ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit reaction from practice (Sunday 11:50 AM Update)

FletchW

Staff
Apr 20, 2009
Arlington, Texas
Beaumont Central 2016 running back Devwah Whaley

"I really enjoyed the practice," he said. "The coaches were glad I made it."

Cibolo Steele 2016 defensive end Mark Jackson

"I had a really good time," he said. "I got chance to see all the facilities and talk with all the coaches."

Cy-Creek 2017 offensive tackle Grayson Reed

"I loved the campus and facilities," he said. "Coach Christensen and Coach Banks were happy to see me and are coming to see me in spring."

Fort Bend Travis 2017 offensive tackle Will Farrar

"I loved the visit," he said. "A&M has moved up on my list after today."

Langham Creek 2017 running back Toneil Carter (from his head coach)

"He just called and said he really enjoyed his visit to A&M."

Shoemaker 2016 DT Kendell Jones (from his father Kendell Sr.)

"We had a good time."

Summer Creek 2016 TE and Texas A&M commit Zarrian Holcombe

"It was great."

On what Coach Banks said before the scrimmage: "Just checking up on me."

Trinity 2016 defensive tackle Chris Daniels confirmed this evening he attended the scrimmage.

"All I have to say is it's looking really good for them. Like everything God is giving me amazing signs. #Aggieland"

North Shore 2016 safety Eric Monroe was in attendance. He was able to talk with Coach McKinney and Banks.

Westfield 2016 QB Dillon Sterling-Cole said he was not able to make it. A Westfield coach was in attendance today.

Brownsville, Tenn. DE Emmit Gooden (his profile page is missing offers. He said he has an offer from A&M....and the list goes on and on )

"It was great to get to come to College Station and see the place. It was a great day....I spoke with Coach Chavis and Coach Price and all of them. They all gave me different advice, talked about where I stand and how I fit in. It was good. ..yes ma'am it was my first time visiting and it was a great time...yes ma'am th scrimmage was nice and up-tempo. The defense they stood out ...still have work to do of course. The campus was real nice and the academic side of everything really stood out. Th stadium,Magen they get done with it, is going to be a wonderful place to at at...yes ma'am I want to come back for a game, maybe an official it depends....(schools he is leaning towards) Tennessee, LSU, A&M, Mississippi State and Ohio State."
This post was edited on 4/12 11:53 AM by FletchW

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.