ADVERTISEMENT

What happens when the Venezuelan prison gangs run up against any of these groups?

TexasDave77

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2014
I just read an article talking about gangs in Chicago laying down disputes to come together to fight the migrant gangs, specifically the Venezuelans. This got me to thinking. I think some serious response would be in order if they pissed off the wrong group. My list is below. Who am I missing?

Gangs, especially the Crips or the Bloods.

Italian Mafia Philly, Boston, NYC any of those and they “go to the mattresses”!

1% Bikers. Those guys come together quickly and don’t mind going to prison if it means dealing with issues.

Cowboys especially Texas, OK, LA. Hit someone’s wife or daughter and you might get a bull turned loose in your house with a bunch of quiet dudes who shoot daily hanging out waiting for you to come through the door.

In some areas the Vets are really tight knit and they already know how to do some serious damage. Nothing scarier than an old dude who has seen hell already and has made the call to die before he sees it come to his town or affect his family.

This whole situation seems like a grenade bouncing around in the bed of a pickup truck. Might be alright or it could go off at any time. The cartels are brutal but have never crossed any of these groups. These new guys though don’t seem to understand.

Those are my 4 whiskey in thoughts. Who am I missing or where am I wrong?

Reactions: wick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.