this virus around the president’s neck so they reported “facts” and “science” in ways that would support their goal of destroying him even if it destroyed the country.
It’s really all they have. It’s a big issue, no doubt, but if there are signs we are coming out of it or the risks are now well known and less than dangerous for most Americans, it’s bad for Democrats.

the group of people who constantly complain about the virus being politicized are the same people who politicize it in post after post every single day.

is this a conscious stratagem or due to lack of self awareness?

Reactions: CheekySchneider
poster: the moon is made of green cheese and the lunar landings were faked.

me: that’s preposterous.

ted: you have nothing but eristic attack, point awarded to the green cheese dude.

But all of the overstated “estimates” from the WHO etc saying millions and millions were going to die was relevant, right? That's what everyone was pointing to in the very beginning in an effort to shut everything down.
Dude the website quoted literally says it does not include covid deaths and is estimates. Not much to argue about.

QAnon is a far right conspiracy thoery alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Trump.

CDC data didn't change. Just crazy people looking for something.

There is some truth to the first statement even if you want to ignore it. Lots of pedos running around the DNC - Podesta, Biden, the guy in SF who pals around with Schiff and Pelosi. They certainly abandoned God by sanctioning abortion and removing God from schools. Does Q go off the rails at times? Sure. No worse than Schiff stating today that RUSSIA WAS BEHIND THE ANTIFA RIOTS IN PORTLAND. Take a step back and look at the facts critically. You are being misled by the media and DNC with false flags

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT