ADVERTISEMENT

Kenosha terrorist

You said terrorist, not kid defending himself. Stay on topic
You mean the kid looking for trouble with an illegally possessed firearm that he illegally transported across state lines in order to foment chaos? Sounds like terrorism to me.

You mean the kid looking for trouble with an illegally possessed firearm that he illegally transported across state lines in order to foment chaos? Sounds like terrorism to me.
I think that the illegality of either the purchase nor the transport has been demonstrated yet. That said, I reserve judgement. I think that Wisconsin is open carry so by itself just having a firearm in public is not illegal.

I think that the illegality of either the purchase nor the transport has been demonstrated yet. That said, I reserve judgement. I think that Wisconsin is open carry so by itself just having a firearm in public is not illegal.
It’s illegal because he’s 17. You have to be 18 in WI, and 21 in IL, and bc he was possessing the firearm illegally across state lines, he violated Federal statute.

It’s illegal because he’s 17. You have to be 18 in WI, and 21 in IL, and bc he was possessing the firearm illegally across state lines, he violated Federal statute.
Again, as I said, it’s yet to be demonstrated in a court of law! I’ll wait for legal judgment before I fashion a noose thank you very much.

• Love
Reactions: darterbury
I think he walks on the major charge citing self defense unless there is proof he instigated conflict brandishing/pointing or threatening someone first. I read NYT's investigation which reported he was running because of a gunman who fired the first shot with his weapon at least to scare/intimidate him. Don't worry about fake news boys, it fits the narrative.

It's at that point we see the first video in which he's running away, fulfilling a duty to retreat. Let's start there.

Before I go further, the kid's a dumbass and had no business being there.

Let's hear why you know the kid is a terrorist?

You made the statement. Prove it.

Again, as I said, it’s yet to be demonstrated in a court of law! I’ll wait for legal judgment before I fashion a noose thank you very much.
its really interesting seeing your responses to recitations of facts. It’s almost math that it’s illegal for him to have that firearm in his possession. Yet you reject this, in order to cling to your position.

its really interesting seeing your responses to recitations of facts. It’s almost math that it’s illegal for him to have that firearm in his possession. Yet you reject this, in order to cling to your position.
Well, let’s ask a couple questions that will fill in some info:

1) where was the gun purchased, and by who?

You assume it was in Illinois. I don’t know that, factually

2) how did the gun get to Wisconsin?

You assume the kid transported it. I don’t know that as a fact.

3) how did the gun get to the Kinosa riot site?

4) what were the details of the event leading up to the first shooting.

You assume the kid had the gun. I haven’t seen video to prove that.

5) lastly, what’s the kid’s birthday?

You say he’s 17 bc the media says so.. I don’t know that as a fact.

Then we have the whole self defense issue ...

So factually, the kid may only be guilty of underage possession, and frankly I don’t know Wisconsin law.

Mathematically? No just waiting for investigation, charges, and conviction before i KNOW

Kid was looking for trouble. It could have been avoided had he stayed home and stayed out of the fray.

It’s also easy to avoid getting shot by the cops by not resisting and doing what they say.

Reactions: oldag1980
Under Wisconsin law there is no legal standing for using deadly force to protect property that you don't own. If he showed up to protect lives and property, that was a massive failure and he only succeeded in escaping with his own life and making the situation worse.

Well, let’s ask a couple questions that will fill in some info:

1) where was the gun purchased, and by who?

You assume it was in Illinois. I don’t know that, factually

2) how did the gun get to Wisconsin?

3) how did the gun get to the Kinosa riot site?

4) what were the details of the event leading up to the first shooting.

You assume the kid had the gun. I haven’t seen video to prove that.

5) lastly, what’s the kid’s birthday?

You say he’s 17 bc the media says so.. I don’t know that as a fact.

Then we have the whole self defense issue ...

So factually, the kid may only be guilty of underage possession, and frankly I don’t know Wisconsin law.

Mathematically? No just waiting for investigation, charges, and conviction before i KNOW
Damn, that is some real good dissemination. Feel good about yourself now, or do you still feel a little dirty?

Damn, that is some real good dissemination. Feel good about yourself now, or do you still feel a little dirty?
I feel fine. Thank you very much. Just following the law.

Let’s assume it’s all true. Worst case is murder. That’s wayyyyyyy far away from terrorism! So don’t go feeling all sanctimonious.

Last edited:
that's a lonely lost loser existence you're wading into..
and i say that as a personal acquaintance who respects and admires you in many ways.

Good one. I forget, is resisting arrest a death penalty offense?
Because you would have handled the situation differently? Tell us how please. Walk me through it. Jacob blake "the man" with an extensive violent criminal background with a knife resisting arrest. Or do you just want to ask questions with no purpose like usual?

Reactions: texasguyto
Kid was looking for trouble. It could have been avoided had he stayed home and stayed out of the fray.

It’s also easy to avoid getting shot by the cops by not resisting and doing what they say.

or the rioters could have not been rioting and burning shit. or even further, the original perp who starting this whole thing could have avoided breaking the law (for the 3rd time?), resisting arrest and reaching for the weapon. see you can take it back to the original cause. so really, those that got shot could have avoided it have they stayed home and not rioted. there you go. personal responsibility isn't limited to your own views.

Where was the local and state law enforcement to prevent rioting, burning, destruction and theft. Why does an armed 17 year old have to come out of state to try and defend people's property? The state and local governments left a law and order vacuum.

Where was the local and state law enforcement to prevent rioting, burning, destruction and theft. Why does an armed 17 year old have to come out of state to try and defend people's property? The state and local governments left a law and order vacuum.

That's precisely the narrative advocating for vigilante justice.

He's a murderer, but I wouldn't call him a terrorist necessarily.

He’s getting off on self defense. The terrorist are the burn loot murder and antifa thugs trying to burn a ****ing town off the map!
Hope not. Really his parents should be in prison. Who's trying to burn a town off the map? Sounds pretty far-fetched.

Hope not. Really his parents should be in prison. Who's trying to burn a town off the map? Sounds pretty far-fetched.
Kenosha was being burned, that’s why people were there trying to protect it.
Also you don’t have the right to attack someone then chase them down while they try to run away then try to take their weapon from them.
You don’t have that right and that person has the right to defend themselves.

@texasguyto you really think kid is a hero?

At very least, it seems to me he went to looking for trouble. I think he's an idiot.

I think anyone open carrying to these demonstrations is an idiot.

Reactions: bioaggie
Kid didn't show up to defend property. Even if he did, he'd have no legal backing to defend any of that property using lethal force with his illegally possessed AR. He put himself in that hot zone with hopes to defend himself.

@texasguyto you really think kid is a hero?

At very least, it seems to me he went to looking for trouble. I think he's an idiot.

I think anyone open carrying to these demonstrations is an idiot.
He was there to protect his friends business. He was cleaning up graffiti earlier and was offering medical help to those that needed it trough the night.
He didn’t bring a weapon to a demonstration it was a riot.
If they came to my area I’d be out there too protecting what’s mine and my community.

Last edited:
Kid didn't show up to defend property. Even if he did, he'd have no legal backing to defend any of that property using lethal force with his illegally possessed AR. He put himself in that hot zone with hopes to defend himself.
Then why did he run from his attackers?
Why was he offering medical add throughout the night?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT