ADVERTISEMENT

I’m paying 76 cents more per gallon at the pump since election

Part of the plan it will drive you to that electric car you have always wanted.

Part of what you are saying is true, but as far as long term contracts are concerned, there is certainly some concern from traders about future supplies based on the rhetoric from the Whitehouse about fracking and pipelines being terminated. It is definitely affecting the price. Probably not 30%. Demand is ramping up again and Biden is threatening future supplies. Oil companies are being more conservative and are being smarter about exploiting their acreage too fast. All of it contributes to the price of oil.
That's an informed reply. Markets respond in anticipation of forces to come that effect prices. The pipeline shutdown (with more to come), banning drilling on federal lands and future dependence on foreign sources again, sigh) is straight from the biden White House. Their hatred of fossil fuels simply makes it emphatic, adding more seasoning. This policy has nearly (I repeat, nearly) been the sole factor in rising fuel costs. Trump, like him or not, had made our country not just energy independent, but prosperous with a marketable commodity.

Last edited:
Don't pay attention to the people that think it's ok. Refineries shutdown due to snowmageddon? LMAO! Yes, deregulation 11 years ago had an impact, but even if 100% of the thermal energy was operational during the storm, WE STILL WOULD HAVE HAD BLACKOUTS! Our dependence on wind (36% of our total capacity) when it only averages producing half of it's potential was a factor. The shutdown of refineries, the keystone pipeline (shutdown to repay warren buffett for his contribution to the democratic party so he could make his $2 billion per year). Restrictions on offshore drilling? Those are the reasons your gas bill went up.
Keystone pipeline is connected. They were going to cut a corner to create a shorter route. The Keystone pipeline doesn’t impact the price of oil, dufuses. There’s like a million miles of pipelines across North America.

Yeah. The rise in oil/gas prices had nothing to do with all the moves Biden has made against the industry just like the flood of illegals at the border had nothing to do with Biden’s open borders. Totally believe that because someone at Reuters and CNN told me so

Reactions: darterbury
Keystone pipeline is connected. They were going to cut a corner to create a shorter route. The Keystone pipeline doesn’t impact the price of oil, dufuses. There’s like a million miles of pipelines across North America.
Like the former President of A&M, Robert Gates said of joe biden, "He may be nice enough but he's been wrong on every foreign policy matter for 35 years." I'm saying the same thang' about you in regard to this pipeline. Your opinion is tragically naïve

Reactions: darterbury
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT