ADVERTISEMENT

anyone heard the term "white adjacent"?

Lol. Sure thing Alex Jones. đź‘Ť
Funny reference. I start trial against him this month representing parents of children murdered at Sandy Hook. He said it was fake.

I think he is responsible for the mass acceptance of ignorant conspiracy theories that have somehow become mainstream. It’s very evident on AY.

You said they were allowed to walk in. That’s a really ignorant statement.

There was a whole host of morons and idiots there that day. Some gawkers who married their sisters and were too stupid to know what they were doing, some who wanted to murder Pence so as to prevent Biden from becoming president. So a little of this, a little of that.
Why are you so angry?

Reactions: BDB99
So facts are party line talking points? Who knew?
"Facts"
596.gif

You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own "facts."

• Haha
Reactions: darterbury
Why are you angry? No need to put words in my mouth.

Slavery was around since the British colonies and white men were definitely buying black people from before 1776 through 1865.

Slavery played a big role on this land for centuries. It is a big part of US history. It’s okay to admit that as fact.
To be fair slavery has been a part of every civilization even before man evolved from monkeys. It really isn't just a European thing. Do I think it was right? No.

To be fair slavery has been a part of every civilization even before man evolved from monkeys. It really isn't just a European thing. Do I think it was right? No.
Pretty sure this post qualifies as CRT. I am having you reported to the local GOP.

• Haha
Reactions: oldag1980
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT