ADVERTISEMENT

Should we leave Adidas?

You’re triggered and now gaslighting. Why? Don’t claim it’s because you care so much about the poor victims. The “victims” are being trumpeted in this society and the ones who want to raise their kids the way they see fit are the ones who are being shouted down, literally, by the likes of you. To take your words, fvck you! Whether you like it or not there are still people who care to take an active role in raising their kids the way they see fit and your little juvenile, woke , emotional outbursts aren’t going to keep us from doing it. So blame Facebook and Fox News and Christianity all you want but it’s not going to change what we believe. Your 2 anecdotal stories from your aunts who teach in east Texas May be enough “proof” for you, but for those of us guarding against the deliberate attacks on Christian values and indoctrination by the left are going to continually defend and fight against it.
Haha Christian values.

I don’t blame media or technology companies. I blame the old people for being too dumb to critically think when you are told to be angry about something that is literally 0.004% of America. It’s wrong to pick on weaker groups. Haha Christian values. You wonder why churches are dying. It’s this

Giant corporations (who don’t actually GAF about trans people, black lives or anything else but money) can say whatever they want. Individuals please don’t talk politics. It’s rude and not fun. **** this. **** accepting it.
Or just don’t pick on people. There is that.

And again, the Lia Thomas thing is all kinds of wrong. There needs to be rules against it, but it is 1 out of thousands of championships. It doesn’t deserve this level of vitriol.

Who is picking on people? It does deserve vitriol. It’s abhorrent. It deserves to be lambasted to oblivion. It’s one case now and it will be more later. People react to incentives. The problem with saying it’s just one case is there is no stop for more cases. We have to think past stage one. They ****ed over hard working women for a dude with mental issues.

Haha Christian values.

I don’t blame media or technology companies. I blame the old people for being too dumb to critically think when you are told to be angry about something that is literally 0.004% of America. It’s wrong to pick on weaker groups. Haha Christian values. You wonder why churches are dying. It’s this
Jesus loves you anyway

Reactions: darterbury
..004%? I remember cities being burned down because of George Floyd. That hysterical overreaction was fine. William Thomas isn’t a hero and everyone knows it and you don’t have to be an old Christian conservative to think so.

Also reminder we actually agree on Lia Thomas. This pick on the small guy trans attack is my issue
Your issue has nothing to do with the topic. You changed the issue to something nobody is talking about, then gel all bent about it. if you would follow, you would see this topic is about Lia Thomas and the promotion of trans men playing women’s sports by advertisers, including Adidas.

Haha Christian values.

Whether it’s .0004 or 40% is irrelevant. Its accepted by our government and praised by our media. That’s the issue.

Haha Christian values.

Picking on weaker groups, huh? Tell me, smart guy because you know, I’m dumb and angry. By the way, you are easily the angriest little guy on this thread. How do you feel about the weakest group on the planet being murdered systemically? Babies are murdered EVERY DAY. You call it “right to choose” but we all know it’s murder. Why are you ok with murdering babies? Where’s the outrage there? You obviously have no problem throwing a toddler fit over guys pretending to be girls. What about innocent babies? Why are you not defending that “weaker group”?

Jeff, I understand your compassion for the trans community. I don’t want anyone to be bullied. I also don’t want to distort reality for a small % of people with gender confusion. This is as mainstream as it gets now so we can willingly go along with the insanity or say “hey, this isn’t right.” Many feminists agree but are scared to say so.

Picking on weaker groups, huh? Tell me, smart guy because you know, I’m dumb and angry. By the way, you are easily the angriest little guy on this thread. How do you feel about the weakest group on the planet being murdered systemically? Babies are murdered EVERY DAY. You call it “right to choose” but we all know it’s murder. Why are you ok with murdering babies? Where’s the outrage there? You obviously have no problem throwing a toddler fit over guys pretending to be girls. What about innocent babies? Why are you not defending that “weaker group”?

If priple knew some of those kids might grow up to be trans they might consider caring.

Reactions: slgilmore
LOL at jeffmc and “my two aunts in East texas say it’s a made up issue”. If you were going for levity I applaud you, you did well.

Yes East texas teachers really have complete awareness of what is going on in Austin, Oregon etc. Hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You guys watch Tucker and read two Clay Travis articles and come on here with the latest thing you have been told to say.
If we can just silence these two, we can finally get back to being told what to say by real journalists with integrity.

Reactions: wick
Wow. Good luck with that rationalization. Such silliness

It’s the same 3-5 of you on every unnecessary thread and now Cat has at least partially joined the impending national crisis over the 1.3m people who identify as trans out of 331m people, but yeah let’s get angry because your dumb asses were told to be angry

Instant insight into the lib mental process. You assume our reactions and beliefs are based on what the media is telling us.

That's your wheelhouse.
It’s 0.4% of the population and it’s on every thread on this website. Yes, I think you were told to be mad about this, CRT, and a number of other non issues that only matter bc conservative media needs you to be angry.

and that anyone who doesn’t agree with you is obviously of lesser intelligence.
Nope. Just the ones who can’t think for themselves or try to work through how Christian values work while simultaneously attacking 0.4% of the population

It’s 0.04% of the population and it’s on every thread on this website. Yes, I think you were told to be mad about this, CRT, and a number of other non issues that only matter bc conservative media needs you to be angry.
And CNN and MSMBC told you

It’s definitely only because of conservative media that this is an issue, you literally don’t hear about transgenders issues anywhere else in society. Only a big topic on Fox News!!

I’m not disagreeing, but why do you prefer them?

personally, I prefer the brand and wear adidas almost everyday. Every year they come out with a new A&M tennis shoe, wnhich is pretty cool, and we get more attention from them than from Nike, which is what matters. Plus, Nike isn’t necessarily any better in this regard.

Reactions: catorano
It’s 0.4% of the population and it’s on every thread on this website. Yes, I think you were told to be mad about this, CRT, and a number of other non issues that only matter bc conservative media needs you to be angry.
You are incorrect. It’s based on common sense and a belief system I’ve had my entire life. Not from the news (which I don’t watch) or conservative pundits ( which I don’t follow).

It’s concerning you don’t think people are capable of individual thought.

You are incorrect. It’s based on common sense and a belief system I’ve had my entire life. Not from the news (which I don’t watch) or conservative pundits ( which I don’t follow).

It’s concerning you don’t think people are capable of individual thought.
They have a very dim and uncompromising view of those that are are not the same train of thought.

It’s the same 3-5 of you on every unnecessary thread and now Cat has at least partially joined the impending national crisis over the 1.3m people who identify as trans out of 331m people, but yeah let’s get angry because your dumb asses were told to be angry
This guy is so angry.
Again, how do you feel about protecting the weakest group? That’s your stance, right? Your moral superiority leads you to fight the good fight, right? So, keep killing the defenseless or protect them?

Sir...do you really believe that the demand of accepting transgender people as the gender they claim to be is not being pushed by liberal politicians, universities, corporations and most news media? Their is a constant demand from these groups that we have to agree that these people with gender dysphoria mental health issues are the gender they claim to be. You are attacked by these groups if you don't agree with them. This is a common thing. Heck even mega famous and rich writer JK Rowling was attacked for suggesting that a biological man cannot be a woman.

No, I get tired of watching this place end up with the laziest, dumb ass takes. You guys watch Tucker and read two Clay Travis articles and come on here with the latest thing you have been told to say. It’s stupid and mean spirited.

Not to mention the irony of most of the same group going to church today then trying to tell themselves this is what Jesus would do because their phone can help them spell Genesis. Bunch of fake Christians
You're an idiot, you can promote Larping and bending over to help people live in a fantasy world. The shiit is sick, what adults do is no one's business, putting boys in dresses deserves some 18th century type punishment. Social media allows idiots to propagate the worst ideas humanity can dream up and sell that like it's something we should give a shiit about. Then people like you get to act self righteous while the rest of normal contributing people in society realize this is an issue almost entirely made up by people who have never struggled in their life as a means to justify their shiity existence. Fvck off and eat shiit.

still trying to figure out who on here wouldn't back a 100% women's team comprised exclusively of "men who feel like a woman" and literally kick the shit out of every other team that is not 100% better men. guessing the only sport it wouldn't really work at is equestrian as we'd need beefier horses.

we really need to be recruiting the best women out there and just give em a chance to compete.

imagine our women's bball team comprised of 10 Griners - we'd be cutting down the nets yearly

and NB shoes for running are the best.

if you are spouting off about Keds, least ye not forget PF Flyers - pure marketing gold from the 70's!

I wear New Balance or nothing at all.

You're an idiot, you can promote Larping and bending over to help people live in a fantasy world. The shiit is sick, what adults do is no one's business, putting boys in dresses deserves some 18th century type punishment. Social media allows idiots to propagate the worst ideas humanity can dream up and sell that like it's something we should give a shiit about. Then people like you get to act self righteous while the rest of normal contributing people in society realize this is an issue almost entirely made up by people who have never struggled in their life as a means to justify their shiity existence. Fvck off and eat shiit.
Empathy is definitely the sign of an idiot. Nailed it

Or just don’t pick on people. There is that.

And again, the Lia Thomas thing is all kinds of wrong. There needs to be rules against it, but it is 1 out of thousands of championships. It doesn’t deserve this level of vitriol.
Happens too often. Been to national club gymnastics meets and dudes are competing in women’s events because that’s how they identify. Place in top 10 so they took a biological woman’s medal.

Start a trans category if that is what they want.

Empathy is definitely the sign of an idiot. Nailed it
Truly caring about people means telling them what they are doing is dumb as hell. A kid tells you he wants to chop his dick off, because some blue haired lib arts teacher told him he was different needs a slap on the backside of the head, not emboldenment. You're version of empathy is that of a coward. Keep bending over and taking it though on your make believe high road.

Truly caring about people means telling them what they are doing is dumb as hell. A kid tells you he wants to chop his dick off, because some blue haired lib arts teacher told him he was different needs a slap on the backside of the head, not emboldenment. You're version of empathy is that of a coward. Keep bending over and taking it though on your make believe high road.
That’s not what is happening, but thanks for making my point using Republican talking points about teachers telling them to do stuff. What a dumb ass

That’s not what is happening, but thanks for making my point using Republican talking points about teachers telling them to do stuff. What a dumb ass
What republican talking points, I don't need someone give me talking points to recognize idiocy. 10 years ago I bet you loved white knighting against Doma and how conservatives were rubes crying about slippery slopes. When they brought up seemingly crazy scenarios of where this was going logically end up, you told them they were ridiculous.

You would have called this crazy but now here we are and you get a new cause to white knight to feel enlightened. You're not your just gullible.

Enjoy taking kids to tranny reading time and pretending it's not fvcking horrifyingly grotesque.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT