ADVERTISEMENT

MLB caves and moves all star game

And I totally understand and don’t necessarily disagree with your sentiment. My only point is that some who do not necessarily fully agree with you do so not with malicious intent but because they do fully believe that laws such as these do disproportionately discourage or limit certain demographics from voting.

Are there some who want laws like these relaxed for malicious intent. Absolutely. Are there some who want to obstruct ease of voting for certain demographics for malicious intent? Absolutely.

My only ask is that for those who lean or stand both left and right to try to see the positive intent of the others side’s argument and focus less on the fringe of each political party with poor intent. Not just for this but for all of the topics that divide us right now. It’s shitty that we have had to move an entire topic to a separate board because a bunch of Aggies can’t discuss things civilly. It’s a microcosm of the country and world we live in and we share much more in common with each other than a vast majority of the people across the country we are asking to have discourse and reach compromise.
This is a great take

As a long time democrat, I am a shame To take for granite what I thought was a party of compassion. Since doing research myself And not taking the word of what I thought was honest news reporting. I have learned that a Democrat Is either miss Informed , miss lead and easily brained washed or Downright ignorant and lacking in common sense. I have challenge friends and family To apply common sense to what they hear and read and to do their own research. To watch both sides of the news to see and hear the whole story. and get all the facts, to seek answers to questions they still have. Most of us are good Christian people; however there are those in the high end of the Democratic Party that will manipulate that good nature for there own selfish needs. The bottom line they want to add to there pocket by taking advantage of what they believe is a weak minded American population that will keep them in power. I have open the eyes of many that have moved away from the false prophet currently known as the Biden administration towards Independent or Republican. For those of you who would find fault in my voice texting or message open your eyes and look at both sides with the purpose of seeking the truth and wanting to do the right thing. I am also a diehard sports fan which is depressing because I no longer watch NFL football, NBA basketball, I was watching more baseball but that now is out the window thank God for Aggie Sports.

Sad, Even the Aggie Democrats are ignorant if you can’t see the truth. My family will be protected because of my Character and work Ethics. I pray for the ignorant who know not what they do. If you think you have a good to great character and you Condone the behavior of so many Democratic run states and The poor quality of the news media. You may hate Trump But you support pure crime. And what goes around comes around. Good luck to you and your family.
You switched parties? Why so much effort to lie? You a Republican.

If the Georgia law is struck down it gives an advantage to Democrats because it makes it easier for a demographic of legal citizens they depend on to successfully cast their vote.

If it is upheld it gives Republicans an advantage for a few years until nature takes its course.

Fin.

As a long time democrat, I am a shame To take for granite what I thought was a party of compassion. Since doing research myself And not taking the word of what I thought was honest news reporting. I have learned that a Democrat Is either miss Informed , miss lead and easily brained washed or Downright ignorant and lacking in common sense. I have challenge friends and family To apply common sense to what they hear and read and to do their own research. To watch both sides of the news to see and hear the whole story. and get all the facts, to seek answers to questions they still have. Most of us are good Christian people; however there are those in the high end of the Democratic Party that will manipulate that good nature for there own selfish needs. The bottom line they want to add to there pocket by taking advantage of what they believe is a weak minded American population that will keep them in power. I have open the eyes of many that have moved away from the false prophet currently known as the Biden administration towards Independent or Republican. For those of you who would find fault in my voice texting or message open your eyes and look at both sides with the purpose of seeking the truth and wanting to do the right thing. I am also a diehard sports fan which is depressing because I no longer watch NFL football, NBA basketball, I was watching more baseball but that now is out the window thank God for Aggie Sports.
The soft bigotry of low expectations is one of the most abhorrent characteristics of the new “woke” society. It sucks for the world and we are running at light speed away from MLK’s dream

If the Georgia law is struck down it gives an advantage to Democrats because it makes it easier for a demographic of legal citizens they depend on to successfully cast their vote.

If it is upheld it gives Republicans an advantage for a few years until nature takes its course.

Fin.

Negative. It makes illegal voting easier.

Reactions: darterbury and wick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT