ADVERTISEMENT

Kenosha terrorist

You’re a joke
You’re a completely off the hinges conspiracy theorist who only believes whatever info you find on twitter that fits your semi warped view of the world. Any other info is fake news to you. Which is sad to see happen because you’re a smart guy that has just lost it.

I agree with a lot of your takes on riots, but your inability to process anything that isn’t exactly in line with your beliefs is a dangerous place way too many Americans are going on both sides. The conspiracy theory stuff is gripping this country and is extremely dangerous. We used to laugh at them and they were all fringe. Now infowars gets more hits than any other single news outlet.

What a coincidence that a guy who beats women also wants to be a cop.

I’m sorry three of your antifa bro’s got shot and two of them died Trav. But maybe they should have never crossed state lines to begin with? Maybe they shouldn’t have gone there to incite violence? Maybe they shouldn’t have chased this kid and thrown stuff at him. Maybe they shouldn’t have jumped him and hit him over the head with a skateboard. Maybe they shouldn’t have pulled a pistol on him (which the felon illegally owned) Maybe they just shouldn’t have been pieces of shit as evidenced by their arrest records.

or then again maybe the government should just do their job and not let antifa do their bullshit all over these cities.

but if they want to keep fvckin around then they will keep finding out. People are getting tired of their shit even though you’ve been standing up for them the past few years while condemning people like the proud boys.

I’m sorry three of your antifa bro’s got shot and two of them died Trav. But maybe they should have never crossed state lines to begin with? Maybe they shouldn’t have gone there to incite violence? Maybe they shouldn’t have chased this kid and thrown stuff at him. Maybe they shouldn’t have jumped him and hit him over the head with a skateboard. Maybe they shouldn’t have pulled a pistol on him (which the felon illegally owned) Maybe they just shouldn’t have been pieces of shit as evidenced by their arrest records.

or then again maybe the government should just do their job and not let antifa do their bullshit all over these cities.

but if they want to keep fvckin around then they will keep finding out. People are getting tired of their shit even though you’ve been standing up for them the past few years while condemning people like the proud boys.
This ^^^^^

https://tamu.forums.rivals.com/threads/antifa.96950/

it’s easy to read your comments on this thread and see where you stand. You will say “ but I didn’t state I supported antifa” but your comments and excuse making for them is evidence enough. You ignore their history of violence and them being a domestic terrorist organization. And instead bring whataboutism to conversations justify their actions.

Reactions: darterbury

They’re not my bros, and I’ve made that clear. You keep trying to put words in my mouth.

I’m interested about your last statement. Are you saying that you support the Proud Boys?

They’re not my bros, and I’ve made that clear. You keep trying to put words in my mouth.

I’m interested about your last statement. Are you saying that you support the Proud Boys?

No I brought up the proud boys because I recalled the thread that I linked.

Actually hadn’t thought about it . Maybe some rational disavowal of Antifa and the Anarchists by you might sway my opinion. You know, walks like a duck ...
Apparently, you don’t really read my posts. I’ve been clear that I’m against violence.

https://tamu.forums.rivals.com/threads/antifa.96950/

it’s easy to read your comments on this thread and see where you stand. You will say “ but I didn’t state I supported antifa” but your comments and excuse making for them is evidence enough. You ignore their history of violence and them being a domestic terrorist organization. And instead bring whataboutism to conversations justify their actions.
You need to brush up on your reading comprehension

This. It is interesting how some here focus on how horrible a 17 year old kid is but don't talk about how the three felons that attacked him were. Smells like hypocrisy again.

Last edited:
Reactions: texasguyto
Good & evil are separating in this country like oil & vinegar. Wicked people are spiraling & there is no low that they won’t justify. The wicked ones have support of mass media & one political party.

Reactions: darterbury
When someone resists arrest & the results have nothing to do with race, they say it’s racist. When someone kill someone specifically because of their skin tone, they say nothing. Self defense? Bad. Blasting someone because of their politics? Justified. They’re evil, folks.

This. It is interesting how some here focus on how horrible a 17 year old kid is but don't talk about how the three felons that attacked him were. Smells like hypocrisy again.
The thread is about the 17 year old kid. Sorta stands to reason that’s why “some here” are focused on him.

I find it fascinating how AY 1) makes up all Democrats arguments for them consistently and fights your own made up arguments, and 2) can’t understand how both the 17 year old and the others can both be wrong.

Rittenhouse’s Attorney just said that the firearm was legal and was not transported across state lines and his right to carry was perfectly warranted and legal. Wisconsin is a right to carry state. Amazing some of the false info that is being spewed in the media and on this thread.

Rittenhouse’s Attorney just said that the firearm was legal and was not transported across state lines and his right to carry was perfectly warranted and legal. Wisconsin is a right to carry state. Amazing some of the false info that is being spewed in the media and on this thread.
I mean every single thing that happened was on video but some people just blindly follow the fake news.

That was an interesting interview with his Attorney. Like
he said, why is he the only one in custody? Not only that, they are now having to protect him from Antifa. This shit is so insane and is going to get worse.
Yep, the shooter In Portland this weekend had been arrested and let go twice in the Portland riots.
They are being being released without bail every time they are arrested.
BML and Antifa are being flown around the country.
They were staying in $600 a night hotel rooms in DC.
144 out of state rioters were arrested in Kenosha.
There’s some major money behind all of this but of course only crazy conspiracy right wingers would think such a thing.

You need to be 18 to openly carry in Wisconsin. What am I missing here?

Anybody have a video clip of this?

Wait a second!!! Are you guys saying his defense attorney is providing him with a defense? That’s novel, right?

118647532_772196793545331_4982463234620964724_n.jpg

No need for a trial here. The defendant’s criminal defense attorney said he didn’t do it. Seems simple enough. It does make me wonder why more people don’t take this automatic out from criminal prosecution though. Madoff and Epstein died for nothing.

Reactions: bcg_2006
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT