ADVERTISEMENT

For the Ags taking ivermectin as a Covid preventative:

In the history of medicine, there's not been a more documented case of safety and efficacy of a vaccine than w/ the covid shots. There is more data supporting that these shots are safe than literally anything else we've ever done. They are a miracle. Your silly response above is reflective of an unserious person that has pudding for a brain.
You lost the right to lecture anyone after Russian collusion.

You lost the right to lecture anyone after Russian collusion.
I didn’t “lose” anything, lol. You’re like a shitty Texas fan that can’t let go of a game from 11 years ago. I’m not lecturing you anyway, just pointing out how hilariously dumb all these contortions are. But hey, join the ICU bed roulette man, best of luck.

I didn’t “lose” anything, lol. You’re like a shitty Texas fan that can’t let go of a game from 11 years ago. I’m not lecturing you anyway, just pointing out how hilariously dumb all these contortions are. But hey, join the ICU bed roulette man, best of luck.
ICU bed Roulette, are you ****ing kidding me. You need to wake up. I was getting board, glad you’re back.

Reactions: Lukeag
"there's not been more propaganda used to create a case of safety and efficacy of a vaccine"

Hey Karen, nobody is knocking getting the vaccine for those who want it... but there are people here that don't follow the herd and would like more evidence of a safe vaccine (which there is none) before we inject some shit into our body that has shown proof of serious side effects, including death. Why don't you go lecture your kids and wife (if they haven't already left) and quit harping on people's constitutional rights to make their own decisions?

I’m fully vaccinated and now I’m going to have to take a booster in less than 8 months. So when does it finally work, after 10 boosters.

Reactions: Cwallyag and Lukeag
not an aic fan, i take it.

you know that scene in “40 Year Old Virgin” where Kevin Hart goes off on the dude because he doesn’t know what he’s talking about and takes it as a sign of disrespect? I‘m kinda there now because I have no clue what you’re talking about.

Only I’m a 6’3” white dude not a 5’4” black dude.

Reactions: theduke360
Hey Karen, nobody is knocking getting the vaccine for those who want it... but there are people here that don't follow the herd and would like more evidence of a safe vaccine (which there is none) before we inject some shit into our body that has shown proof of serious side effects, including death. Why don't you go lecture your kids and wife (if they haven't already left) and quit harping on people's constitutional rights to make their own decisions?

raw

nope.

Says one doctor not backed up by a p
nope.

Says one doctor based on data he doesn’t provide. The NIH disagrees with you. They say natural immunity lasts well beyond 6 months. I need a booster with my vaccine after 8.

Reactions: Lukeag and tdogdfw
The government that is on the verge of mandating the vaccine is the same government that administered Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine to US Troops and citizens of countries globally for treatment and prevention of malaria, parasites and other ailments for most of the past 40 years. Yet when it was discovered there was success in treating COVID with these two drugs the CDC issued warnings these drugs were experimental, untested and extremely unsafe for humans.

AND I HAVE HAD MULTIPLE FRIENDS SAVED BY RECEIVING THESE DRUGS WHEN NOTHING ELSE WORKED.

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.

AND FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Ivermectin cost less than an average of 34 cents a dose. Big Pharma doesn’t make any real money.

On the “vaccines” they make piles of money.

I have had one of the top ER doctors in the state look me in the eyes and tell me to not take the COVID vaccines.

I have several friends that are nurses who have been on the front lines fighting this disease for the past 18 months tell me to not take the vaccine. They aren’t, and will likely lose their jobs.

If you truly believe in the vaccine, I firmly believe you should get as many as necessary to become “fully vaccinated”.

And you should believe you are protected, even though you can still get the disease, carry the disease, and transmit the disease, while wearing a mask and using sanitizer, while not being around anyone that is not vaccinated.
My wife is in peoples’ airways everyday and works hard and with compassion for those in her care.

Your friends who are nurses, must be in a vastly different universe from those with whom my wife works.

Procedures are again starting to be cancelled because hospitals are being overwhelmed with COVID patients, the VAST majority of whom are unvaccinated.

Those are FACTS.

Reactions: lonestarag05
Great to see the old band and rivalries are back right before football season!

more like Iverletsgetbacktogtherinhere

Reactions: Tom_100
I went through the polio vaccine and the small pox vaccine.

Those vaccines were for diseases that were every bit as lethal as COVID. Actually more so.

If you got those vaccines, I don’t recall stories of those vaccinated still getting polio, just not as severe.

If you received the small pox vaccine it worked. Really. You could truly believe in it.

Who knows, the government propaganda machine may have been just as strong then as it is now about hiding info of severe side effects, and more able to limit publicity of those vaccinated still getting the disease, carrying the disease, and spreading the disease.

My wife is in peoples’ airways everyday and works hard and with compassion for those in her care.

Your friends who are nurses, must be in a vastly different universe from those with whom my wife works.

Procedures are again starting to be cancelled because hospitals are being overwhelmed with COVID patients, the VAST majority of whom are unvaccinated.

Those are FACTS.

Are you saying my friends that are nurses don’t work hard and with compassion to save patients lives?

Reactions: BDB99
Why do the hard core libs on this site constantly try to tell the rest what to do and how to live. It’s ridiculous.

their leader Cuomo is directly responsible for thousands of murders. They used covid to steal an election with fraud. They hide behind underwear on their faces. Try to force three year olds to wear a mask.

no thank you libs. Go away.

Those are FACTS.

Your wife cannot be commended and thanked enough for the job she does.

Please understand, the nurses and doctor I talked to were in private conversations. They were not and are not campaigning against anyone getting the vaccine.

When I had these conversations months ago and asked if they had been vaccinated they told me no they weren’t and would not. They told me why and I asked if I should get the vaccine and was told no.

The ER doctor since has probably been forced into getting the shot. I don’t know for sure.

Two of the nurses have “retired” from nursing because of vaccine requirements.

At least three others have moved out of ICU into different areas but are facing being forced to retire 20 years early.

They served patients diligently for a year without the vaccine available and no one questioned their dedication.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDB99
Those vaccines were for diseases that were every bit as lethal as COVID. Actually more so.

You're dramatically understating the mortality rates of polio and smallpox. As with covid there are/were different strains of each with varying degrees of mortality, but they're all so much higher than covid that it's hard to quantify in a manner which is easily understood.

Depending on the strain of polio the mortality rate was anywhere from 2-5% in kids and 15-30% in adult. And beyond that if you lived it was 50/50 whether or not you'd have severe physical handicaps the rest of your life.

Smallpox was at a minimum a 30% mortality rate and some strains had 100% mortality.

Covid, regardless of age or health issues is well under 1%. In kids under 18 it's like 0.05%. And I'm pretty sure I'm coming in at the very high end of these numbers.

It's completely disingenuous to compare covid and concerns over the vaccine, whether they be the safety or even the necessity to polio or smallpox. The risk assessment is about as different as it is between deciding to drive your car a mile to the grocery story or being the first man on the moon. If covid were remotely as serious as polio or smallpox, give me that jab yesterday. Same for my kids. But it's not. And it's insulting to try to say they're even remotely similar.

You're dramatically understating the mortality rates of polio and smallpox. As with covid there are/were different strains of each with varying degrees of mortality, but they're all so much higher than covid that it's hard to quantify in a manner which is easily understood.

Depending on the strain of polio the mortality rate was anywhere from 2-5% in kids and 15-30% in adult. And beyond that if you lived it was 50/50 whether or not you'd have severe physical handicaps the rest of your life.

Smallpox was at a minimum a 30% mortality rate and some strains had 100% mortality.

Covid, regardless of age or health issues is well under 1%. In kids under 18 it's like 0.05%. And I'm pretty sure I'm coming in at the very high end of these numbers.

It's completely disingenuous to compare covid and concerns over the vaccine, whether they be the safety or even the necessity to polio or smallpox. The risk assessment is about as different as it is between deciding to drive your car a mile to the grocery story or being the first man on the moon. If covid were remotely as serious as polio or smallpox, give me that jab yesterday. Same for my kids. But it's not. And it's insulting to try to say they're even remotely similar.

You fully misinterpreted my message.

I probably should had stated it better, but I agree with your response.

We are being pushed to take the vaccine as if COVID was as lethal as Polio and Small Pox, and as if the COVID vaccine was as effective as the vaccines for Polio and Small Pox, whether it is or not.

They cannot be compared.

Reactions: Rocksolid
Lonestar, can you see why people wouldn’t be trusting of our scientific community? Again, I took the vaccine before almost anyone on this site.

The point notwithstanding you should brush up on the proper usage of the “straw-man” label.
Nah, it was just fine thx, “a straw man fallacy occurs when someone takes another argument or point, distorts it or exaggerates it”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT