ADVERTISEMENT

Slow roasting a hot dog sammich…

I’ve been using this culinary method for years and my wife absolutely LOVES it! You’ll want to use 100% beef franks for this sammich as the others are just for the poors.

Take 2 franks and wrap in a paper towel starting at one end with each frank and rolling them in the towel toward the center until they meet.

You’ll want to let this sit for 13-14 seconds to allow the meat to relax.

Then place in the microwave. Does everyone have one of these? I highly recommend if you don’t. Set the timer on your microwave for 45 seconds….depending on the strength of your microwave. Some of these cook as high as 1100 watts and you gotta be careful or you’ll split your frank.

Once they’re cooked to perfection, I recommend a long, hoagie style piece of bread to wrap your frank. Add any condiment you like to this culinary masterpiece, but I prefer mustard. H‑E‑B actually sells a mustard called “French’s” that is REALLY good.

You’re welcome, AY. Bon appetit

10 Years Today

My wife gave me an Aggie Yell membership for Christmas 10 years ago today after I had mentioned hearing good things about it from an Aggie coworker. It's truly been one of the best gifts I've ever received....I've really enjoyed all the football-related content and all the non-football stuff as well. It's amazing how much I've learned from all of y'all, not to mention the laughs, which never stop coming.

Really appreciate all you guys (and Tabi) and look forward to another 10+ years. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all and God bless you and your families. Gig 'em!

AY Christmas - It has a HUGE Impact

Every year we seem to choose a way to make a difference. That difference is the difference between AY and other sites. I’ve been here since before Al Gore invented the internet. As long as our community continues to not cater to the mainstream I’ll be here (although this year’s negativity and whining has been trying).

Enough pontificating. Last year y’all made a difference in the life and family’s quality of life of one of my staff, Victoria. While she now has a terminal prognosis your donations bought valuable time last year to allow her family to spend time with her through rehab without the financial pressure of work and medical bills. The AY Community makes a difference!

Victoria’s family and I will be forever grateful.

We have a great start on this year with Casey. Let’s turn it on now as we celebrate Christmas and a New Year! The goal is within reach!

Merry Christmas Y’all!
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT