ADVERTISEMENT

Kenosha terrorist

Kenosha was being burned, that’s why people were there trying to protect it.
Also you don’t have the right to attack someone then chase them down while they try to run away then try to take their weapon from them.
You don’t have that right and that person has the right to defend themselves.
He knowingly put himself in a situation where he had no business being in the first place. That's why they were sending national guardsmen to help the police. Certainly anyone who was burning businesses should be arrested and held responsible too. He's a child, so those rash decisions are also the fault of his parents. When you are walking around town with a rifle and are not with law enforcement then you are looking for conflict. Three protestors, who also knew the risks, have lost their lives, and he will get jail time. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

He knowingly put himself in a situation where he had no business being in the first place. That's why they were sending national guardsmen to help the police. Certainly anyone who was burning businesses should be arrested and held responsible too. He's a child, so those rash decisions are also the fault of his parents. When you are walking around town with a rifle and are not with law enforcement then you are looking for conflict. Three protestors, who also knew the risks, have lost their lives, and he will get jail time. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
Doesn’t matter if he shouldn’t have been there. That has nothing to do with his right to defend himself.

Then why did he run from his attackers?
Why was he offering medical add throughout the night?

Wisconsin and Illiniois-the state he's from, both have duty to retreat. He probably knew this and was smart to run first, as is why I think he gets off on self defense. I'm not arguing he shouldn't. Even if Wisconsin had a Castle Doctrine or some form of stand your ground laws, that is not intended for someone shopping for a fray to throw themselves into "wishing a motherfvcker would"

Medical assistance was auxiliary. Chest carrying an AR kind of gets in the way of that. No nonlethal or suppression rounds, he's open carrying loaded to kill.

Wisconsin and Illiniois-the state he's from, both have duty to retreat. He probably knew this and was smart to run first, as is why I think he gets off on self defense. I'm not arguing he shouldn't. Even if Wisconsin had a Castle Doctrine or some form of stand your ground laws, that is not intended for someone shopping for a fray to throw themselves into "wishing a motherfvcker would"

Medical assistance was auxiliary. Chest carrying an AR kind of gets in the way of that. No nonlethal or suppression rounds, he's open carrying loaded to kill.
He will end up with weapons charges and convictions but I doubt the murder charges gets past a grand jury.
Too much video evidence showing it was self defense.
Even if someone doesn’t think he should have been there they can’t attack him then chase him down when he tries to flee and attempt to take his weapon.

Reactions: dad_in_tx
He will end up with weapons charges and convictions but I doubt the murder charges gets past a grand jury.
Even if someone doesn’t think he should have been there they can’t attack him then chase him down when he tries to flee and attempt to take his weapon.

Weapons charges, yes.

Trying to think of the prosecution for murder, I think the charge only has a chance if his presence and actions are defined willful and/or wanton. The curfew that was ordered and communicated by police applied to him just like the militamen even if police acquiesced their presence while moving to control the riot. I imagine the state will in essence be presenting a similar argument to what I and some others on the thread have touched on- he had no business there, defied orders to leave, all the while being lethally armed looking for trouble.

EgnJRM3U0AAUYmp

Here is more information on the events with some more situational details. I’m leaning now more in the direction that the worst case being underage poseesion of a firearm. There is a lot of subsequent evidence to support self defense in each of thee three shootings.

Bottom line is that rioting has consequences as does police inaction. I don’t like to say this but if the police were encouraged to shut this down ASAP with arrests, private owners may not have ever formed the local militia on night three. Four lives would not have been changed forever!

Sadly, until the local municipalities start enforcing laws, this is probably going to happen again and again. Agitators, rioter, and looters .... need to think when you pick up that rock!

i agree! I think that these agitator, rioters, and looters have more of this in store for them in municipalities that will not aggressively stop this anarchy. People are just getting pissed!

Last edited:
Reactions: texasguyto
He was there to protect his friends business. He was cleaning up graffiti earlier and was offering medical help to those that needed it trough the night.
He didn’t bring a weapon to a demonstration it was a riot.
If they came to my area I’d be out there too protecting what’s mine and my community.
This. The kid might not be hero but he was not destroying, burning and stealing like the vicious criminal riot thugs. I find it interesting all the hypocrites on here that think it's ok to destroy, burn and steal other people's property. I bet you would you would be thinking a little different if it was your home or business.

Will the prosecution try to use footage of him beating women to illustrate his penchant for violence?

Probably, just exploring the history of violence narrative.

Btw, do you have any other heroes that like to beat women?
If that’s him then I don’t agree with that but the woman was the one who started hitting people.
His actions that night in Kenosha was still heroic.
More and more people will start doing the same when burn loot murder shows up.

This. The kid might not be hero but he was not destroying, burning and stealing like the vicious criminal riot thugs. I find it interesting all the hypocrites on here that think it's ok to destroy, burn and steal other people's property. I bet you would you would be thinking a little different if it was your home or business.

Can you please quote any of the hypocrites on here that said it’s ok to destroy, burn and steal? I’ll give you any of the three. Or is this the normal make up the other sides argument then fight against it bc that’s way easier?

If that’s him then I don’t agree with that but the woman was the one who started hitting people.
His actions that night in Kenosha was still heroic.
More and more people will start doing the same when burn loot murder shows up.
Heroic is a crazy adjective. Dude went there wanting to mix it up and ended up killed multiple people. Doesn’t make the rioters actions right. They can both be wrong.

The 3 he shot were felons, and now he will probably one also.

If community leadership had not abdicated their responsibilities to protect it's citizens and their businesses we would not be having this discussion.

Reactions: QuickDrawMcGraw77
Remember to plug where you'll be shitposting next before you dip out

Kisses

... and you know this because ... clairvoyance?
Do you think motive and intent are proven in court via ouija boards and tarot cards, or more likely through extrapolation of ones actions? He went to what he believed would be a potentially violent situation openly carrying a rifle knowing he would be viewed as the resistance. I don’t think it’s a stretch to impute intent on his actions. Maybe he got scared when he got there and ran, but that doesn’t change his intent.

Do you think motive and intent are proven in court via ouija boards and tarot cards, or more likely through extrapolation of ones actions? He went to what he believed would be a potentially violent situation openly carrying a rifle knowing he would be viewed as the resistance. I don’t think it’s a stretch to impute intent on his actions. Maybe he got scared when he got there and ran, but that doesn’t change his intent.
You’re a joke

Reactions: darterbury
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT