ADVERTISEMENT

MLB caves and moves all star game

sippinonsomesyrup

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Sports related, but no way around the politics so this post may end up getting moved, but this is past the point of being insane. The narrative is all that matters anymore and there will be no escape from this idiocy until people start saying no to the mob.

From a business perspective, apparently MLB looked at the ratings decline of the NBA and said “hold my beer”.

Not being an attorney I wonder if there’s an actionable cause for the city of Atlanta or the ballpark or something for breach of contract vs. MLB or even a slander claim since literally every single complaint about the Georgia law made by the left is completely false.

Looks like a business/industry getting to do as they please.

ALL HAIL CAPITALISM!!!

ALL HAIL THE MARKET!!!

Reactions: ABell
Looks like a business/industry getting to do as they please.

ALL HAIL CAPITALISM!!!

ALL HAIL THE MARKET!!!

The post of somebody who has no clue of what capitalism and markets really are. These are the acts and statements of cronyists disguised as capitalists. This is more akin to the corporate fascism of 1930’s Germany.

Candace Owens said calling voter ID restrictive is the “bigotry of low expectations“ towards minorities. I would never presume any group of people as being incapable of getting an ID or this type of voting integrity rule as being restrictive. I think she is right. She’s a smart lady. Think I may not watch the MLB either. Of course, I didn’t already so there is that.

Last edited:
If God had not wanted Americans to be sheared, he would not have made us sheep.

546ym0.jpg

Oh god now what will I not watch anyway. I feel like it’s MLBs turn to do something like this.

I have never watched and entire baseball game ever - perhaps a small portion of a wordle Series game and then only for a short period of time.

MLB stepped in it here.

people are starting to take this sort of shit personally. Guessing the avg ticket-buying tv-watching baseball fan isn’t part of the woke crowd. This gained them very little and will cost them a lot.

Sports related, but no way around the politics so this post may end up getting moved, but this is past the point of being insane. The narrative is all that matters anymore and there will be no escape from this idiocy until people start saying no to the mob.

From a business perspective, apparently MLB looked at the ratings decline of the NBA and said “hold my beer”.

The new rules in Georgia have nothing in reality to do with preserving voter integrity. The rules are aimed at attacking ease and availability of voter access. There is no other legitimate reason. Add in complex gerrymandering and it is easy to see why poorer, less able to travel and get off work people are upset. The new Georgia rules are not consistent with democratic principles. You don’t have to be woke to see this; just not live with your head in political sand.

Reactions: jeffmc
The new rules in Georgia have nothing in reality to do with preserving voter integrity. The rules are aimed at attacking ease and availability of voter access. There is no other legitimate reason. Add in complex gerrymandering and it is easy to see why poorer, less able to travel and get off work people are upset. The new Georgia rules are not consistent with democratic principles. You don’t have to be woke to see this; just not live with your head in political sand.

you think there was any fraud in Georgia this last election. How pervasive do you think it was?

Reactions: wick

You are just plain wrong. With 17 days of early voting available there is nothing here that restricts voting in the least. Hell Biden's home state of Delaware doesn't allow for 17 days of early voting.

You are so full of shit.

I live in Georgia and apparently voted in November. The kicker? I am not legal to vote. The Sec of State's office is aware of the case and tells me there are 10s of thousands of people who have apparently voted who claim they have not.

Not only did I vote, but someone registered me to vote by mail. You bet your ass I want people to provide ID to get a mail in ballot. If for no other reason than to prevent myself from being charged a felony when voting and not being eligible.

You are so full of shit.

I live in Georgia and apparently voted in November. The kicker? I am not legal to vote. The Sec of State's office is aware of the case and tells me there are 10s of thousands of people who have apparently voted who claim they have not.

Not only did I vote, but someone registered me to vote by mail. You bet your ass I want people to provide ID to get a mail in ballot. If for no other reason than to prevent myself from being charged a felony when voting and not being eligible.

he knows he’s full of shit and he doesn’t care.

The Sec of State's office is aware of the case and tells me there are 10s of thousands of people who have apparently voted who claim they have not.
They told you but no one else?

Didn’t Trump try to destroy our entire democracy by insisting that same Secretary of State figure out a way to find votes?

Last edited:
Reactions: jeffmc
They told you but no one else?

Didn’t Trump try to destroy our entire democracy by insisting that same Secretary of State figure out a way to find votes?

did you not miss the New York Times (might have been WaPo, i forget) issue a massive correction a week or two ago basically retracting that entire claim? The audio tape of that call was released and it didn’t remotely contain anything close to what was claimed originally.

did you not miss the New York Times (might have been WaPo, i forget) issue a massive correction a week or two ago basically retracting that entire claim? The audio tape of that call was released and it didn’t remotely contain anything close to what was claimed originally.

Of course he missed it. It was a correction but it wasn’t spread to half the country.

Reactions: texasguyto
Those who oppose this law need to explain exactly which specific part they have issue with or admit they have know idea what the law says. Racist democrats don't think minorities are capable of having IDs.

So you don’t have a problem with illegal votes as long as it’s for your side

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT