ADVERTISEMENT

Should we leave Adidas?

Never seen that movie but I might have to check it out.

Sort of along those lines I just learned a new term the other day - "norm core" which evidently means purposely dressing like a bland, middle-aged, suburban dad. Sort of a hipster-related goal of dressing purposely uncool in the most benign manner possible to be ironically cool.

Sounds fvcking exhausting.
Yeah sounds about right. My friends back in Boston/NYC are all going through a dad vibes phase. Its odd as hell seeing all their cool, good looking friends in Brooklyn or Newton looking like a middle aged dude

Reactions: staubach1972
still trying to figure out who on here wouldn't back a 100% women's team comprised exclusively of "men who feel like a woman" and literally kick the shit out of every other team that is not 100% better men. guessing the only sport it wouldn't really work at is equestrian as we'd need beefier horses.

we really need to be recruiting the best women out there and just give em a chance to compete.

imagine our women's bball team comprised of 10 Griners - we'd be cutting down the nets yearly

and NB shoes for running are the best.

if you are spouting off about Keds, least ye not forget PF Flyers - pure marketing gold from the 70's!

Because they know we don’t really care and it will pander to those that really do. If everyone that thought men pretending to be women shouldn’t play in womens sports boycotted Adidas they’d knock it off. It isn’t the .6. It’s the 30% who absolutely go insane if you don’t follow their ideology.
It's not .6 anymore they have being gender queer the new emo, goth, hippy. Kids and mentally weak adults lopping their parts off to become part of some victim class where they can all fellate each other for being brave. Something like 1 in 5 teenagers are "non binary" are whatever the fvck that means. Really need to start a shooting war with Russia or something to fix this bs going on.

Last edited:
We have too many stress injuries.

the answer is Hoka

millions of marathon runners and seniors with plantar fasciitis can’t be wrong

Reactions: Dadhammer
It's not .6 anymore they have being gender queer the new emo, goth, hippy. Kids and mentally weak adults lopping their parts off to become part of some victim class where they can all fellate each other for being brave. Something like 1 in 5 teenagers are "non binary" are whatever the fvck that means. Really need to start a shooting war with Russia or something to fix this bs going on.
Yes. The issue is not acceptance of trans people, it’s the active promotion of it towards kids. And yes, that’s what’s happening in many schools and on social media.
As usual, those from the left misrepresent the point and call people out as haters because they can’t defend their side. The point in this case is that girl athletes should not be forced to compete against biologic males, where the advantages are clear and measurable.
When was this issue ever debated and decided it was a good thing? Like every aspect of woke ideology, it was just forced on us by activists and accepted by weak people in charge in order to avoid conflict. Where are the advocates for the girls?

We need Jimbo to start proclaiming our loyalty to the Adidas brand with the correct German pronunciation (with his country accent) and all will be good

Lots of thoughts...

I think A&M is doing it right - Adidas for everyone except track who uses Nike (Adidas track unis are shit.)

Adidas will show more love and, while I'm a Nike guy, I can admit Adidas makes good, durable products.

Stay the hell away from crappy Under Armor. Nobody likes it.

Now....on to shoes and teens....I have a pretty good glimpse into this.

Jordan is still king, especially among the "no creases" crowd.

Basic girls all want the 77 High top Air Mac. White with blue swoosh.

Alt types wear dad New Balances.

Most Nike coaches wear Pegasus that they get for free because they order Nike.

I’m pretty sure transsexual people have been around forever. We dealt with them by dehumanizing them and murdering them a a lot

The communist and Muslim societies still deal with them that way - but shhh nothing to see there.

Supporting their right to pick their sex and ignorant as it is - no one should really care. There are only two issues at hand and neither dehumanize them. But rather treat them as a former man whose body is not the same as a womans.

1. Sex should not be taught to young kids - most elementary age kids have no idea was sexual orientation even is about. There is no place for that there at those ages.
2. A man who wants to claim to be a women - and okay fine go ahead. Should not be allowed to compete in a sporting event nor obtain a scholarship for such sport as a women . As much as they might want to be - sorry - they are just not a women and never can be no matter what drugs you give them or body parts you add or lop off. This should be as obvious as one cannot claim to be a different race in order to procure a scholorship or grant or even bid on a government job in order to provide goods and services to them. Well ... unless your name is Elizabeth Warren

Last edited:
I don’t understand why all these companies are pandering to 0.6% of the population. They are clearly pissing off a higher percentage than they are making happy.
Because they are making a good 75% of their HR and marketing departments very happy.

Yes. The issue is not acceptance of trans people, it’s the active promotion of it towards kids. And yes, that’s what’s happening in many schools and on social media.
As usual, those from the left misrepresent the point and call people out as haters because they can’t defend their side. The point in this case is that girl athletes should not be forced to compete against biologic males, where the advantages are clear and measurable.
When was this issue ever debated and decided it was a good thing? Like every aspect of woke ideology, it was just forced on us by activists and accepted by weak people in charge in order to avoid conflict. Where are the advocates for the girls?
**** you. No one is pushing this on kids. Tired of this lazy ass Aggie yell nonsense.

Mark just make all trans threads Aggie sports threads so these weirdos stop with their stupidity

In addition to all this, I added actual industry value to the original thread. I didn’t come here for this stupidity, you dumb ****s just showing up and ruining every thread with your Facebook posts mentality

Wait the anti Trans people write multiple diatribes about their feelings, but my feelings are misplaced.

Again, shut.the.****.up.
Never said I was anti-trans. You’re off the rails.

**** you. No one is pushing this on kids. Tired of this lazy ass Aggie yell nonsense.

Mark just make all trans threads Aggie sports threads so these weirdos stop with their stupidity
Yeah there have been stories done about liberal teachers pushing this on kids.

I think it’s weird to defend something that isn’t normal at all. If someone wants to change their sex, it’s their choice, but that doesn’t make it ok or normal. It’s a mental health issue IMO.

In addition to all this, I added actual industry value to the original thread. I didn’t come here for this stupidity, you dumb ****s just showing up and ruining every thread with your Facebook posts mentality
You have only added the stereotypical whiny liberal commentary to this thread. Way to confirm your role as the clueless, emotionally driven wreck.

JeffMC you must not have kids. This crap is being shoveled down our throats especially the kids. Try to watch TV with A 7 year old these days. Frankly I’m tired of answering the questions about why men want to be women, compete in sports…and numerous other triggering questions not worth posting here. It’s stupid and Irresponsible. I’ve got no issues if someone chooses to live that life but don’t force that $hit down me and my kids throats on TV.

JeffMC you must not have kids. This crap is being shoveled down our throats especially the kids. Try to watch TV with A 7 year old these days. Frankly I’m tired of answering the questions about why me want to be women, compete in sports…and numerous other triggering questions. It’s stupid and Irresponsible. I’ve got no issues if someone chooses to live that life but don’t force that $hit down me and my kids throats on TV.
I do have kids. With my 2 aunts this weekend that teach in east texas and they agree this is a fake issue.

Again with the stupid ass, sports comments. You guys are living in the .1 of the .1%. It’s stupid and mean spirited. Your 7 year old is not sitting there beside you waiting for the comment that sets them off. That stupid AF. You are tired of answering questions? What a burden you must be bearing for us alll….sTFU. So stupid.

Last edited:
The last commercial makes me think so. Maybe move to New Balance?
Cat - remember when every thread wasn’t political? We used to debate things straight up with tons of conjecture and nonsense, but it wasn’t this silly. This is why we need the politics board

I do have kids. With my 2 aunts this weekend that teach in east texas and they agree this is a fake issue.

Again with the stupid ass, sports comments. You guys are living in the .1 of the .1%. It’s stupid and mean spirited. Your 7 year old is not sitting there beside you waiting for the comment that sets them off. That stupid AF. You are tired of answering questions? What a burden you must be bearing for us alll….sTFU. So stupid.
Lol. JeffMC, you are too wound up my friend.

No, I get tired of watching this place end up with the laziest, dumb ass takes. You guys watch Tucker and read two Clay Travis articles and come on here with the latest thing you have been told to say. It’s stupid and mean spirited.

Not to mention the irony of most of the same group going to church today then trying to tell themselves this is what Jesus would do because their phone can help them spell Genesis. Bunch of fake Christians

No, I get tired of watching this place end up with the laziest, dumb ass takes. You guys watch Tucker and read two Clay Travis articles and come on here with the latest thing you have been told to say. It’s stupid and mean spirited.

Not to mention the irony of most of the same group going to church today then trying to tell themselves this is what Jesus would do because their phone can help them spell Genesis. Bunch of fake Christians
You’re triggered and now gaslighting. Why? Don’t claim it’s because you care so much about the poor victims. The “victims” are being trumpeted in this society and the ones who want to raise their kids the way they see fit are the ones who are being shouted down, literally, by the likes of you. To take your words, fvck you! Whether you like it or not there are still people who care to take an active role in raising their kids the way they see fit and your little juvenile, woke , emotional outbursts aren’t going to keep us from doing it. So blame Facebook and Fox News and Christianity all you want but it’s not going to change what we believe. Your 2 anecdotal stories from your aunts who teach in east Texas May be enough “proof” for you, but for those of us guarding against the deliberate attacks on Christian values and indoctrination by the left are going to continually defend and fight against it.

I thought you were done with this thread. You are like a moth to a flame.

Cat - remember when every thread wasn’t political? We used to debate things straight up with tons of conjecture and nonsense, but it wasn’t this silly. This is why we need the politics board

Jeff, I agree. It was more fun. But, also all this stuff wasn’t shoved in our faces 24/7. Hollywood, media, even espn is now a constant stream of wokeism. I didn’t make the commercial and now I can’t talk about how annoying it is anywhere. I have to just sit back and smile and say it’s cool that a 6”5” guy is spiking volleyballs into women’s faces. I can only talk about it to my family. I can’t talk about it at work. I can talk about it with friends I guess. They get to talk nonstop and I have to keep my thoughts private. I do remember when it was all about the sports. It was better. But i didn’t start it.

Giant corporations (who don’t actually GAF about trans people, black lives or anything else but money) can say whatever they want. Individuals please don’t talk politics. It’s rude and not fun. **** this. **** accepting it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT