ADVERTISEMENT

Winter storm related- Ted Cruz

Here's your f*cking hero, Two Percenters. Please burn your diplomas if you support this mutant.

BhHNiEaIMAAzDUh.jpg

As a conservative, I just wish things like how Cuomo handled the virus was covered with the breathless outrage this is. I’m fine with saying Cruz shouldn’t leave. This isn’t close to that or leftist politicians ruining people’s businesses and then going out to expensive dinners, getting haircuts or going to the gym.

Biden hasn’t been to Texas yet, there’s your story no one is telling.
He will never be called on any of that since he’s got a d next to his name. I’m surprised they’re making a show of going after Cuomo in NY. It’ll likely pass and he’ll be fine but they went from writing books and praising him to actually acting like journalist and not sycophants.

McCain knew my father in law by name as he worked at the Arizona VA. He was a very decent man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agswag12
Pretty hilarious that Fled Cruz came home to protestors. I’m betting that was a bipartisan bunch too. Ahh the unity.

He can be such a dummy.

McCain knew my father in law by name as he worked at the VA. He was a very decent man.

probably knew your mother in law as well, but not by name. He was a serial cheater of his first and second wife, not what I consider a decent man but standards vary I guess.

you have to cheat on them when they’re dying of cancer if you want to top newt gingrich.

Man I was with you until you hauled off and said this. I couldn’t disagree more.
When you get past the fact that people have opposing agendas, you start to see the same kind of people wearing different color ties.

Last edited:
The money doesn’t move without Congress. Ted should be working. As I stated before, there are a number of productive things he could be doing, and he is doing the opposite instead.
He can’t just say “Hey Senate come back to work Texas needs you” and they all jump. It’s all about hate from the left.

If y’all who are blinded by a party can’t see how much of an idiot Cruz is I have no idea what to say. Cruz has always been an embarrassment to TX. This just solidifies if. He is a GD Senator. There is plenty he could have done to help the people in his state.

Honestly, I don't give a damn about his personal affairs, or trump's, clinton's or anyone else's.

Servent leadership..... our shitty politicians need to look it up.

Reactions: Agswag12
He can’t just say “Hey Senate come back to work Texas needs you” and they all jump. It’s all about hate from the left.
A bill requires work before it is introduced. He should be doing that yesterday.

Honestly, I don't give a damn about his personal affairs, or trump's, clinton's or anyone else's.

Servent leadership..... our shitty politicians need to look it up.

they’re politicians, they’re all shitty people.

these aren’t good folk volunteering to live in squalor in the most expensive region in the USA, they’re opportunists and liars looking for campaign money and votes to keep a political party in the majority.

Reactions: offshore ag
What is the issue here?
The issue here is leadership, empathy, concern, interest, sharing in the experiences of those your represent. He’s a US Senator that used his privilege to hop on a plane and leave his constituents in the cold. That’s the difference between him and you guys and your friends who left for Hawaii, or some other vacation. For Ted to hide behind his daughters — “I caved to my daughter’s request” — is disturbing. This isn’t about being a good father, this is about being a good Senator and showing concern and support for those that elected you.

As a conservative, I just wish things like how Cuomo handled the virus was covered with the breathless outrage this is. I’m fine with saying Cruz shouldn’t leave. This isn’t close to that or leftist politicians ruining people’s businesses and then going out to expensive dinners, getting haircuts or going to the gym.
FBI launched an investigation into Cuomo’s handling of COVID 19 reporting. I doubt Ted will get that treatment for his behavior, so give it a break.

Reactions: t38inst
The issue here is leadership, empathy, concern, interest, sharing in the experiences of those your represent. He’s a US Senator that used his privilege to hop on a plane and leave his constituents in the cold. That’s the difference between him and you guys and your friends who left for Hawaii, or some other vacation. For Ted to hide behind his daughters — “I caved to my daughter’s request” — is disturbing. This isn’t about being a good father, this is about being a good Senator and showing concern and support for those that elected you.

We hear from you guys when it suits your politics. We have had list of those on the other side that violated their own stay at home rules under covid. Did we hear any thing in that regard? So was it a good idea for Cruz to go on VT during the freeze I would say no politically not but put in perspective.

I was thinking about Hawaii during the shivering. Is that bad?
No, because you’re not a US Senator. You don’t have a leadership position in the state. You weren’t elected to look after the interest of the citizens of the state. You don’t have a duty of care to do that. You’re not like Ted. Go do what you need to do for your family. Ted has a role and responsibility to at least act like he cares and shares in the experiences of his constituents. This isn’t Russia, or Venezuela, or China where the ruling elite get to enjoy a different lifestyle from those they govern by hoping on a plane during a crisis and enjoying a holiday in the sun. Neither George H.W., nor George W. would have even thought about doing that.

We hear from you guys when it suits your politics. We have had list of those on the other side that violated their own stay at home rules under covid. Did we hear any thing in that regard? So was it a good idea for Cruz to go on VT during the freeze I would say no politically not but put in perspective.
I think Pelosi is a POS, along with Cuomo and other Dems that have engaged in similar behavior in which they expect to be treated differently, so I’m not sure what point you’re making. We all need to condemn this, regardless of party.

And honestly what do you think the FBI investigation will report, if anything. Agree Cruz is a politico just like most of them but Cuomo is a killer.
Let’s wait and see on the investigation. I think the facts will go against Cuomo. I think he’s a dead man walking in terms of his political aspirations for higher office.

This isn’t Russia, or Venezuela, or China where the ruling elite get to enjoy a different lifestyle from those they govern by hoping on a plane during a crisis and enjoying a holiday in the sun. Neither George H.W., nor George W. would have even thought about doing that.

LOL

Who’s the last politician you can recall that suffered with their constituents during a crisis?

Reactions: darterbury
LOL

Who’s the last politician you can recall that suffered with their constituents during a crisis?
Bill White. Rescued from his home by boat during Harvey is one that comes to mind. Name another politician that jumped on a plane to go on a luxury holiday when those they represent were without power and water?

Last edited:
If y’all who are blinded by a party can’t see how much of an idiot Cruz is I have no idea what to say. Cruz has always been an embarrassment to TX. This just solidifies if. He is a GD Senator. There is plenty he could have done to help the people in his state.
Hello Pot, it's kettle.....

Reactions: BDB99
Bill White. Rescued from his home by boat during Harvey is one that comes to mind. Name another politician that jumped on a plane to go on a luxury holiday when those they represent were without power and water?
This list would be incredibly long. 99% of politicians are arrogant selfish turds

Reactions: BDB99

Bill white hadn’t been mayor for 6+ years when harvey happened.

partial credit.

FBI launched an investigation into Cuomo’s handling of COVID 19 reporting. I doubt Ted will get that treatment for his behavior, so give it a break.

I’m talking about the media coverage not FBI investigations so no I won’t and Ted shouldn’t get an fbi investigation. My lord man what a worthless response.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT