ADVERTISEMENT

Can I Beat a Dead Horse

hogtide

Known Member
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2001
Prescott, AZ

How messed up has our society become when we destroy women's sports in favor of wokeness? And I have no issue with trans people. Just keep them out of women's restrooms. Let them use single person gender neutral restrooms. But for a person who has been a male all of his life to suddenly say, "I've decided I'm a woman, so going forward I'm competing against the girls is ridiculous.

I admire Dolly Parton, who after being nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, politely declined and said, "putting me in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame would be like putting AC/DC in the Country Music Hall if Fame."

She nailed it. People need to stay in their own lane.

There should be a separate division for transgenders to compete with one another.

GettyImages-1239279539-1024x683.jpg

I've always thought of myself as a rock star in an athletes body, so I've decided to be a famous millionaire with a huge penis. I will now start dating models and bring every women to climax in just under 1 hour of love making. I can't wait to be famous as well.

Beat the stupid dude with a horse head. This is what happens when you have a president that sucks dick.

Reactions: ck10782
anti-protestors-.jpg

Although I just learned from this pic that I am a hater for thinking Emma is the champ. Must have suppressed that emotion too deep to realize. Still waiting to hear from the feminists on this one. I know...it is a tough one to approach isn't it ladies? Am I allowed to say ladies? I'm slow on the uptake and still learning all of the correct verbiage. It is all so confusing!

Reactions: hogtide
Until women rise up. Nothing is going to happen because most men don’t give two shits for women sports.

Reactions: hogtide

How messed up has our society become when we destroy women's sports in favor of wokeness? And I have no issue with trans people. Just keep them out of women's restrooms. Let them use single person gender neutral restrooms. But for a person who has been a male all of his life to suddenly say, "I've decided I'm a woman, so going forward I'm competing against the girls is ridiculous.

I admire Dolly Parton, who after being nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, politely declined and said, "putting me in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame would be like putting AC/DC in the Country Music Hall if Fame."

She nailed it. People need to stay in their own lane.

There should be a separate division for transgenders to compete with one another.
Congrats to Lia. A true pioneer for transgenders everywhere

I have no idea if true or not but I heard from multiple places that this dude is still dating chicks. I’m not sure who is weirder here. The dude pretending to be a chick or the chicks he’s dating

Reactions: wick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT