ADVERTISEMENT

It's so evident that it MUST be discussed...

...even though I said I wouldn't EVER do this with Jimbo. Well, now is the time to do this. It would be irresponsible on my part to not bring this to the forefront of your consciousness.

Look, it is exceedingly evident that the biggest moment in Jimbo Fisher's life starts around 6:30 PM this coming Saturday, in the Palmetto state. You see it, right? With crystal clear clarity? I am sure Jimbo sees it and I'm not sure how a person can keep their wits about them during the buildup to such a life altering moment. Medication? Meditation? Religion? I don't know how one would hold it together facing such an existential crisis.

Unfortunately this moment, while the biggest BY FAR in Jimbo's life, doesn't only impact Jimbo. It will have permanent, irreversible impact on the Texas A&M football program in it's entirety. Impact on the scale of a Cat 5 hurricane, a tsunami, or even Fat Man and Little Boy. I'm probably understating things due to the limits of verbal imagery I am able to conjure up, previous world experiences limit appropriate analogies and the English language itself is limiting my ability to state things fully.

Godspeed, ladies and gents. As we walk hand in hand together into the blinding light, not knowing what lays beyond - know that I love each and every one of you, that what unites us as humans is Love itself.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT