ADVERTISEMENT

Penn trans womens swimmer

d_machen

Known Member
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
League City, TX
I just saw this story about a transgender women's swimmer, Lia Thomas, who's breaking women's records.

I know this has been hashed and rehashed but with as strong a stance tge NCA has always had on performance enhancing drugs and keeping playing field fair, I just can't understand how they allow this. It seems like such an easy solution to just say all transgender athletes must compete in the men's division.

The dude has/had a penis and has MALE DNA… He belongs in men’s sports! End of story! It’s not fair to the actual “women” that bust their asses everyday just to compete with a mentally ill MAN with a huge physical advantage…. It’s bullshit and disgusting! The fact that people even think they must debate this topic is a form of mental illness itself and one of the biggest problems we have in this country in the year 2022!

Last edited:
I just saw this story about a transgender women's swimmer, Lia Thomas, who's breaking women's records.

I know this has been hashed and rehashed but with as strong a stance tge NCA has always had on performance enhancing drugs and keeping playing field fair, I just can't understand how they allow this. It seems like such an easy solution to just say all transgender athletes must compete in the men's division.
Whatever you call them, they should have their own division. Easy fix.

Reactions: oldag1980
This dude collecting all of the women’s trophies is one of the worst things that can happen for the future of dudes competing in women’s sports.

let this play out for a little while. Women will turn on this type of thing soon enough, and then it will be done.

Women wanted equality, live with it.

But that’s the whole point right, we’re back to inequality? It resembles the political theory that the extreme left and extreme right begin to dissolve into each other. We’ve come full circle in some misguided attempt to accommodate a small minority of people while ignoring the effects on a larger population. We’re not a very bright species at times.

There is enough testosterone left in Trannies to regularly put them over the top against 100% female athletes. Not fair. Maybe we should have men's competition, female competition, and others competition.

There is enough testosterone left in Trannies to regularly put them over the top against 100% female athletes. Not fair. Maybe we should have men's competition, female competition, and others competition.
There are no “others”. Everyone falls into one of two buckets. God decides which one when he creates us.

There are no “others”. Everyone falls into one of two buckets. God decides which one when he creates us.
MAN makes others, and in the case of women's athletics, they are physically superior to the women God creates. That's not fair.

I suspect Penn is caught up in a legal quadmire. If they do not allow this person to compete as a woman, they get into trouble with the AG and DAs in that state.
Why I say that is one organization that works with youth there was told that either they changed some rules or they would be shut down in that state.

I suspect Penn is caught up in a legal quadmire. If they do not allow this person to compete as a woman, they get into trouble with the AG and DAs in that state.
Why I say that is one organization that works with youth there was told that either they changed some rules or they would be shut down in that state.
I would guess that a legal action on the lack of fairness on that liberal mandate could be successfully challenged by a class action suit. Trannies should not be allowed into female athletics because they are unfairly physically superior thanks to medical manipulation on mankind's part.
Man made robots don't compete with natural humans, why should these man made medically altered beings?

Last edited:
On the contrary, I think the admin of Penn is actively supporting it.

If they truly believed in science this would be easy enough to solve with a DNA and genome test. If there are mutations in the chromosomes, then that can be noted as such. The genome test can decide if there is something off in the person's genome sequencing. Problem is, there haven't been large scale genome tests to try and figure out if there is a specific genome sequence that leads to being "trans" whatever, so until trans people allow their genome to be sequenced and studied, we can only rely on the DNA test.

If there is nothing that can be proven through DNA and genome tests, then it is completely psychological and should be treated as such.

Reactions: BLUMPKINATOR DONG
But that’s the whole point right, we’re back to inequality? It resembles the political theory that the extreme left and extreme right begin to dissolve into each other. We’ve come full circle in some misguided attempt to accommodate a small minority of people while ignoring the effects on a larger population. We’re not a very bright species at times.

Facts.

When we have activists demanding we stop calling women who have given birth "mothers" and refer to them as "birthing person" or attempting to assert that men who identify as women can menstruate or demanding that men who identify as women but haven't fully transitioned should be able to use the women's locker room we've just gone off the rails of common sense. Similarly, a woman in a spa shouldn't be forced to wax the genitals of a man who identifies as a woman if she's uncomfortable with it (this occurred in Canada).

And it goes beyond testosterone. Even suppressing testosterone and taking female hormones as an adult is not sufficient to undo all of the advantages conferred by going through puberty as a male. The increased muscle mass, bone density, size, cardiovascular capacity, and so forth.

I don't care in the slightest if a man believes he's a woman and wants to live that way (or vice versa). I will do my best to treat such a person with respect and courtesy. However, it is massively unfair and nowhere near equity or justice or whatever term is thrown about these days for a biological man to compete against women. The physiological differences are just far too great.

People point to the Billy Jean King vs. Bobby Riggs tennis match but forget that Riggs was 55 and allegedly hungover or drunk during the match while King was 29 and in her prime. It's also widely believed that Riggs intentionally threw the match. They also forget that earlier that same year Riggs easily swept the women's #1 ranked player in the world.

Both Venus & Serena Williams in their prime lost in straight sets in back to back matches to a dude ranked #203 in the world.

https://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html

Then there's the boys U15 side from Dallas which scrimmaged the US Women's National team and blanked them 5-0. And in Australia (might have been New Zealand) a U15 side there beat the women's national team 7-0.

Florence Griffith-Joyner still holds the women's world record in the 200 meters at 21.34 (and she later tested positive for PEDs IIRC but they couldn't be linked to when she set the record) while Devon Achane's PR is 20.31 and he's a half-second slower than the top-25 records in the 200. Even Griffith-Joyner's time is a full second slower than the Texas state record for boy's in HS.

You could take 5 dudes playing "And1" basketball tournaments, give them a couple weeks to get to know each other as teammates and they'd blow out the best women's team in the world by 40 points. Hell, you could force the men's team to limit themselves to have nobody on the team taller than 6'2" and they'd still destroy the best women's team in the world.

I bet this isn’t really about fairness or inclusion and more about no one wanting to apply for the “Head Pecker Checker” job.

• Haha
I bet this isn’t really about fairness or inclusion and more about no one wanting to apply for the “Head Pecker Checker” job.
How much does it pay? Every man/woman/trans has their price.

Another AggieYell thread to discuss the front page of FoxNews.com. I think we need rebrand this website as AggieConservativeBitching or something more fitting.

mgid:arc:content:southparkstudios.com:0ef9e157-807c-4d06-8ac1-6c37265ed22b

It’s insanity and a shame that we allowed “trans” to become a thing. The same folks that love to “trust the science”, sure struggle with basic biology on this one.
Tbh I don’t think they struggle with it at all! They know the truth deep down but instead of society actually trying to help these people “psychologically” they not only go along with their little fairy tale but actually encourage it and allow them to believe that there is nothing wrong with them “mentally.” We give drug addicts, alcoholics, gamblers, schizos, Bi Polar, and people with “D I D” the help they need but for whatever reason we encourage this certain behavior and refuse to treat it as exactly what it is which is as a “psychological” issue. That alone is criminal af! These people CLEARLY need help upstairs! I mean honestly how the fvck did we get to a point in our society where cutting your dick off and implanting fake boobs in your male chest is just considered a normal thing with no mental illness?? There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with someone’s head who does that to themself and anybody that doesn’t go along by encouraging them is considered a “bigot”… that’s absolute horse shit! As a society we have FAILED these people… drastically!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BDB99
Pennsylvania used to be such a nice state when I lived there. They are freaking crazy now!

Tbh I don’t think they struggle with it at all! They know the truth deep down but instead of society actually trying to help these people “psychologically” they not only go along with their little fairy tale but actually encourage it and allow them to believe that there is nothing wrong with them “mentally.” We give drug addicts, alcoholics, gamblers, schizos, Bi Polar, and people with “D I D” the help they need but for whatever reason we encourage this certain behavior and refuse to treat it as exactly what it is which is as a “psychological” issue. That alone is criminal af! These people CLEARLY need help upstairs! I mean honestly how the fvck did we get to a point in our society where cutting your dick off and implanting fake boobs in your male chest is just considered a normal thing with no mental illness?? There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with someone’s head who does that to themself and anybody that doesn’t go along by encouraging them is considered a “bigot”… that’s absolute horse shit! As a society we have FAILED these people… drastically!!

Valid questions.

Why do we treat other body dysmorphia disorders such as anorexia, bulimia, and body integrity dysmorphia (overwhelming compulsion to cut off healthy limbs) as mental illnesses to be treated and not accepted but if somebody wants to go through gender reassignment surgery we're supposed to celebrate it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT