ADVERTISEMENT

Wow...covid related

John Q? No clue what you’re talking about. The link to the CDC website isn’t “Q”. Next you’ll tell me about Alex Jones.
CDC is the source I got that. The report itself is eye raising for sure.
All I am calling out is that you have certified crazy person feeding you information. That’s all.
Alex Jones is just Qlite at this point.

How are flu cases reported? If someone with an underlying condition contracts the flu and dies is the cause of death normally listed as the flu or the underlying condition. Just asking. I don't know the answer.

And old people that died of the flu were counted as just old?

i don't even know what this question has to do with anything.

if you are trying to suggest that 160k people died "of" covid, then this is quite obviously some political "gotcha" for you. there's no point in trying to have a reasonable conversation with anyone who needs covid to be worse than it is.

That's a fair point if true, did not look at the chart before posting, quite a few pneumonia/flu and respiratory failure cases. I had interpreted the comorbidity angle to mean at risk due to underlying conditions.
If this was broken down to pre-existing only that might be more informative.

Then how could covid kill people if not causing pneumonia/flu/respiratory issues?
CDC is the source I got that. The report itself is eye raising for sure.
All I am calling out is that you have certified crazy person feeding you information. That’s all.
Alex Jones is just Qlite at this point.

Those are things only lefties care about. I’ve never met any conservative who mentioned Q or Alex Jones. It’s a red herring your lib websites fed you.

How are flu cases reported? If someone with an underlying condition contracts the flu and dies is the cause of death normally listed as the flu or the underlying condition. Just asking. I don't know the answer.

its a good question. No one has a clue because we don’t look at the flu under a microscope.

i don't even know what this question has to do with anything.

if you are trying to suggest that 160k people died "of" covid, then this is quite obviously some political "gotcha" for you. there's no point in trying to have a reasonable conversation with anyone who needs covid to be worse than it is.
I don’t need anything. I’m just not stupid enough to say if someone had diabetes and contracts Covid and dies in weeks it because of diabetes. The idea most of these people would have died the exact same day is preposterous. If you don’t believe it would have been the exact same second, then you have to acknowledge Covid was a cause.

The original twitter poster is quoting a Facebook message. The twitter poster is Mel Q, a member of QAnon, the far right conspiracy group.

Covid kills some people, mostly those already unhealthy, some who didn’t know they had a condition, and spreads like wildfire. Sucks and we are all sick of it but there is no “gotcha” here.

If you’re under 15 you’re more likely to die being struck by lightning

16 to 24 you’re more likely to die falling down stairs

25 to 65 you’re more likely to die in a car accident

42% of deaths were in nursing homes

The average age of death is 78 which just so happens to be the average lifespan in the United States

2.3 million people die every year in our country. How much do you want to bet that’s how many die this year too?

Then how could covid kill people if not causing pneumonia/flu/respiratory issues?

Those are things only lefties care about. I’ve never met any conservative who mentioned Q or Alex Jones. It’s a red herring your lib websites fed you.

Dude she links to a list of top 10 videos to watch to learn more about Q and has it in her profile. I am not trying to talk shit, just pointing out she’s nuts

two more months of organized disinformation campaigns and goobers spreading it like wildfire on social media.

it's going to suck.
[/QUOTE
Any proof or just your normal conspiracy theory?
i love this question coming from people who believe made up shit. Russian collusion, Supreme Court nominee said something sexist or racist 40 years ago

I don’t need anything. I’m just not stupid enough to say if someone had diabetes and contracts Covid and dies in weeks it because of diabetes. The idea most of these people would have died the exact same day is preposterous. If you don’t believe it would have been the exact same second, then you have to acknowledge Covid was a cause.

Equally as preposterous to suggest that they would’ve died the exact same second if they didn’t have [comorbidity]. And let’s be fvcking honest here, the majority people with just diabetes aren’t falling over dead within weeks of testing positive for covid.

94% of cv19 deaths have on average 2.6 comorbidities.

Well, I don't know why you think your link helps your case... but its doesn't. If you want an asterisk, I'll say again that everyone in the country knows that secondary illnesses make you more at risk. half the country couldn't spell comorbidity before this year. I'll say it again: to post this as proof that only 6% of the people who died was due to Covid is incredibly dishonest. And you know it.

No, but it probably does mean we don't need to kill the economy, halt hundreds of millions of lives, send people into depression, screw up kids' college and HS years, have people postpone funerals and weddings, etc.

i love this question coming from people who believe made up shit. Russian collusion, Supreme Court nominee said something sexist or racist 40 years ago
I honestly can’t even respect people who have their head in the sand at this point.
The only thing I can say is one day soon they will wake up shocking wondering how this happened in America.

If you’re under 15 you’re more likely to die being struck by lightning

16 to 24 you’re more likely to die falling down stairs

25 to 65 you’re more likely to die in a car accident

42% of deaths were in nursing homes

The average age of death is 78 which just so happens to be the average lifespan in the United States

2.3 million people die every year in our country. How much do you want to bet that’s how many die this year too?
What I think we should all be more concerned about is how many of those 2.3 million will vote in November

It’ll be interesting to look back but between March and July of this year 200k excess deaths occurred in our country compared to usual.

You are arguing that if a preexisting condition was present then the death has to be COVID. There is no way of knowing for sure. No one said the exact same day. You are basing your argument on something that can not be proven or rejected and basically calling people stupid for not agreeing.

It’ll be interesting to look back but between March and July of this year 200k excess deaths occurred in our country compared to usual.

I am not discounting the excess deaths but I don’t know where the number comes from. Is this excess death in general or just medically related? How many stories have we heard of people committing suicide from being depressed during quarantine? Are all deaths associated with the riots included?

Reactions: slgilmore
I am not discounting the excess deaths but I don’t know where the number comes from. Is this excess death in general or just medically related? How many stories have we heard of people committing suicide from being depressed during quarantine? Are all deaths associated with the riots included?
lmao, crazy person.
Its just the above normal total. You’d think with less traffic and bars not open in a lot places deaths would be down but it’s a pretty big jump for a 6 month period. Not sure how many suicide etc deaths we are seeing.

that's pretty impressive considering the US has had less than 190k CV deaths ("CV deaths"...deaths of and/or with CV), total, ever.

Reactions: Smasher200
The original twitter poster is quoting a Facebook message. The twitter poster is Mel Q, a member of QAnon, the far right conspiracy group.

Covid kills some people, mostly those already unhealthy, some who didn’t know they had a condition, and spreads like wildfire. Sucks and we are all sick of it but there is no “gotcha” here.

i have no idea what Q is or does. The CDC link is what it is

QAnon is a far right conspiracy thoery alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Trump.

CDC data didn't change. Just crazy people looking for something.

Its just the above normal total. You’d think with less traffic and bars not open in a lot places deaths would be down but it’s a pretty big jump for a 6 month period. Not sure how many suicide etc deaths we are seeing.

That’s why I am not sure even that measurement works. There is so much out of the ordinary that it’s hard to tell how the number should go. Looking at slixey’s post it looks like the growth rate is right in line with the last couple of years. I am not arguing one way or the other. Just not sure the data, at least at this point, is very helpful.

That’s why I am not sure even that measurement works. There is so much out of the ordinary that it’s hard to tell how the number should go. Looking at slixey’s post it looks like the growth rate is right in line with the last couple of years.
I looked at that website he quoted here. Its not actual data, its estimates and doesn't include covid deaths. Doesn't seem relevant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT