ADVERTISEMENT

This seems to have a lot of truth

I'm pretty centrist but the people that refuse to not see Trump for what he was, a narcissist and liar may need to think through it. You can agree or argue with the policies. I used to be a straight-party Republican. Not anymore. That has left the building once he became the face.

I agree Trump was a narcissist and an egomaniac, but how can you look at his policies on the border, Covid, China, trade and not say he did a better job than his predecessor. You just have to look at the border right now and see he is much better then the current president. His warp speed project brought us :a vaccine in record time. I didn’t like his style, but his policies were very good.

We will see how history sees it. I hated Clinton when he was in office. He was a disgusting human, but now that I look back many years later, I think he was a very effective president. It will be interesting to see how Trump is viewed in 20 years. I’m not sure liberals can self reflect and look back and come to a different conclusion with time like I did with Clinton. I don’t think it’s in their DNA.

In his 2018 race he captured 49.59% of the vote, his opponent got 49.15%. And his opponent had some outlandish ideas.

And his opponent likes doing meth with gay prostitutes.

I'm pretty centrist but the people that refuse to not see Trump for what he was, a narcissist and liar may need to think through it. You can agree or argue with the policies. I used to be a straight-party Republican. Not anymore. That has left the building once he became the face.
I dont think anyone didnt see that he was all you claimed. As for the lying part, Biden can hold his own with him on that, along with most politicians. His mouth was his biggest enemy, but for the most part I loved his policies. At times he said things most people thought, but a president shouldnt say it (shit hole countries, Mexico sending their murders rapist, not their best). Overall, I think he did a great job as president, but his mouth caused fewer people to give him credit for the good he was doing.. The media, especially the liberal media crucified the poor guy. What the democrats did during the 2016, along with few of the FBI agents and the AG did should scare everyone and some of them deserved jail time. My stance is that his personality doesnt effect me but his policies do.

I dont think anyone didnt see that he was all you claimed. As for the lying part, Biden can hold his own with him on that, along with most politicians. His mouth was his biggest enemy, but for the most part I loved his policies. At times he said things most people thought, but a president shouldnt say it (shit hole countries, Mexico sending their murders rapist, not their best). Overall, I think he did a great job as president, but his mouth caused fewer people to give him credit for the good he was doing.. The media, especially the liberal media crucified the poor guy. What the democrats did during the 2016, along with few of the FBI agents and the AG did should scare everyone and some of them deserved jail time. My stance is that his personality doesnt effect me but his policies do.
This

Truth in that statement also
He got elected by an eyelash against a guy that two months after he lost was passed out in a hotel room with a male hooker who overdosed. Just imagine if he'd lost to that guy!

Balls- amazing leaders across this country that are paid millions or are earning millions that don’t need the crooked obvious slander that everything from the news, comics, snl, comes together to destroy your credibility. Balls- nobody wants to weather the storm to do what’s right. Why did so many go behind an imperfect man that did what they were all afraid to do? It seems helpless as we watch here in San Antonio help wanted signs everywhere but people are making more sitting on there ass at home. Biden border policies setting up illegal immigrants in all our cities. Lubys offering signing bonuses to come to work.
Balls- they will destroy, slander, make up unsubstantiated accusations that will prevent many great leaders to step up. Balls- at least he stepped up! I’m behind the next man that will!

He got elected by an eyelash against a guy that two months after he lost was passed out in a hotel room with a male hooker who overdosed. Just imagine if he'd lost to that guy!
I think might say something about the partisan news media and ignorant voters.

If you think DeSantis’ office is in jeopardy go ahead and take a seat.

90% of what was said about Trump was made up. If we are being honest, 90% of what he says is made up. Trump created his own truths by repeating falsehoods and playing victim over and over again. And many people just follow along, granted his following is on a steady decline now.
You must be so proud of your honest and intelligent President Biden right now.

Reactions: FbFan222
What happened to all of the government leaks from anonymous sources? Haven’t heard of a leak since January.

I guess since Obama is the Wizard of Oz of the Oval Office, the leaks just disappeared. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.
Obama installed his people through multiple layers of the government. You can see it in the FBI where they have fired 1-2 heads and are down to Wray who is still one of the corrupt actors. The 8 Obama years really did a job on our governemnt and we are starting to see the fruits of those actions play against their political enemies. The fix has to be to scalp all levels 3-5 layers deep from the top but that really can't be done and keep experience plus the media will use it as just another story to bury the president that does it.

Obama installed his people through multiple layers of the government. You can see it in the FBI where they have fired 1-2 heads and are down to Wray who is still one of the corrupt actors. The 8 Obama years really did a job on our governemnt and we are starting to see the fruits of those actions play against their political enemies. The fix has to be to scalp all levels 3-5 layers deep from the top but that really can't be done and keep experience plus the media will use it as just another story to bury the president that does it.
This is so True. You got to hand it to them the are dogmatic and ruthless. We are toast.

is Trump then Biden the worst 1-2 punch of presidents in our nation’s history?
One of them was fought at every turn by the news media, print media, professional sports, academia, and Hollywood. All organizations that are generally detached from the reality of most Americans.

Excepting that I doubt you can tell me how Trump was objectively bad as a president without using the word Twitter, and considering the complete and total saturation of the anti-trump narrative, if the 2 can even be grouped together being the “worst”, how awful is Biden?

We all take most media with at least a grain of salt, but do you realize how bad they’re fvcking you?

One of them was fought at every turn by the news media, print media, professional sports, academia, and Hollywood. All organizations that are generally detached from the reality of most Americans.

Excepting that I doubt you can tell me how Trump was objectively bad as a president without using the word Twitter, and considering the complete and total saturation of the anti-trump narrative, if the 2 can even be grouped together being the “worst”, how awful is Biden?

We all take most media with at least a grain of salt, but do you realize how bad they’re fvcking you?

I don’t disagree with you comments about the media. They are a huge problem, and they are treating Biden with kid gloves (see how quickly the story about illegal immigrant children at the border disappeared?). Trump had some very bigs wins (Operation Warp Speed and the Middle East stand out), but our country was far more divided under his leadership. Oh, and you mentioned twitter..... he couldn’t help himself on that platform, which made him look like a child at times.

😘 kisses 😚
Go and listen to that statement. He actually turned around and said to one of the doctors standing there, "Is there anyway it can be injected into the lungs" or something to that extent. It was a question, and I took it more as satire than a serious question. He never suggested using it. This was all twisted for political purposes by the liberal media. Trump has many faults and they cost him the election and not his policies. However, the media attacted the guy like no other. Just imagine if Trump Jr was the Hunter Biden. If you are a politician its better to be a democrat due to the way the media treats you.

Holy crap.
Thank god for the political trash can forum.

Some of yall really need a pet or a dog to talk to.
It must really be a struggle for you poor people to not have a place or purpose to vent your thoughts other than here on this little corner of your internet. Such imprisonment.
Life must be such a joy lol
holy shit.

Go and listen to that statement. He actually turned around and said to one of the doctors standing there, "Is there anyway it can be injected into the lungs" or something to that extent. It was a question, and I took it more as satire than a serious question. He never suggested using it. This was all twisted for political purposes by the liberal media. Trump has many faults and they cost him the election and not his policies. However, the media attacted the guy like no other. Just imagine if Trump Jr was the Hunter Biden. If you are a politician its better to be a democrat due to the way the media treats you.
Fact is Trump could have gone radio silent the minute he won and the media would have attacked him the same way and the same amount. At some point you need to ask yourself does Trump shoulder all the blame or does the biased media share equal amount. the same media that is contorting in all directions to cover for Biden and on'y ask questions when it gets to obvious they are. And then it's either very minimal or not the right questions.

ADVERTISEMENT