ADVERTISEMENT

Mask mandates coming back...??

Rick,
I believe you have made assumptions about what you read and overstated the risks. The abstract you cited for 8 deaths per million does NOT say the vaccine caused all those deaths. In addition the largest part of that data came from the elderly population, many in long term care facilities. A more comprehensive look at that data is here: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7008e3.htm

VAERS received 113 reports of death after COVID-19 vaccinations; two thirds of these deaths occurred among LTCF residents. All-cause mortality is high in LTCF populations because underlying medical conditions are common. Based on expected rates of background mortality, among the approximately 1 million LTCF residents vaccinated in the first month of the U.S. COVID-19 vaccination program, approximately 7,000 coincidental, temporally associated deaths from all causes would be expected during the analytic period (7). In contrast, VAERS received 78 reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination in LTCF residents, and approximately one half were in residents who were in hospice or who had a do-not-resuscitate status. Reported causes of death in LTCF residents after COVID-19 vaccination are consistent with expected all-cause mortality in this population. Among deaths in persons with available death certificate and autopsy information who were not LTCF residents, causes of death were consistent with background all-cause mortality and did not indicate any unexpected pattern that might suggest a causal relationship with vaccination (8).
The CDC article is from January of this year, before the rapid increase in numbers of vaccines given. A significant amount of data has come in since that time. See this most recent report:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

And the CDC's argument that the reported deaths do not necessarily indicate causation is a new one. That particular argument has not, to my knowledge, been made by the CDC or other parties for other vaccinations tracked by VAERS.

My point all along has not been that people shouldn't get the vaccine; I've had the vaccine myself. My point is that the government seems to be making it difficult for people to get enough reliable, unpoliticized information to realistically evaluate the risk for themselves.

Post 239 is about politics; not science. Though there is this from the second link:
On social media late Monday, DHS officials said they were processing migrant and adhering to strict Title 42 guidelines to prevent the spread of coronavirus in border communities. The agency also has begun expedited removal flights of migrant families to their home countries.

Anytime you start mixing politics with science you wind up not having an intelligent discourse. Based on your posting history, I don't expect any.

DHS is dumping migrants to the custody of Catholic Charities. They put them up in hotels and they are on their own. They tell them to quarantine and DHS is off the hook. Others are put on busses to their preferred destination. It’s a catastrophe.

Post 239 is about politics; not science. Though there is this from the second link:
On social media late Monday, DHS officials said they were processing migrant and adhering to strict Title 42 guidelines to prevent the spread of coronavirus in border communities. The agency also has begun expedited removal flights of migrant families to their home countries.

Anytime you start mixing politics with science you wind up not having an intelligent discourse. Based on your posting history, I don't expect any.
You haven’t explained anything.

The people who are telling me to follow the science are the same people who are opening the borders to the unvaccinated and shuttling them all over the country.

at the same time, they’re planning to require people who enter the country legally to be vaccinated.

maybe someone who knows what they’re talking about can explain it better for us. It’s obvious neither of us understand. Let’s see if anyone else chimes in.

Last edited:
Reactions: darterbury
You know exactly what was being asked. Do people vaccinated have the same chance of dying from Covid 19 as unvaccinated people?
We do not know the answer, not enough data. As of date there is only a .020 difference of those unvaccinated and the vaccinated getting covid-19 and dieing. As time goes by this number will change.

While that might be true, politics have been mixed with science across this whole thing. That has to have occurred to everyone right?

That’s patently false. What even is a .020 difference.
Supposedly the unvaccinated that get covid has a 99.97% chance to survive. The vaccinated that have covid has a 99.99% chance to survive. Now if we add the % of those that die from a bad reaction from the vaccine, the difference is the same for death.

Supposedly the unvaccinated that get covid has a 99.97% chance to survive. The vaccinated that have covid has a 99.99% chance to survive. Now if we add the % of those that die from a bad reaction from the vaccine, the difference is the same for death.
Well your numbers are not accurate but even if they were your conclusion is way off. The chances of a vaccinated person getting covid is much much less than an unvaccinated person. 99,2% of the deaths in May were unvaccinated individuals.

If only we knew what the real truth was about Covid. One thing we do know is a political won’t be telling us the real truth.

Well your numbers are not accurate but even if they were your conclusion is way off. The chances of a vaccinated person getting covid is much much less than an unvaccinated person. 99,2% of the deaths in May were unvaccinated individuals.
The CDC, Biden, and Dr. Fauci just told us last weekend that the vaccinated and the unvaccinated can get and spread covid equally. You need to let them know they are incorrect. Unfortunately the CDC is not releasing the breakthrough numbers from the end of April till now. The WH press corps asked the WH press secretary for the breakthrough numbers and was told they didn't need them. Now if the breakthrough numbers proved the vaccinated only get sniffles and is rare for the vaccinated to get covid they would release those numbers. Now since they are not releasing them, what does that tell you?

They didn't skip testing. They were able to expedite testing because financial risks and liability risks were removed and large numbers of volunteers stepped forward to do massive testing without plodding through years of smaller tests. Apparently you did not read the cited papers or do not understand them. There is data on both younger and older people. And there is data still being gathered. However the data that is available contradicts an assertion that the vaccines are causing 8-16 deaths per million. Correlation does not equal causation:
Yeah. “Financial risks” like ****ing me up to where I can’t provide for my kids and not having to pay a goddamn penny.
Do you suck a big pharma dildo at bed time every night?

You know exactly what was being asked. Do people vaccinated have the same chance of dying from Covid 19 as unvaccinated people?
I’m still waiting for someone to explain to me, as someone who had COVID, why I should take what their own authorization classifies as experimental vaccine and risk the side effects just to satisfy some terrified cocksucker control freak.
It was three days of fever and five days of tired. Of course, despite a massive amount of reasons not to, I eat somewhat intelligently, exercise, in short, I try not to die.

I’ll be goddamned if I’ll do all of that just so J&J, Pfizer and Moderna can take it away and not have to pay a penny to my kids.

The CDC, Biden, and Dr. Fauci just told us last weekend that the vaccinated and the unvaccinated can get and spread covid equally. You need to let them know they are incorrect. Unfortunately the CDC is not releasing the breakthrough numbers from the end of April till now. The WH press corps asked the WH press secretary for the breakthrough numbers and was told they didn't need them. Now if the breakthrough numbers proved the vaccinated only get sniffles and is rare for the vaccinated to get covid they would release those numbers. Now since they are not releasing them, what does that tell you?
I don't know what their exact words were. I didn't listen to them. Both those guys can play a little loose with the facts to try to influence people. Also most people hear what they want to hear, so maybe they actually did state the facts accurately but listeners and/or news media distorted the message. I always say just research the science from the real scientists. The problem with that is that scientists aren't going to give you daily snapshots and recommendations on new incoming data. They will hypothesize and speculate but will take their time in evaluating the data before giving analysis. Irresponsible ones will speculate all kinds of wild ideas that wind up on social media. The studies done back in December/January discussed earlier in this thread were published in short order but repeatedly indicated data was still being gathered.

As for your query I will say that numbers of breakthrough infections are being updated continuously but who knows if what we are being told is accurate. But if the Delta variant is spreading through the vaccinated population as quickly as unvaccinated then we will probably be looking at some kind of booster vaccine for Delta. soon. But based on April numbers you were 99 times less likely to die from Covid if you had antibodies from previous illness or had been vaccinated.

I’m still waiting for someone to explain to me, as someone who had COVID, why I should take what their own authorization classifies as experimental vaccine and risk the side effects just to satisfy some terrified cocksucker control freak.
It was three days of fever and five days of tired. Of course, despite a massive amount of reasons not to, I eat somewhat intelligently, exercise, in short, I try not to die.

I’ll be goddamned if I’ll do all of that just so J&J, Pfizer and Moderna can take it away and not have to pay a penny to my kids.
While I strongly encourage people to get the vaccine because I believe the risks are extremely minimal, I also recognize that data so far suggests those that had confirmed Covid-19 infections before have antibodies and enjoy similar protection for as much as 10 months post infection. Studies have indicated that those same individuals have a stronger immune response with just one shot of the vaccine and that is what is currently recommended by the scientific world. I don't know why you are angry. Maybe you feel someone is shaming you for not getting the vaccine. I'm certainly not but you came at me. Maybe because I am just trying to prevent disinformation from spreading and you prefer the fictitious information.

Regardless you seem to have an oral fixation with male genitalia. What's that about?

Reactions: bioaggie
If anyone is still wondering if this admin actually cares about covid, these same people telling you how important it is to trust “the science”, these same people who were clamoring to lock down the economy for covid, are also doing this:

Last week, a record-high 7,000 migrants were released in downtown McAllen, where they were immediately tested for the coronavirus through a city contractor. More than 1,500 people tested positive over the past seven days, according to a city document issued Wednesday, compared to a total of 7,000 confirmed cases over the past five months. Those who test positive are told to quarantine for two days but are ultimately released into the public.

Last edited:

I don’t give a shit if you take the vaccine or not. I think it’s stupid not to but couldn’t give a **** less what you do or don’t decide to do. From what I read, Pfizer is close to having the EUA designation removed so that won’t be a valid excuse anymore.

My only problem here is the spread of misinformation specifically relating to the effectiveness of the vaccine in regard to preventing serious illness or death.

Reactions: bioaggie
I don’t give a shit if you take the vaccine or not. I think it’s stupid not to but couldn’t give a **** less what you do or don’t decide to do. From what I read, Pfizer is close to having the EUA designation removed so that won’t be a valid excuse anymore.

My only problem here is the spread of misinformation specifically relating to the effectiveness of the vaccine in regard to preventing serious illness or death.

While I strongly encourage people to get the vaccine because I believe the risks are extremely minimal, I also recognize that data so far suggests those that had confirmed Covid-19 infections before have antibodies and enjoy similar protection for as much as 10 months post infection. Studies have indicated that those same individuals have a stronger immune response with just one shot of the vaccine and that is what is currently recommended by the scientific world. I don't know why you are angry. Maybe you feel someone is shaming you for not getting the vaccine. I'm certainly not but you came at me. Maybe because I am just trying to prevent disinformation from spreading and you prefer the fictitious information.

Regardless you seem to have an oral fixation with male genitalia. What's that about?
Tell this Little girl it’s fictitious. Promise me right now you’ll write a check for all four of my kids’ college tuition if I end up like her and can’t work.

Your Ilk is effeminate and controlling. I’m angry at people like you because you would impose your views on me, and more importantly, my children.

If anyone is still wondering if this admin actually cares about covid, these same people telling you how important it is to trust “the science”, these same people who were clamoring to lock down the economy for covid, are also doing this:

Last week, a record-high 7,000 migrants were released in downtown McAllen, where they were immediately tested for the coronavirus through a city contractor. More than 1,500 people tested positive over the past seven days, according to a city document issued Wednesday, compared to a total of 7,000 confirmed cases over the past five months. Those who test positive are told to quarantine for two days but are ultimately released into the public.

Tell this Little girl it’s fictitious. Promise me right now you’ll write a check for all four of my kids’ college tuition if I end up like her and can’t work.

Your Ilk is effeminate and controlling. I’m angry at people like you because you would impose your views on me, and more importantly, my children.

you can get banned from social media for posting things like this.
and they'll call you a nazi while censoring you...

• Love
Reactions: darterbury and wick
I’ve been to fb jail more times than Nancy Pelosi has had a facelift.

I swear. That woman has skin from her knees covering her chin at this point.
You sir are a PATRIOT!
sir-i-salute-you-with-respect-awesomeness-memeful-com-14253103.png

"Impose your views on me"

Lol. You f***ing snowflake. Make your own decisions and stfu.

Good luck.

Can someone help me reconcile these two articles?

That sir is called blatant hypocrisy and stupidity by the current administration.

Dude.... seriously. I live in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas and they are releasing COVID-19 positive and untested illegal immigrants here and also shipping them throughout the country. The local mostly Democrat politicians are getting pissed off that this happening. The hypocrisy at the Federal level is disgusting. The current administration shames and threaten US citizens to take the vaccine but allows this backdoor COVID-19 spread with no consequences. If you do not think this is a covid spreader then maybe you are not as smart as you think you are.

Dude.... seriously. I live in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas and they are releasing COVID-19 positive and untested illegal immigrants here and also shipping them throughout the country. The local mostly Democrat politicians are getting pissed off that this happening. The hypocrisy at the Federal level is disgusting. The current administration shames and threaten US citizens to take the vaccine but allows this backdoor COVID-19 spread with no consequences. If you do not think this is a covid spreader then maybe you are not as smart as you think you are.
Generally, in the “politics vs, science” lectures, they have the two mixed up.
I’m just horribly depressed that one day I’m going to leave this world and my kids could be exposed to a-holes like that guy. Either total sheep or just dishonest to the core.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT