ADVERTISEMENT

Wow...covid related

Actually I’ve stopped even taking you guys seriously. You’re all a complete joke. I’d actually feel sorry for all of you if you’re ideology wasn’t so dangerous.
Whatever. You just realized that you can’t argue your position logically or morally.

if it's any consolation, i've never taken you seriously.

although I think your stupidity and hatred are dangerous, i can't help but feel sorry for you.
I don’t hate anyone but of course everyone who’s thought process doesn’t fall in line is a right wing extremist, racist and white supremacist. You all are a bunch of clowns.

Nobody:

guyto:
falling_down_douglas_squat.jpg
We are all just a bunch of angry white men! You did it again you clever little man!

• Haha
Reactions: wick and darterbury
not necessarily.

but you've certainly thrown in with them to elect a guy, now haven't you?

I think it’s funny that you 4 or 5 dudes keep saying this. It’s pretty clear guyto is living rent free in your heads. It’s also funny how he completely exposes you for who you are with your childish little insults.
Carryon.

Lol rent free? Posting bs tweets back to back 5x+ on the reg makes him easy game.

Actually I’ve stopped even taking you guys seriously. You’re all a complete joke. I’d actually feel sorry for all of you if you’re ideology wasn’t so dangerous.
They’re a merry band of idiots but their ideology is extremely destructive. I’ve been worried about the democrats and their out and open agenda if completely transforming the greatest nation and opportunity on earth for a long time now. I hope people are waking up. Look at the communities they have organized from Chicago to Seattle or Portland they’re all the same. Austin is following in the same footsteps and it’s all done on purpose. The Austin mayor went to Portland and Seattle to find out how to create it and our city council followed suit. Add in a big Soros backed DA and the city of Austin is in for some trouble. Just like the cities they’re trying to emulate. Hopefully the silent majority has gotten “woke”. If so the democrats will get even more extreme and it will be fun to watch from afar but they’re going to keep pushing

Reactions: darterbury
"good luck with what’s coming."

love to hear you elaborate on that statement.

sounds foreboding.

I think you’re a clown and not worth a serious discussion with. Any other questions?
Good luck with whatever weird ass paranoid life you’ve got remaining. I hope some sense of reality comes back to you so you don’t think everyone is the boogie man. Your complete inability to see anything other than your extreme right reality isn’t good for you man. I suspect we’ll see you shooting up some pizza restaurant thinking Hilary is banging kids sometime soon though.

Good luck with whatever weird ass paranoid life you’ve got remaining. I hope some sense of reality comes back to you so you don’t think everyone is the boogie man. Your complete inability to see anything other than your extreme right reality isn’t good for you man. I suspect we’ll see you shooting up some pizza restaurant thinking Hilary is banging kids sometime soon though.
WTF is wrong with you? You feel better for posting crap like that?

Not really. It’s sad what has happened to him. But have you bothered to read what he posts about me? The guy is a total conspiracy theorists that’s lost all touch with reality. I wish him well, but just don’t see it happening.

I’m guessing you don’t know the pizza reference.

Last edited:
They’re a merry band of idiots but their ideology is extremely destructive. I’ve been worried about the democrats and their out and open agenda if completely transforming the greatest nation and opportunity on earth for a long time now. I hope people are waking up. Look at the communities they have organized from Chicago to Seattle or Portland they’re all the same. Austin is following in the same footsteps and it’s all done on purpose. The Austin mayor went to Portland and Seattle to find out how to create it and our city council followed suit. Add in a big Soros backed DA and the city of Austin is in for some trouble. Just like the cities they’re trying to emulate. Hopefully the silent majority has gotten “woke”. If so the democrats will get even more extreme and it will be fun to watch from afar but they’re going to keep pushing
The Soros funded DAs are destroying big cities. They are like cancer.

You can make a very strong argument that those comorbidity cases would have died if they contracted the flu virus.
Jesus dude. Yet for 100 years no flu virus killed this many people despite all these conditions existing in humans. This is why you can’t have medical credibility on this board.

Reactions: bioaggie
its a good question. No one has a clue because we don’t look at the flu under a microscope.
Of course it’s counted as the flu. It’s what killed you. Your diabetes didn’t kill you but combined with the flu or Covid, you get cut down early. Whether it be 6 months of your life cut or 20 years. Without the virus, you would have lived a lot longer.
This is nothing new. For people to act like it is is disingenuous and it’s being done for political reasons.

Reactions: travster23
Can we discuss the info that’s presented on the CDC site and not who presented it. I do agree it’s poorly presented but the interpretation of 154,000 covid deaths is also poorly presented and that has been passed off as absolute set in stone fact with little room for discussion.
By whom/where?

imagining a bunch of brilliant medical nerds having to devote part of their day wondering "okay, how will those shit sticks misconstrue and spin the data if we parse it this way?"

"yeah, you're probably right. what about this way?"

Lol at anyone who thinks people on their death bed with a terminal disease that happen to also have the flu are counted as flu deaths.
My dad just died with a blood disorder where a common cold could have killed him.
He died with an infection but his cause of death was natural causes due to his disorder not the infection.

Reactions: 2th_doc
two family members, one from each side, have contracted covid-19.

one is living with us now and needs help to stand and cross the room.

the funeral for the other one is tomorrow morning.

the right-wing bullshit on the subject is clearly political and has focused much more on controlling the narrative than the spread of the disease.

not even sure why i’m bothering to type this.

the thread has been invisible since yesterday for anyone else, and you turds are going to follow your marching orders no matter what.

keep carrying that water, i guess.

Reactions: travster23
Lol at anyone who thinks people on their death bed with a terminal disease that happen to also have the flu are counted as flu deaths.
My dad just died with a blood disorder where a common cold could have killed him.
He died with an infection but his cause of death was natural causes due to his disorder not the infection.
That’s not usual and you know it. Covid has cutoff decades for many people. And years for many others. It’s okay to acknowledge that. It was okay to acknowledge that early on but now there’s an election and everybody’s opinion changes because they want the election to turn out a certain way.

It’s all very dumb.

the right-wing bullshit on the subject is clearly political and has focused much more on controlling the narrative than the spread of the disease.

the thread has been invisible since yesterday for anyone else, and you turds are going to follow your marching orders no matter what.

Yes, people die that’s part of life. My dad just died but destroying the country to save a few lives probably wasn’t the best thing to do.
Especially since it’s a virus that is going to work it’s way through the population regardless.
The states with the strictest Covid rules are the states with the highest death rates.

very sorry to hear about loss of family members.
i assume they are/were elderly (needs help to stand)

but since you insisted on mixing politics with your grief..
right wing bullshit is clearly NOT political.. it's common sense:
protect your frail and elderly.. as if their lives depend on it.
then let the others circulate cautiously (voluntary use of masks) without shutting down anything.

and treat early, utilizing available therapeutics (yea, that's right, the ones that work in early stages)

again, you brought politics into your grieving, and your marching orders have been stamped.. no matter what.
consider for a moment the possibility of no funeral today due to early use of HCQ/azith/Zn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT