ADVERTISEMENT

Storming the capitol

Like I keep saying, I don’t know the rules in that building. But from what I see in the video you posted those look like typically public spaces to me.

And no, she was not charging the officer. She was climbing through the sidelight of the doors. When shot she fell back to the top of the stairs. If she were charging the officer she would have fallen back against the door/window.

The officer does need to be charged and tried.

She’s definitely not charging the officer and I’m not positive she even knew he was there, but breaching the door was an obvious red line for the officer. And the reason was a good one, members of Congress had yet to be fully evacuated and that was the last line of defense between the mob and members of congress.

Could he have done something different? Absolutely. Could someone else have followed her through while he was trying to deal with her? Absolutely.

She’s definitely not charging the officer and I’m not positive she even knew he was there, but breaching the door was an obvious red line for the officer. And the reason was a good one, members of Congress had yet to be fully evacuated and that was the last line of defense between the mob and members of congress.

Could he have done something different? Absolutely. Could someone else have followed her through while he was trying to deal with her? Absolutely.
I can see and agree with most of this. I'm just thinking death penalty for what she did is a little excessive. I seriously doubt any of the protesters wanted to harm any of the lawmakers. Maybe let them know how pissed off they are about the unsubstantiated attacks against their President for the last 4 years but I seriously doubt any of them would have attacked any of the congress.......I'm not even sure what to call them now that pelosi has outlawed the use of any defining terms. hahahahaha!

I feel awful for the family of the woman who got shot.

I don’t blame the cop for shooting her... she was climbing thru a window that she and her cohorts had broken, to gain access. It’s a reasonable assumption that she would have a weapon (even though she didn’t)

My big issue is with the mainstream media and political leaders who are singing a completely different tune when comparing this with the protests/Chaz Zone, last summer. Two sides of the same coin.

If it weren’t for double standards, they wouldn’t have any standards, at all.

Whether they’re antifa or not, these weren’t people that were whipped into a frenzy by a speech. This was 100% pre-planned.
Exactly, the barriers were broken at the time the speech was over and it is a 45 minute walk from the speech location to congress. Maybe Trump is telepathic?

Exactly, the barriers were broken at the time the speech was over and it is a 45 minute walk from the speech location to congress. Maybe Trump is telepathic?
Large groups left before the speech was over with an active march down Constitution Ave @ 12:29. You're assuming everyone who attended the speech stayed for the entirety, which is false.

Large groups left before the speech was over with an active march down Constitution Ave @ 12:29. You're assuming everyone who attended the speech stayed for the entirety, which is false.
There are many assumptions as there has been no complete investigation yet and we both are making them based on bits and pieces!

Reactions: dad_in_tx
Mitch McConnell - the huge liberal - disagrees Dad.
McConnell is a swamp creature. The swamp wants nothing to do with Trump again and any way to ensure it doesn't happen can be used. You really need to follow the story line here better. Also note now you are starting to hear stories about Biden, Hunter Biden and dementia moments during the election. The push for Commie Harris is starting.

The story today breaking of Hunter’s escapades in the VIP rooms doing coke and spending $1000’s of dollars on credit cards that do not have his name on them in a strip club in DC just about 2 years ago I think seems intriguing. Where do you think he gets those prepaid cards? Birthday and Christmas gifts?🤷‍♂️

The story today breaking of Hunter’s escapades in the VIP rooms doing coke and spending $1000’s of dollars on credit cards that do not have his name on them in a strip club in DC just about 2 years ago I think seems intriguing. Where do you think he gets those prepaid cards? Birthday and Christmas gifts?🤷‍♂️
Story breaking where? Just want to understand how objective and reliable the source might be.

Heard on Michael Berry radio show this morning. Reported by a left leaning news source I can’t recall. I’m sure the liberal media you partake in are ignoring the story.
Ok. Michael Berry is a very reliable, middle of the road source. This is obviously being suppressed by the left wing media, following a slip-up by an undisciplined left leaning outlet who inadvertently broke ranks and released the story to Michael. Thanks, I see how it worked.

Haven’t heard this particular story, but then again, I wasn’t looking for it. Seems quite plausible considering what we know about hunter biden. There are widely circulated pictures of him passed out with a crack(?) pipe.

if this is even remotely true, the “democracy dies in the darkness” media will not only not report it, but actively try to discredit any source who suggests it’s true. Just look at the last time hunter was in the news cycle.

So be prepared to have a finger wagged in your face and be told by people that if cnn or nyt didn’t report it, your source is discredited and the story isn’t true.

Haven’t heard this particular story, but then again, I wasn’t looking for it. Seems quite plausible considering what we know about hunter biden. There are widely circulated pictures of him passed out with a crack(?) pipe.

if this is even remotely true, the “democracy dies in the darkness” media will not only not report it, but actively try to discredit any source who suggests it’s true. Just look at the last time hunter was in the news cycle.

So be prepared to have a finger wagged in your face and be told by people that if cnn or nyt didn’t report it, your source is discredited and the story isn’t true.
You mean just like Aggie 98😂😂😂
Lmao

Reactions: darterbury
You mean just like Aggie 98😂😂😂
Lmao

I can’t remember. It was some guy who was pleading for us to believe sources like the NYT who are aligned with a larger collection of social and news media in order to achieve the common goal of influencing an election...large corporations conspiring to censor and suppress information and lead this country around on a leash.

• Haha
Reactions: darterbury
I can’t remember. It was some guy who was pleading for us to believe sources like the NYT who are aligned with a larger collection of social and news media in order to achieve the common goal of influencing an election...large corporations conspiring to censor and suppress information and lead this country around on a leash.
Oh, no. It can't be the rich big corporations and big tech. They are all for the republicans. Remember? The liberals are for the little guy.

Like I keep saying, I don’t know the rules in that building. But from what I see in the video you posted those look like typically public spaces to me.

And no, she was not charging the officer. She was climbing through the sidelight of the doors. When shot she fell back to the top of the stairs. If she were charging the officer she would have fallen back against the door/window.

The officer does need to be charged and tried.
Still going with everyone was in just normal public places they were allowed to be? Or are you going to accept that take was absurdly stupid?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT