ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go in Ukraine

Don't worry, they are all afraid of Joe.

s-l400.jpg

We won't send troops, I do not think we will block Russian oil and gas.

There is no one stupid enough to put our nation in the position we are in, energy-wise, by accident. This was premeditated.

A deal cut to get credible witnesses with information on Biden eliminated. But they won’t be eliminated, they will be pocketed, to apply leverage going forward.

Sanctions are a clown act against the richest, most powerful man in the world who stands on a mountain of dead bodies of his citizens.

This is why most American's have no faith or stomach to send troops into this. The leadership is crap and we saw it.
Our govt will "never let a good crisis go to waste." Ukraine is going to be used as a convenient strawman to divert attention away from it's multiple failures on a variety of fronts. And it's working...even the national conservative networks have taken the bait to "look at this shiny object over here". Meanwhile, we have an accelerating invasion taking place on our own southern border in numbers that make Putin's 150k troops look pale. Has anyone seen a report by any national outlet about our southern border in the last three news cycles? Didn't think so.
So, now, some intellectually challenged "woke" lib will likely respond that the illegals crossing the border are "unarmed" so the comparison is apples to oranges. Oh really?? Are they sure?? How many guns, briefcase bombs and suicide vests came across in the hundreds of thousands of "get-aways" to- date?
Too many Americans will just keep feeding on whatever propaganda the media decides to share to the omission of what they won't. The saddest thing to me is to hear somebody say: "The govt. thinks we're (collectively) stupid" because I have a hard time arguing against the success of their approach in recent history. Sometimes I fear that George Orwell got everything right except the date.

Biden: "Let's give it a month or so to see if the sanctions are working."

With Biden being at the helm and NATO looking to him for guidance, Putin may be standing in front of the Eiffel Tower drinking French wine, smoking a victory cigar and snickering at sanctions by then.

Biden: "Let's give it a month or so to see if the sanctions are working."

With Biden being at the helm and NATO looking to him for guidance, Putin may be standing in front of the Eiffel Tower drinking French wine, smoking a victory cigar and snickering at sanctions by then.
He will stop at the Poland boarder. To go past that will incur a bigger resistance. His goal is to re-unite the USSR states, pretty obvious.

He will stop at the Poland boarder. To go past that will incur a bigger resistance. His goal is to re-unite the USSR states, pretty obvious.

We are now at the scene in the movie "Tombstone" where Wyatt has just bitch-slapped Johnny Tyler, and Wyatt says, "Well, are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed".

Putin, of course, is Wyatt.

I think Johnny Tyler put sanctions on Wyatt.

Watching various news channels the last few evenings has been interesting.

The U.S. has announced what all types of sanctions will be put in place to "punish" Russia and financially choke them.

But these sanctions are not in place yet.

And won't be put into place all at one time.

And it could take a month or more to see any signs the sanctions are working.

Sounds like in taking half-measures, slow playing, and giving Russia a heads-up on exactly what we will do to financially crush them, we have warned them of our intentions and are giving them an opportunity to move and protect their liquid assets.

If CNN and MSNBC wasn't telling me differently, I would think Russia had helped the current Administration win the 2020 election and get in office.

Watching various news channels the last few evenings has been interesting.

The U.S. has announced what all types of sanctions will be put in place to "punish" Russia and financially choke them.

But these sanctions are not in place yet.

And won't be put into place all at one time.

And it could take a month or more to see any signs the sanctions are working.

Sounds like in taking half-measures, slow playing, and giving Russia a heads-up on exactly what we will do to financially crush them, we have warned them of our intentions and are giving them an opportunity to move and protect their liquid assets.

If CNN and MSNBC wasn't telling me differently, I would think Russia had helped the current Administration win the 2020 election and get in office.
Not to mention they’re not sanctioning Putin and allowing them to sell oil and gas to the world. Biden is giving up Ukraine to Putin. Taiwan will be next. With all the shit they have in Biden, Hunter and the crime family they know Biden won’t do shit. Ukraine won’t go easy though and it could blow up in president poopy pants face

Not to mention they’re not sanctioning Putin and allowing them to sell oil and gas to the world. Biden is giving up Ukraine to Putin. Taiwan will be next. With all the shit they have in Biden, Hunter and the crime family they know Biden won’t do shit. Ukraine won’t go easy though and it could blow up in president poopy pants face
They shot down 5 aircraft and a helicopter...I'm a little impressed

Reactions: BDB99
One of the network TV idiots said today that we're going to see higher cereal prices because we're going to lose all the grain we import from Ukraine.
So that was Kellogg's and Post's secret for over 100 years...Ukrainian Grains

Here's a pretty good article on how bad policy got us where we are with the Ukraine. I talked to a good friend last night who has first hand knowledge, and this is going to get far worse and the Ukraine is just the start. This is what happens when we elect weak leaders who can't see that there are always evil countries looking to gain power.

I have to admit, I stopped reading the article when it talked about the 1992 Clinton White House. Given he was not president then and all.

Reactions: bioaggie
“Biden must open taps and produce more oil so the world can turn its back on Russian oil. Otherwise, the blood of Ukrainians is also on Biden’s hands.”

I keep waiting for someone to come along and say “smile you’re on candid camera”. The crap going on is comical, but scary as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT