ADVERTISEMENT

Penn trans womens swimmer

Valid questions.

Why do we treat other body dysmorphia disorders such as anorexia, bulimia, and body integrity dysmorphia (overwhelming compulsion to cut off healthy limbs) as mental illnesses to be treated and not accepted but if somebody wants to go through gender reassignment surgery we're supposed to celebrate it?
I hear ya! Ya know this “identity” term is also bullshit! I mean what if I wanted to identify as a 65 year old human being and get the Luby’s Senior Discount for lunch… the Lubys employee would tell me to get fvcked!! Why!!? Because I’m 30 years old and still 35 years away from 65…. So what the fvck is the difference when it comes to your gender! The “accepting” mindset from people that support this shit as a “normal” thing is absolutely RETARDED and and defies any science whatsoever! When I was a kid I wanted to be a dinosaur, specifically a T REX, I would walk around the neighborhood making all sorts of Jurassic Park T Rex sounds and terrorize all the kids! I thought I was the greatest T Rex dinosaur in the world until one day I walked in the house and my father told me “YOU’RE NOT A FVCKING DINOSAUR DUMBASS!! YOU’RE A BOY! SO ACT LIKE IT!”

Last edited:
so can white dudes classify themselves as female or male minorities and fit the racial quota? My fair lady Dozel says no

Reactions: oldag1980
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT