ADVERTISEMENT

Wow...covid related

Can we discuss the info that’s presented on the CDC site and not who presented it. I do agree it’s poorly presented but the interpretation of 154,000 covid deaths is also poorly presented and that has been passed off as absolute set in stone fact with little room for discussion.

There is some truth to the first statement even if you want to ignore it. Lots of pedos running around the DNC - Podesta, Biden, the guy in SF who pals around with Schiff and Pelosi. They certainly abandoned God by sanctioning abortion and removing God from schools. Does Q go off the rails at times? Sure. No worse than Schiff stating today that RUSSIA WAS BEHIND THE ANTIFA RIOTS IN PORTLAND. Take a step back and look at the facts critically. You are being misled by the media and DNC with false flags

Provide the hard evidence of anyone being a pedo or satan worshiper. There's a reason no credible outlet has jumped on it. Phooey. "Abandoned God".

Provide the hard evidence of anyone being a pedo or satan worshiper. There's a reason no credible outlet has jumped on it. Phooey. "Abandoned God".
Evidence of being a pedo? Well let me tell you about Jeffrey Epstein...

Evidence of being a pedo? Well let me tell you about Jeffrey Epstein...
Screen_Shot_2019_07_08_at_8.51.48_PM.7.png

It’s still crazy to me that this is going viral now.

Maybe I’m missing something, but this data has been on CDC’s site for months.

Unless I’ve been drinking and time traveling again.

It’s a demographic that should be cautious with the virus as the facts have shown us.

Those facts also show us that the shutdown for the rest of us was complete bullshit. Millions of jobs lost, businesses bankrupted and increased national debt for no good reason at all.
Just to add a bit to this, covid death rate in long term care facilities is much higher than in seniors that don’t live in LTC facilities.

Reactions: texasguyto
More concerned with people who are alive. Dead people can't really "run around".
Plenty of people running around who went on the Lolita Express and to his island. Not saying they’re all in some satanic cult but clearly they liked underage girls per the indictments.

Plenty of people running around who went on the Lolita Express and to his island. Not saying they’re all in some satanic cult but clearly they liked underage girls per the indictments.

So you've given me "people", "they", and "the indictments". That's the hard evidence and specifics I was looking for. Thanks, cap.

So you've given me "people", "they", and "the indictments". That's the hard evidence and specifics I was looking for. Thanks, cap.
Curious what it is you think. Are all of these people hanging out with Epstein on his island (aka orgy island) squeaky clean and it was only Epstein who benefitted from trafficking underage girls?

Curious what it is you think. Are all of these people hanging out with Epstein on his island (aka orgy island) squeaky clean and it was only Epstein who benefitted from trafficking underage girls?
Not to mention the women who have come forward to say what happened to them as children.

Nope. He mentioned indictments- indictments of whom? Previous poster mentioned Podesta, Biden, some guy in SF. We can rally around real information, half assed suggestives bore me.

It's your prerogative to back out when challenged on something
Epstein and Maxwell both indicted. Victims have come forward. Feds appear to be working to get Maxwell to turn states evidence. The investigation is ongoing about who else was involved from Bill Clinton to Prince Andrew. No telling who will be caught up in the net.

they all need to be held accountable.

i don't give a shit about how it shakes out politically.

but they won't because they are all insanely rich and powerful.

they all need to be held accountable.

i don't give a shit about how it shakes out politically.

but they won't because they are all insanely rich and powerful.
I agree across the board and it’s unfortunate. It Maxwell can stay alive I think she will bring down a number of people. Most probably just very wealthy people we don’t know but perhaps one or two high profile names.

Epstein and Maxwell both indicted. Victims have come forward. Feds appear to be working to get Maxwell to turn states evidence. The investigation is ongoing about who else was involved from Bill Clinton to Prince Andrew. No telling who will be caught up in the net.

Those two aren't lost on me. Back to my original inquiry and how that applies to the couple hundred DNC members supposedly awash with "lots of pedos"? Certainly they need to be prosecuted as and if information comes forth. But claims like that deserve to be backed up or its more throwing shit at the wall.

I never said satan worshipper, but who really knows.

I don't need to google to remember Biden talking about little kids loving the hair on his legs or all of the INAPPROPRIATE stuff he has done to little girls. The DNC says "It's just Joe being friendly" while every parent out there would be more than a little freaked about a grown man resting his hand on a pre-teen's chest during a ceremony. Seriously. Look at it from a critical eye.

As far as pedos, this is the guy I mentioned - Ed Buck - pals with Schiff and Lieu from California:

Epstein was well connected to most high ranking dems. No connection other than meetings in high society between Epstein and Trump. Trump kicked him out of his clubs and then worked with the investigators who were after him.

Abandoned God? Which groups are behind all the requests to take down monuments built for God claiming the government is endorsing religion? ACLU and DNC. I find it ironic that arguments in front of the Supreme Court are under religious murals. This country was founded on religious freedom and have monuments dedicated to those founding principals. Tearing them down is a way to separate us from that and weaken us.

what are the reasons i should be listening to demani felder on this issue?

what credentials or special insight does he have?

you seem like another timothy mcveigh in the making.

so sure of your righteousness.

let's hope you're being tracked and stopped before you start buying fertilizer.

I never said satan worshipper, but who really knows.

I don't need to google to remember Biden talking about little kids loving the hair on his legs or all of the INAPPROPRIATE stuff he has done to little girls. The DNC says "It's just Joe being friendly" while every parent out there would be more than a little freaked about a grown man resting his hand on a pre-teen's chest during a ceremony. Seriously. Look at it from a critical eye.

As far as pedos, this is the guy I mentioned - Ed Buck - pals with Schiff and Lieu from California:

Epstein was well connected to most high ranking dems. No connection other than meetings in high society between Epstein and Trump. Trump kicked him out of his clubs and then worked with the investigators who were after him.

Abandoned God? Which groups are behind all the requests to take down monuments built for God claiming the government is endorsing religion? ACLU and DNC. I find it ironic that arguments in front of the Supreme Court are under religious murals. This country was founded on religious freedom and have monuments dedicated to those founding principals. Tearing them down is a way to separate us from that and weaken us.

You're still just throwing shit out there. For instance, do I think Donald is incestuous for the numerous inappropriate comments and suggestions he's made about Ivanka? No. It's weird, but I'm not out here trying to make it into something its not. As far as Epstein, again, you're given an inch and jumping to take a hard mile.

As far as abandoning God and what that has to do with taking down monuments, are we back in '04 griping about the 10 Commandments display case? That's an important challenge that deserves a discussion and defense. Under God wasn't in the pledge until '54 but would we be any more removed from the founding principles of the nation if we reverted? The answer is no. You still have plenty of Dems who practice Christianity and that's an asinine statement to claim they abandon God because they're interpretation of church and state is more separate than what is seen today and, God forbid, they put a principle over promoting or preserving the visibility their own religion.

if it's any consolation, i've never taken you seriously.

although I think your stupidity and hatred are dangerous, i can't help but feel sorry for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT