ADVERTISEMENT

Storming the capitol

Sad day for the USA. Where is the condemnation from Republican leadership. This is what happens when you have a President who creates his own reality and weak leadership within the party to override his megalomania. My WWII veteran dad would be appalled.

First casualty- Woman shot in chest on Capitol grounds and in critical condition

Sad day for the USA. Where is the condemnation from Republican leadership. This is what happens when you have a President who creates his own reality and weak leadership within the party to override his megalomania. My WWII veteran dad would be appalled.
Have seen plenty of Republican Congressman, senators and pundits condemning.

It should be met with the full force of the law and stopped by whatever means necessary.

i agree that This should be condemned , but are we sure what they are protesting ! And who they are representing??

and what makes This any different from protesters and rioters that we have had all year long destroying businesses and attacking persons.

i agree that This should be condemned , but are we sure what they are protesting ! And who they are representing??

and what makes This any different from protesters and rioters that we have had all year long destroying businesses and attacking persons.
The others weren’t traitors attempting a coup?

do you really not see the difference?

Have seen plenty of Republican Congressman, senators and pundits condemning.

It should be met with the full force of the law and stopped by whatever means necessary.
The point is that the President, Cruz, and a host of wacko Republican leaders created a conspiracy theory, without any evidence, that gullible right wing nuts bought into. Then they whipped up the crowd with defiant rallies and stood back to watch. They knew what they were unleashing. The condemnation should have come earlier and it should have been of the unfounded election fraud claims.

what exactly did you expect?
Hadn’t really thought that much about it. I guess I figured whatever the rally was today was going to be another March around the streets with people waving flags and shouting “release the kracken” or whatever the Q catchphrase de jour happened to be.

Reactions: grizzlybear
Really, you ask this when not one time has ANY liberal leader condemned one single act of terrorism that ANTIFA and BLM have been perpetrating on the US for two years? You need a check-up from the neck up. Interestingly enough I was just chatting with some folks about the fact that everyone has convinced themselves the Conservatives of America will just sit quietly and allow the theft of our way of life, well, apparently the answer to that is no they won't.

Reactions: oldag1980 and BDB99
Really, you ask this when not one time has ANY liberal leader condemned one single act of terrorism that ANTIFA and BLM have been perpetrating on the US for two years? You need a check-up from the neck up. Interestingly enough I was just chatting with some folks about the fact that everyone has convinced themselves the Conservatives of America will just sit quietly and allow the theft of our way of life, well, apparently the answer to that is no they won't.
Actually, most liberal leaders have condemned violence

In. Terms of rioting, nothing makes it different and it can’t be justified. I think there’s a false equivalency, however, when comparing protests over a police shooting and storming the capital to overturn an election.

Reactions: jeffmc
Actually, most liberal leaders have condemned violence
Actually listen to their double talk, they condemn the fact that there is a need for violence to get their changes made not so much the violence. They then go on to say that there needs to be more heat turned up until they get the changes they demand. Basic MOB mentality, but it obviously works.

Reactions: darterbury

They’re not protesting, they’re engaging in treason.

Were you looking in the mirror when you typed that?
So they killed the president? They killed the Congress? They took over the military and the news stations? What exactly have they done that in even the most exaggerated description would remotely indicate this is a coup?

Reactions: CSAg03
While there was one shooting, not identified from who, I do not recall any fires, cars being burned windows broken as the BLM/Antifa protests, and they will gone after dark. Just wanting their voices heard.

Can we just agree that any “protestors” that try to seize buildings or destroy property are assholes?
I would have happily agreed, I didn't hear anyone saying that about the criminals attacking and taking police precincts, businesses, entire city sectors...

This is one way to "stop the count". Prevent Congress from undertaking their Constitutional duty which has to be done today per Article 2 of the document.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT