ADVERTISEMENT

This is a thread about vaccines

st97

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2002
428 people died in Texas yesterday from COVID. 9 of them were from Jim Wells County. That's Alice. 5 were from Upshur County. That's Gilmer and Gladewater. These are the effing sticks, dudes. 65 freaking people died in Harris County, for you city folk.

Since some jerkoff complains like a little girl who just got her first wedgie every time you bring it up on another thread ("Wrong place, wrong time, pal...totally inappropriate."), perhaps we can discuss it here without anyone lashing out like drunken children. No matter how much you despise the idea of health care, you have to admit that 428 people aren't dropping dead every single day from vaccine murder. Play the percentages, get vaccinated. It's not political unless you stubbornly make it so.

Meh…I have the vaccine, and have encouraged my adult family and close friends to do so.

That being said, not my job to push it on others.

Also pretty sure I won’t be vaccinating my 7, 10, and 11 year old boys when it’s ready for their age group.

You do know that it’s game day, right? Our boys are getting ready to inoculate Sam Pittman’s butthole and you’re talking about COVID?

Last edited:
428 people died in Texas yesterday from COVID. 9 of them were from Jim Wells County. That's Alice. 5 were from Upshur County. That's Gilmer and Gladewater. These are the effing sticks, dudes. 65 freaking people died in Harris County, for you city folk.

Since some jerkoff complains like a little girl who just got her first wedgie every time you bring it up on another thread ("Wrong place, wrong time, pal...totally inappropriate."), perhaps we can discuss it here without anyone lashing out like drunken children. No matter how much you despise the idea of health care, you have to admit that 428 people aren't dropping dead every single day from vaccine murder. Play the percentages, get vaccinated. It's not political unless you stubbornly make it so.

45,858 died in Texas last year. Where's your moral outrage about smoking, smokeless tobacco, vaping, eating unhealthy foods? Why haven't we mandated cessation of all unhealthy activities?

More people in Texas die from heart disease than cancer by the way, Where's the public outcry to close all stores and restaurants that serve fatty foods?

Why haven't we mandated automatic cars and made them absolutely safe? Why haven't we banned driving?

Save the moral indignation over one thing unless you're going to champion the real killers we can actually do something about. Think about this, roughly 95% of all the pro athletes who are placed on covid restriction HAD THE VACCINE

It's not my job to potty train the kid working at Whataburger, but when he starts getting sh!t all over my food, it's my right to intervene.

45,858 died in Texas last year. Where's your moral outrage about smoking, smokeless tobacco, vaping, eating unhealthy foods? Why haven't we mandated cessation of all unhealthy activities?

More people in Texas die from heart disease than cancer by the way, Where's the public outcry to close all stores and restaurants that serve fatty foods?

Why haven't we mandated automatic cars and made them absolutely safe? Why haven't we banned driving?

Save the moral indignation over one thing unless you're going to champion the real killers we can actually do something about. Think about this, roughly 95% of all the pro athletes who are placed on covid restriction HAD THE VACCINE
If people were spawning new variants of heart disease that could potentially infect you, perhaps you'd feel differently.

Also, spare me the "moral indignation" crap. It doesn't really matter much to me, and I'll just sit here and watch the lot of anti-vaccers literally dying to turn Texas blue. I just wish they wouldn't, because it's all so unnecessary.

Meh…I have the vaccine, and have encouraged my adult family and close friends to do so.

That being said, not my job to push it on others.

Also pretty sure I won’t be vaccinating my 7, 10, and 11 year old boys when it’s ready for their age group.
Seems smart...

Also, spare me the "moral indignation" crap. It doesn't really matter much to me, and I'll just sit here and watch the lot of anti-vaccers literally dying to turn Texas blue. I just wish they wouldn't, because it's all so unnecessary.
you seem to be reasonably intelligent, so in your opinion, would you say someone who has had covid, has antibodies to it, or someone who has a vaxxcine is less likely to contract it?

Please stop
i didn’t think you had a moral compass.

But being vaccinated doesn’t stop the spread of Covid. It just protects the vaccinated individual from the severity of symptoms. Covid is not going away. They are finding it in animals now. Israel is the most vaccinated country in the world at over 90% yet they are having a huge spike in outbreaks due to the delta variant. If you fear the complications of getting covid, by all means get the vaccine and protect yourself. But the vaccine in me doesn’t protect you from getting covid from me.

why do you still have to wear a mask if you've been vaccinated?
Because of breakthrough infections, in order to stop the spread and protect the unvaccinated. Wearing masks has always been more about stopping the spread and protecting others rather than just one’s own self. Don’t you want to do things to help other people?

If you believe it's not political, or that our government leaders aren't making it political, or for that matter...that you aren't making it political, then you are either dishonest or obtuse.

Keep in mind I already had covid and have been fully vaccinated. I also am leaning towards getting a booster when my time comes. My choice...mine alone.

The politicization is obvious and in full public view when CDC Director Walensky overruled her own agency's advisory panel's ruling on boosters for front line workers.

Take a long look at an appointed bureaucrat ignoring science for the sole purpose of aligning CDC policy with the FDA and Biden administration directives and...circle back...to us how we are stubbornly making this political.

For that matter go ahead and continue to shame, insult, and bully those with points of view different than yours. You are really close to persuading them to agree with you...you got this.

One of my coworkers buried her brother this week in Colorado. He was not vaccinated.

He got COVID from his son’s kindergarten teacher, who was vaccinated, got sick and went to the hospital, and received good care and survived.

He got sick, went to the ER, they gave him steroids and an oxygen bottle and sent him home. Three days later he went back into the hospital and was too far gone. If he had received the same care the son’s teacher received ha may have had a chance of survival.

There is already discrimination occurring in the treatment of patients. The goal is to let unvaccinated die in order to scare everyone into getting it.

• Sad
Reactions: BDB99
The mask mandates are in place to find conservatives. The masks most people walk around with do nothing to stop covid. As for the vaccine, to mandate it when it doesn't stop you from getting covid is stupid. The elderly and immune compromise should probably get it. But to force health individuals to take an experimental vaccine or lose their job is wrong. To make children take it is wrong. There is no long term data on this vaccine and what mRNA vaccine will do to humans. The fact that 1 has already been FDA approved is a joke. Phizers phase 3 trial was scheduled to be completed in 2023 yet it is already approved. This is big government and big pharma to say its not political is a lie. I find it interesting that liberals have been beating the my body my choice drum for decades when it comes to murdering babies. However, it's now your body our choice with covid. All that being said BTHOArkansas.

Last edited:
Because of breakthrough infections, in order to stop the spread and protect the unvaccinated. Wearing masks has always been more about stopping the spread and protecting others rather than just one’s own self. Don’t you want to do things to help other people?
You know that 95% of the masks worn by humans dont stop shit!. window dressing only. The proper N95 mask works, but no one wears them, certainly what i see in public.

You know that 95% of the masks worn by humans dont stop shit!. window dressing only. The proper N95 mask works, but no one wears them, certainly what i see in public.
Good to know, thanks! Now we can do better.

One of my employees got his second vaccine on Wednesday afternoon.

He came into work on Thursday and couldn't function, I had to send him home. Afterwards I began to worry if he was in any condition to drive. He was really sick.

He missed work yesterday also. When I talked to him, he was thinking he wouldn't die but wasn't sure.

He said his first vaccine caused zero issues.

One of my employees got his second vaccine on Wednesday afternoon.

He came into work on Thursday and couldn't function, I had to send him home. Afterwards I began to worry if he was in any condition to drive. He was really sick.

He missed work yesterday also. When I talked to him, he was thinking he wouldn't die but wasn't sure.

He said his first vaccine caused zero issues.
I'm guessing he survives.

Actually the science of it is because the vax is muscular and affects certain aspects of the virus, but it doesn't give you mucous antibodies, so you are 100% exposed and unprepared for getting covid though the nasal area. For those of us who actually had it, we have all the antibodies.

Actually the science of it is because the vax is muscular and affects certain aspects of the virus, but it doesn't give you mucous antibodies, so you are 100% exposed and unprepared for getting covid though the nasal area. For those of us who actually had it, we have all the antibodies.
How does this contradict what I said?

The mandate should be for n95 masks (government provided) if anything. Everyone should be wearing them in public indoor spaces, if you truely want to end the pandemic. Vaccine should be personal choice for protecting yourself against serious illness.

The unvaccinated don’t want your help. They want you to shut up, leave them alone and let them live their lives.

When are you libs going to understand that?

The unvaccinated don’t want your help. They want you to shut up, leave them alone and let them live their lives.

When are you libs going to understand that?
Surely you appreciate he was answering a question asked directly to him. Sorta undercuts the gist of this post.

When are you going to understand that?

- Does the Vaccine help you get over Covid....Yes
- Should you get it if you have health issues or are old...yes
- Do we know long term affects of the Vaccine...No (FDA rushed the approval for political reasons, we may get cancer in 5 years. No one knows for sure)
- Can the Vaccinated catch Covid still...yes (The Biden administration is flat lying saying get vaccinated and this ends. It won't end. And I know this point to be truth because I am vaccinated and I caught Covid after)
- Is proper testing and research being done on theraputics...no (All Biden and his cronies can spout is get the vaccine, but go in full censored science mode on anything about vaccines. Not being honest. Plus the cutback on the antibody treatment was just a sick move. My son is vaccinated due to a low immune system, got Covid when I did and had the antibody treatment. He was well in 3 days. The cut back will affect the vaccinated as well as the unvaccinated. The plan should to make more, not less or ration it.)

So based on point 4 the mandates are an over-reach on a lie. You should certainly have the choice in getting it or not since the unvaccinated really aren't adding to the spread, they are just taking an increased risk fighting Covid but very well may not grow a 3rd arm or whatever bad we get from the vaccine down the road.

Last edited:
These “vaccines “ are a failure. We the vaccinated are actually the spreaders of this virus. We have never treated viruses this way and once the pro vax people run out and start getting their booster dose we will see a spike just like Israel is seeing. This thing isn’t going away and to say we will vaccinate our way out of this is a fools errand. Believe what you want but we will see the same thing Israel and the UK is seeing now. Do what you want but the best game plan is to prepare to treat covid as soon as possible when you get it no matter if you are vaccinated or not. The fact is our CDC is not reporting the breakthrough cases and it is a big political football. I encourage people to find real data and not believe our government who has been shit through this entire thing. Seek treatment early and get aggressive with it. People should be furious that our government is rationing our healthcare with Monoclonal antibodies but red states like Texas and Florida adapted early and started treating people early with massive success and that could not stand so our federal government stepped in to slow it down. It’s sick and disgusting but you sorry fvckers who voted for Biden voted for this.
This and the border are pretty much what you voted for. Own it

Some excerpts from a Covid paper from an anonymous author that's going viral.

The vaccines for COVID-19 are not sterilizing and do not prevent infection or transmission. They are “leaky” vaccines. This means they remove the evolutionary pressure on the virus to become less lethal. It also means that the vaccinated are perfect carriers. In other words, those who are vaccinated are a threat to the unvaccinated, not the other way around.

All of the COVID-19 vaccines currently in use have undergone minimal testing, with highly accelerated clinical trials. Though they appear to limit severe illness, the long-term safety profile of these vaccines remains unknown.

Some of these so-called “vaccines” utilize an untested new technology that has never been used in vaccines before. Traditional vaccines use weakened or killed virus to stimulate an immune response. The Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines do not. They are purported to consist of an intramuscular shot containing a suspension of lipid nanoparticles filled with messenger RNA. The way they generate an immune response is by fusing with cells in a vaccine recipient’s shoulder, undergoing endocytosis, releasing their mRNA cargo into those cells, and then utilizing the ribosomes in those cells to synthesize modified SARS-CoV-2 Spike proteins in-situ.

These modified Spike proteins then migrate to the surface of the cell, where they are anchored in place by a transmembrane domain. The adaptive immune system detects the non-human viral protein being expressed by these cells, and then forms antibodies against that protein. This is purported to confer protection against the virus, by training the adaptive immune system to recognize and produce antibodies against the Spike on the actual virus. The J&J and AstraZeneca vaccines do something similar, but use an adenovirus vector for genetic material delivery instead of a lipid nanoparticle. These vaccines were produced or validated with the aid of fetal cell lines HEK-293 and PER.C6, which people with certain religious convictions may object strongly to.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike is a highly pathogenic protein on its own. It is impossible to overstate the danger presented by introducing this protein into the human body.

It is claimed by vaccine manufacturers that the vaccine remains in cells in the shoulder, and that SARS- CoV-2 Spike produced and expressed by these cells from the vaccine’s genetic material is harmless and inert, thanks to the insertion of prolines in the Spike sequence to stabilize it in the prefusion conformation, preventing the Spike from becoming active and fusing with other cells. However, a pharmacokinetic study from Japan showed that the lipid nanoparticles and mRNA from the Pfizer vaccine did not stay in the shoulder, and in fact bioaccumulated in many different organs, including the reproductive organs and adrenal glands, meaning that modified Spike is being expressed quite literally all over the place. These lipid nanoparticles may trigger anaphylaxis in an unlucky few, but far more concerning is the unregulated expression of Spike in various somatic cell lines far from the injection site and the unknown consequences of that.

Certain proteins, including SARS-CoV-2 Spike, have proteolytic cleavage sites that are basically like little dotted lines that say “cut here”, which attract a living organism’s own proteases (essentially, molecular scissors) to cut them. There is a possibility that S1 may be proteolytically cleaved from S2, causing active S1 to float away into the bloodstream while leaving the S2 “stalk” embedded in the membrane of the cell that expressed the protein.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike has a Superantigenic region (SAg), which may promote extreme inflammation.

Anti-Spike antibodies were found in one study to function as autoantibodies and attack the body’s own cells. Those who have been immunized with COVID-19 vaccines have developed blood clots, myocarditis, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, and multiple sclerosis flares, indicating that the vaccine promotes autoimmune reactions against healthy tissue.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike does not only bind to ACE2. It was suspected to have regions that bind to basigin, integrins, neuropilin-1, and bacterial lipopolysaccharides as well. SARS-CoV-2 Spike, on its own, can potentially bind any of these things and act as a ligand for them, triggering unspecified and likely highly inflammatory cellular activity.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike contains an unusual PRRA insert that forms a furin cleavage site. Furin is a ubiquitous human protease, making this an ideal property for the Spike to have, giving it a high degree of cell tropism. No wild-type SARS-like coronaviruses related to SARS-CoV-2 possess this feature, making it highly suspicious, and perhaps a sign of human tampering.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike has a prion-like domain that enhances its infectiousness.

The Spike S1 RBD may bind to heparin-binding proteins and promote amyloid aggregation. In humans, this could lead to Parkinson’s, Lewy Body Dementia, premature Alzheimer’s, or various other neurodegenerative diseases. This is very concerning because SARS-CoV-2 S1 is capable of injuring and penetrating the blood-brain barrier and entering the brain. It is also capable of increasing the permeability of the blood-brain barrier to other molecules.

We have been told that SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines cannot be integrated into the human genome, because messenger RNA cannot be turned back into DNA. This is false. There are elements in human cells called LINE-1 retrotransposons, which can indeed integrate mRNA into a human genome by endogenous reverse transcription. Because the mRNA used in the vaccines is stabilized, it hangs around in cells longer, increasing the chances for this to happen. If the gene for SARS-CoV-2 Spike is integrated into a portion of the genome that is not silent and actually expresses a protein, it is possible that people who take this vaccine may continuously express SARS-CoV-2 Spike from their somatic cells for the rest of their lives.

By inoculating people with a vaccine that causes their bodies to produce Spike in-situ, they are being inoculated with a pathogenic protein. A toxin that may cause long-term inflammation, heart problems, and a raised risk of cancers. In the long-term, it may also potentially lead to premature neurodegenerative disease.

The whole thing is well worth your time and is supported with 27 pages of references if some of you super pro vaxxers want to poke holes in it. https://www.theautomaticearth.com/2021/09/spartacus/

Reactions: BDB99 and clayber
but if you are unvaxxed and worried about all of the vaxxed people spreading it like wildfire, then you should also get vaxxed. if not, then its on you, not on me.

now there are studies out of israel showing those unvaxxed that have natural immunity much better off against the different variants than dumbasses that got vaxxed. and now fauci said you are not truly vaxxed until you have 3 shots. maybe they will develop a shot for each variant and you need to keep going back for more boosters every 8 weeks or something completely stupid

second, how are people being treated early on in hospitals if they do get it? bigger mystery to me.

Since we are wanting to have a discussion about vaccines please explain this study out of Israel. For the record I don’t give a shit if you are pro or anti covid vaccine. That’s on you. I do think everyone should have a plan once they get this virus and that plan shouldn’t include going home and waiting it out. There are therapeutics that can help fight this thing so don’t ignore this. Please take a look at this study as our government refuses to look at and give us reports on breakthrough cases. At least Israel is willing to accept the challenge this virus presents and not hide behind mandates and dividing our country at all costs. Please read this

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT