ADVERTISEMENT

Storming the capitol

I would have happily agreed, I didn't hear anyone saying that about the criminals attacking and taking police precincts, businesses, entire city sectors...
I agree with Bozinator’s take and did condemn street riots in Seattle, Portland, Milwaukee, Chicago, and NYC. Riots harmed innocent people and businesses and were a distraction from the issues at hand. I still think today’s actions by the crowd at the capital is different and more dangerous. For the reasons 8Aggiect expressed above.

In. Terms of rioting, nothing makes it different and it can’t be justified. I think there’s a false equivalency, however, when comparing protests over a police shooting and storming the capital to overturn an election.
You do realize if they held every building in DC with every Congressman and Senator, there isn't any overturning an election. Each Governor must decide to take action. Hence the strength of our Republic. This keeps the mob from truly being able to rule.

Reactions: Big Smoothie
You do realize if they held every building in DC with every Congressman and Senator, there isn't any overturning an election. Each Governor must decide to take action. Hence the strength of our Republic. This keeps the mob from truly being able to rule.
The republic is the mob at this point.

I don't care what side of the political fence that you're on, but extremist on the far left/right are trying to impose their will(or views) on America's democracy and IMHO that's domestic terrorism.
I agree absolutely that it is terrorism. And as soon as the first BLM, ANTIFA, Looter etc gets arrested for it, I would say make the move on those protesting in DC, until then give them the exact same protection and consideration as the first domestic terrorists have enjoyed. In fact I would actually expect to hear ANTIFA and BLM to back these protesters voicing their freedom.

I realize that the election can’t be overturned through riots, or the senates debate. But the image and message this sends to the world about our democracy is incredibly damaging.

I agree absolutely that it is terrorism. And as soon as the first BLM, ANTIFA, Looter etc gets arrested for it, I would say make the move on those protesting in DC, until then give them the exact same protection and consideration as the first domestic terrorists have enjoyed. In fact I would actually expect to hear ANTIFA and BLM to back these protesters voicing their freedom.
These people are ANTIFA.

It has to be weird to bury your head in the sand and just believe whatever you want. Do you really think no BLM protestors were arrested? Do you really think nobody condemned violence?

This took around 5 seconds on Google to see over 100 BLM protestors arrested for one protest. I'd guess another 5 seconds would reveal hundreds more.

It has to be weird to bury your head in the sand and just believe whatever you want. Do you really think no BLM protestors were arrested? Do you really think nobody condemned violence?

This took around 5 seconds on Google to see over 100 BLM protestors arrested for one protest. I'd guess another 5 seconds would reveal hundreds more.

lol...CNN is your doctrine of truth right?

I would have happily agreed, I didn't hear anyone saying that about the criminals attacking and taking police precincts, businesses, entire city sectors...
Who were you listening to? And why does that matter at this point? I voted for Trump twice. I loudly condemned weak governors and mayors who refused to take the action needed to keep their citizens safe. But that really isn’t relevant. A mob has stormed our nations capitol with the intent of halting the procedures necessary to certify our election. That is a very big deal. This needs to be stopped right now.

Reactions: Agswag12
Agree this is our building of democracy. The last time this happened it was by the British. Let that sink in
Do any of you intelligent folks remember why the REVOLUTIONARY war was fought? Because we were getting taxed and didn't have a fair voice on how it was being utilized. That's it, no great conspiracy. Can anyone here truly say they feel they have truthful and honest representation in the government on how their taxes are being spent? When did being a politician become a career and not a service?

Reactions: RogueAggie
Have seen plenty of Republican Congressman, senators and pundits condemning.

It should be met with the full force of the law and stopped by whatever means necessary.

Which is infinitely more than we’ve heard from the Democrats over the last year of looting, shooting, and general insurrection by the Left and anarchists. You reap what you sow!

I think you’ll find that these people are AntiFA in disguise.

Who were you listening to? And why does that matter at this point? I voted for Trump twice. I loudly condemned weak governors and mayors who refused to take the action needed to keep their citizens safe. But that really isn’t relevant. A mob has stormed our nations capitol with the intent of halting the procedures necessary to certify our election. That is a very big deal. This needs to be stopped right now.
You do know that the reason that many states and even the SCOTUS have not taken action is because they were certain if they did, there would be riots. They felt that it was better to do nothing to take action on the thousands of cases of election fraud, then risk their families or violence from the far left. I do not condone any violence, from either side. I do not condone any rioting and anyone involved in such should be deported immediately and then try to get back in. I think the radical right needs to march on the cities of the states where the most election fraud has been reported and make the State officials take action. If I was there at the Capital I would have tried to stop the action.

Did you even read the First line...All charges dropped...c'mon man, at least find something of substance when you want to discuss these. Of course there were detained people. No one has or will go to trial.

Reactions: RogueAggie
lol...CNN is your doctrine of truth right?
You think they lied about people being arrested? That's straight crazy.

Here is an AP article saying over 10,000. I'm sure you will say it's fake news too because you've been trained well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agswag12
In the end this could have been avoided with a little transparency to verify the election was true, ease the minds and anger of the almost 40% of Americans that think it happened. Independent review with representatives from both parties present. Either there was cheating or those questioning look dumb but at least it would be know. But to hide and divert away from transparency leads to what we saw today.

In the end this could have been avoided with a little transparency to verify the election was true, ease the minds and anger of the almost 40% of Americans that think it happened. Independent review with representatives from both parties present. Either there was cheating or those questioning look dumb but at least it would be know. But to hide and divert away from transparency leads to what we saw today.
This narrative is the problem. How about this: if there was election fraud, please produce the evidence. Republican election overseers have said the election was fair and without fraud. The Attorney General said that. Crust have reviewed the claims and found the baseless. What more would be required to satisfy the paranoia of the right wing conspiracy theorists?

Reactions: Pasty69
Invoke the 25th amendment and today’s “protests” will pale in comparison. I voted for Trump, I am not a Biden fan mainly because of the people he will have initiating laws and policies for him, but he won. To think the election was stolen is to admit the Dems are smart enough to swing an entire election without getting caught and the Repubs are too dumb to figure out how they did it. Those people in DC today in no way represent the America I grew up in. Trump is pissing off a lot of people with the ability to haul him into court as soon as he leaves office, he cost us the Senate (and probably lost the election) by being a jerk and he lost. He needs to go away or we’ll have Democratic leadership for years.

Last edited:
This narrative is the problem. How about this: if there was election fraud, please produce the evidence. Republican election overseers have said the election was fair and without fraud. The Attorney General said that. Crust have reviewed the claims and found the baseless. What more would be required to satisfy the paranoia of the right wing conspiracy theorists?
And there is mounds of it. Statistical, historical anomalies that have NEVER happened. Video from Georgia that make no sense on one basic question, why would you need to put ballot suitcases under a clothed table. Thousands of sworn affidavits, not 10...thousands. You think they all conspired under oath to lie? All of this is more than was ever presented for impeachment but no one wants to look at this because Trump bad.

As I said, it was worth looking. Either there was mas cheating or those "right wing conspiracy theorists" will look stupid. I would figure you are secure enough it was legit you would relish the chance to prove those of us as stupid.

Reactions: oldag1980 and BDB99
Sad thing is if this was reversed I would still want the same because I want an honest system. Evil deeds flow through all and when driven on a cause they will stop at nothing but at what cost? To rid yourself of a president you don't like you have accepted the real possibility of damaging the election system in this country forever. When you have 40% that think there was fraud, sorry it needs to be looked at no matter party.

Reactions: oldag1980
And there is mounds of it. Statistical, historical anomalies that have NEVER happened. Video from Georgia that make no sense on one basic question, why would you need to put ballot suitcases under a clothed table. Thousands of sworn affidavits, not 10...thousands. You think they all conspired under oath to lie? All of this is more than was ever presented for impeachment but no one wants to look at this because Trump bad.

As I said, it was worth looking. Either there was mas cheating or those "right wing conspiracy theorists" will look stupid. I would figure you are secure enough it was legit you would relish the chance to prove those of us as stupid.
You listen to Sydney Powell too much.

The Courts listened. They looked at the evidence (or complete lack of it) and they responded unanimously. And it was done by many Trump appointed judges. Are they all in with the Dems too?

There is ZERO evidence of mass fraud. Rudi said that in open court. Mitch McConnell said that on the floor of the senate today. What Trump's message is in his dumb rallies is not what his representatives say when they are held accountable for their words, like when they are telling a Court what the evidence is.

The fact people blindly believe the conspiracy theories, promoted by Trump, is what led to today's events.

Sure. Present the evidence. I’ve heard all the wild claims that never seem to reach the courts as admissible evidence. We have to stop with all these false claims. If there is evidence, present it.

You listen to Sydney Powell too much.

The Courts listened. They looked at the evidence (or complete lack of it) and they responded unanimously. And it was done by many Trump appointed judges. Are they all in with the Dems too?

There is ZERO evidence of mass fraud. Rudi said that in open court. Mitch McConnell said that on the floor of the senate today. What Trump's message is in his dumb rallies is not what his representatives say when they are held accountable for their words, like when they are telling a Court what the evidence is.

The fact people blindly believe the conspiracy theories, promoted by Trump, is what led to today's events.
Nope, I listed to data analysis. Numbers. Never cared for her or Lin Wood. same could be said of you that maybe you listed to MSNBC or CNN too much. I mean how could they miss Hunter Biden before the election only to come out with stories about him after?

And the courts never heard the evidence, that was the problem. They either dismissed for Standing or laches and that is purely the courts opinion of timing.

Reactions: darterbury
Sure. Present the evidence. I’ve heard all the wild claims that never seem to reach the courts as admissible evidence. We have to stop with all these false claims. If there is evidence, present it.

Yeah, OK
EmUpkcZW4AAa58j

I’m proud of Crenshaw for standing up and calling the president out for misleading the people about the election and for stirring up the crowd at the rally. He comment that it wasn’t right. This will be a stain on Trump’s legacy. Also, former President Bush’s condemnation was nice to see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT