ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go in Ukraine

I don’t want a pissing contest with Stalin Jr., but a lot of this feels a lot like 1938. All the way down to Americans saying “what’s the big deal?”
Only difference is in 1938 the big threat led. This time the big threat is laying in the weeds watching with aspirations on a takeover of their own. Engage with Russia for Ukraine and we get spread thin if China decides they want to take this time to go after Taiwan.

In Soviet Russia, peace comes to you.
You steal joke, what a country.

th

Reactions: darterbury
The right wingers on here sound like they’re cheering for Russia.
I’m way more concerned with the tyrannical leftist I’ve seen emerge in this country and throughout the rest of western civilization over the last 2 years than anything happening in Russia and Ukraine or any other shithole in that part of the world.

The question is how strong Putin is in Russia. If he’s got the iron grip, this could get really ugly. If enough oligarchs are not on Team Vladimir, it could end really really ugly for him. Going to war can be really bad for business.

I’m cheering for Biden to get off his ass and be a strong leader. He sends the VP to Munich who is incompetent—what the hell. You think any former President would send the VP.
Make us energy independent and support NATO allies with our energy. Putin doesn’t give a damn about our sanctions. We will pay a heavy price at the pump.
You think Ukraine is the end game. Putin is taking advantage of the US weakness. Hell, why isn’t the President telling us what he will do. Total bullshit.

Let them have it and we can save some taxpayer money.

I’m cheering for Biden to get off his ass and be a strong leader. He sends the VP to Munich who is incompetent—what the hell. You think any former President would send the VP.
Make us energy independent and support NATO allies with our energy. Putin doesn’t give a damn about our sanctions. We will pay a heavy price at the pump.
You think Ukraine is the end game. Putin is taking advantage of the US weakness. Hell, why isn’t the President telling us what he will do. Total bullshit.
Unfortunately our dementia laden leader is doing the opposite. The only person dumber than him are the ones who voted for this disaster

Sounded like that to me as well
Maybe we didn't feel the true severity of the situation since our president decided to play Jimmy the Greek in making predictions on when they would attack and not focus on what could be done within the last month/year to prevent this. He releases sanctions on Nord Stream 2 allowing them to finish and have an alternate route for a pipeline that isn't through Ukraine. He then does nothing to put sanctions on them for troop withdrawl or to de-escalate the situation. Pretty obvious he is in wag the dog mode since he is a complete F up domestically. Even sent Kamala over there to seal the deal on this moving forward since she couldn't figure out how to set the time on a VCR if her life depended on it. Real leadership on his part. So it's really hard to get behind that as a people and have security that he can lead us to the win here. I think most of us see a lot of dead soldiers, far more than we can stomach just like in Afghanistan on a simple withdrawal. It's not being pro Putin, it's being realistic to the weak leadership you left wing war hawks placed upon us. Also, we aren't stupid and can see China waiting in the wings with Taiwan, that would have far more implications on us than Ukraine would.

Unfortunately our dementia laden leader is doing the opposite. The only person dumber than him are the ones who voted for this disaster
The scariest thing about this crazy asshole is that 81 million people voted for him. Destruction of the public school system complete, I guess.

Only difference is in 1938 the big threat led. This time the big threat is laying in the weeds watching with aspirations on a takeover of their own. Engage with Russia for Ukraine and we get spread thin if China decides they want to take this time to go after Taiwan.
I agree but think it's irrelevant. Even at full force, this senile puppet's handlers don't have the cajones to do anything about Taiwan. Saddest part is they don't even want to. This admin's intentions and motives should be clear to all of us at this point. This is not incompetence. It's a deliberate agenda. Gonna be a tough three years. Things are gonna get worse. Maybe bloody God forbid.

Yes, I can. Quite capable. But not so inclined because the potential audience doesn't require it. The deaf can't hear it. The blind can't see it. The dumb don't want to do either. And nobody else would ask me to elaborate cause they already get it.
So... good night.

Reactions: ITS BK
Putin moving troops into Eastern Ukraine… I don’t do mainstream
Yea...that happened weeks ago.
Did you just wake up today?

So no, you're post of "ordered as we type" is a bit Karen. lol (great line, tho)

But hey, it's the internet. Type some stupid stuff.

Unless, of course, you're clearance is higher than mine and you know what was ordered? (since I don't do "main stream" either...similar to you right?)
Talk to me, Goose. Tell us what Putin ordered.
lol I love you people.

Last edited:
Yea...that happened weeks ago.
Did you just wake up today?

So no, you're post of "ordered as we type" is a bit Karen. lol (great line, tho)

But hey, it's the internet. Type some stupid stuff.

Unless, of course, you're clearance is higher than mine and you know what was ordered? (since I don't do "main stream" either...similar to you right?)
Talk to me, Goose. Tell us what Putin ordered.
lol I love you people.
You are a 💯 douchebag

Putin is doing Putin things. Sowing chaos. Biden is doing Biden things, which is to say, not much. Kinda like Obama did when he took the Crimea in 2014.

Cubans protested and Canadians protested. The government response was basically the same. Wake the **** up.
Also, the same when big tech censors dissenting opinions (which often are proven correct) and the chorus of responses from our lefty brethren is "but they are private companies, and they have a right" ! #Wake the ***^ up !!

EVERYONE CALM DOWN. Sheila is on it.

(For some reason)

I don't respect any dem, but there are some better than others......and they chose the worst one to go. The situation is screwed. I guess as long as she got her window seat going over and didn't have to belittle anyone including staff members then it's a success by her standards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT