ADVERTISEMENT

Kenosha terrorist

We’ll see if the gun charges stick, but at one point it seemed like there were no defenses. Evidently there are some. On the rest, lots of evidence of self defense. And the lawyer raised an excellent question about why haven’t there been arrests of others involved in this and related arson and gun related crimes?

Reactions: 2th_doc and gooch82
Yep, the shooter In Portland this weekend had been arrested and let go twice in the Portland riots.
They are being being released without bail every time they are arrested.
BML and Antifa are being flown around the country.
They were staying in $600 a night hotel rooms in DC.
144 out of state rioters were arrested in Kenosha.
There’s some major money behind all of this but of course only crazy conspiracy right wingers would think such a thing.
DOJ should at least investigate if there is a George Soros money trail.

DOJ should at least investigate if there is a George Soros money trail.
Supposedly underway finally. This is huge and should be blown wide open and made public. And those people should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Supposedly underway finally. This is huge and should be blown wide open and made public. And those people should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Some of the things Trump has been saying the last couple of days makes me think they already know a lot.

Some of the things Trump has been saying the last couple of days makes me think they already know a lot.
Absolutely agree. I think they've been working on this for months. The fact that the investigation came to light was probably not something they wanted to do, but I think was necessary in light of what we're seeing and the very public calls for an investigation. If I had to bet, they're getting suspects to turn state's evidence and may file RICO charges.

After watching the new videos, a few things stick out.

1) He definitely was being chased before he shot the first guy.
2) The second guy he shot had a glock in his hand and was about to shoot him. Shooting him in the right arm definitely saved him from being shot.
3) The third guy that tried to decapitate him with the skateboard, he never saw coming.

IF the lawyer is correct, and the NYT has verified he was fired upon before he shot the first guy, then he's walking from all three in self defense. Now that we know the second guy had a glock, it's reasonable to assume he was chasing the kid to start with and shot at him before the first guy got shot. But that is TBD.

The lawyer said it started with the rioters trying to stop him from putting out fires they had set.

Another big IF, but IF all of that is true, the kid may end up being a hero after all.

I must be the only one who thinks both sides are generally assholes. If you are traveling to a city to protest, loot, and cause destruvtion, you suck. If you bring an AR to a protest, you also suck at life.

I feel for the business owners and the normal citizens of Kenosha.

Reactions: stellybj and wick
both sides are generally assholes.
If you are traveling to a city to protest, loot, and cause destruction, you suck.
If you bring an AR to a RIOT, you also suck (somehow, not really sure, but makes me feel better to say it)
could you give us scoreboard on this game?

Reactions: 84aggiect
I must be the only one who thinks both sides are generally assholes. If you are traveling to a city to protest, loot, and cause destruvtion, you suck. If you bring an AR to a protest, you also suck at life.

well, first thing first, burn, loot, and murder crowd instigated it, if they were not there, then the three thugs would still be alive (maybe). Wisconsin gov should have called out national guard and gone medieval on the rioters before they burned private property. but since he didn't regular folks have to defend what is theirs

Reactions: texasguyto

Would you not protect yourself, your friends and family if burn loot murder cams to your area?

Reactions: darterbury
Would you not protect yourself, your friends and family if burn loot murder cams to your area?

Yes, I would. That's not what this kid did. He crossed state lines and brought an AR to a chaotic scene where he had no business.

Yes, I would. That's not what this kid did. He crossed state lines and brought an AR to a chaotic scene where he had no business.
Actually he was asked to help out a friend and although he crossed state lines he only traveled 15 min to get there.
You wouldn’t help protect your friends business 15 min away from your house if they asked?
The friend had 3 businesses in that town and two and 2 of them had been burned down the night before.
He also didn’t bring the weapon he was given the weapon.
You think protecting property from burn loot murder without a weapon would be a good idea?

Last edited:
A legal question: Would I be legally backed to travel to any one of my friends' properties and potentially defend it with deadly force and be free of consequence?

Remove the nobility aspect, I'm talking purely legally.

A couple more: While still bearing an arm, was Kyle's use of deadly force in self defense on the premises of the property he originally sought to defend?

Did the first shooting happen on a path leading directly to or from said property to an ultimate point of escape which was not impeded?

A couple more: While still bearing an arm, was Kyle's use of deadly force in self defense on the premises of the property he originally sought to defend?

Did the first shooting happen on a path leading directly to or from said property to an ultimate point of escape which was not impeded?
He was attacked and tried to flee, someone else shot a gun, he stopped and turned around when the guy he ended up shooting grabbed his weapon and tried to take it. It’s all on video and there are witnesses to back it up.
The property has nothing to do with it.

You’re allowed to defend yourself when you’re attacked.
The law and world is not that black and white. For instance, you cannot break into someone’s house, and if they attack you shoot them and claim self defense. Well, you can claim it...

You can’t provoke someone to attack you either. I’m not saying he did, just saying it’s not as easy as you make it out to be.

The law and world is not that black and white. For instance, you cannot break into someone’s house, and if they attack you shoot them and claim self defense. Well, you can claim it...

You can’t provoke someone to attack you either. I’m not saying he did, just saying it’s not as easy as you make it out to be.
It’s on video that he didn’t provoke anything. All his group did was try to put out a burn loot murder fire and burn loot murder didn’t like it.

He was attacked and tried to flee, someone else shot a gun, he stopped and turned around when the guy he ended up shooting grabbed his weapon and tried to take it. It’s all on video and there are witnesses to back it up.
The property has nothing to do with it.

You can't just ignore context.

He left the first building and was barred from returning by police IIRC. Since that was the original defense destination, the prosecution will demand a prudent purpose of him being in the area illegally armed. If he can't provide that, he's got problems.

Bc my work includes fighting against conspiracy theorists. Mostly Alex Jones, but not exclusively. And Jones has claimed on his show multiple times that I’m Soros funded. So I keep checking the mailbox, but no Soros checks yet.

This may shed some light on why I think conspiracy theories are so dangerous. They really harm actual people.

The guy who killed 5 and injured 40 is a career criminal who was recently out on $1000 bail.

commie superhero AOC, today:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT