ADVERTISEMENT

Afghanistan

I'm not surprised because it is Biden and the Dems but I am at the magnitude of incompetence and total disregard for human life. It is not like we should have not learned from Nam, nor the 20 years we have been there, no excuse Biden and generals should resign.

Their reward , in the end, has been insensitive betrayal by their command structure. God Bless Them. The Nam withdrawal was largely a tragedy of poor decisions. But this is pure, unadulterated, compassionless, incompetence.
As I said, "PISSED"

Reactions: Win77
Anyone listed to the presser from Joe, I didn't, can't stand to listen to that tapioca swilling mouth breather. Hear he again blamed Trump. Look, even IF there was issue, you had 6 months to evaluate and fix issues. You didn't. Plus any Trump plan you have inherited to this point you have gone opposite, so now on this one you kept the same plan? You deserve impeachment.

Anyone listed to the presser from Joe, I didn't, can't stand to listen to that tapioca swilling mouth breather. Hear he again blamed Trump. Look, even IF there was issue, you had 6 months to evaluate and fix issues. You didn't. Plus any Trump plan you have inherited to this point you have gone opposite, so now on this one you kept the same plan? You deserve impeachment.
Exactly!! These a-holes never own up to ANYTHING.

Reactions: KSig44
Yes. He does deserve it. Most certainly. But we better be careful what we wish for.....

Reactions: darterbury
This is bigger than Biden. We have been there for 20 years. We have nothing to show for all the losses we sacrificed.

I don't think so...nothing to lose. He needs to resign now. We'll see what Kamala has. Hard to imagine a more feckless, weak, and incompetent President than Biden. He has lost all global credibility.
It's rare, but I respectfully disagree with you this time. Biden didn't have any global credibility to lose in the first place. And I've already seen enough to know what Kamala has (nuthin'). She'd never last anyway. If Pelosi ever got that close to the oval, she'd take Kamala out. Sad as it is, I think the best move right now is no move. Ride out senile Uncle Joe and try to limit them until the '22 election. Admittedly, that will be painful. (Taiwan is probably next)...but we just don't have any good options. IMHO, replacing Biden would be tantamount to replacing Stumlin with Kissin Tom. We'd probably end up with Jake Spazital.

It's rare, but I respectfully disagree with you this time. Biden didn't have any global credibility to lose in the first place. And I've already seen enough to know what Kamala has (nuthin'). She'd never last anyway. If Pelosi ever got that close to the oval, she'd take Kamala out. Sad as it is, I think the best move right now is no move. Ride out senile Uncle Joe and try to limit them until the '22 election. Admittedly, that will be painful. (Taiwan is probably next)...but we just don't have any good options. IMHO, replacing Biden would be tantamount to replacing Stumlin with Kissin Tom. We'd probably end up with Jake Spazital.
There just are foul-ups that mean you must leave your position. Kamala would be awful...and Pelosi? Lordy. I get it.

He shouldn't have let that goat screw him. He's gotta go. Can't let Kamala hold you hostage.

So there's absolutely nothing Biden could do for you to ask for his resignation? Certainly you have some line in the sand. He crossed mine.

Sorry gents was driving down to Port Aransas today.

here is a nice photo of Americans packed like sardines in a C-130 in Qatar waiting clearance to Kuwait as they weren’t allowed to deplane since Qatar doesn’t want to take any accidental refugees. Same guy from the other posts. He is in Kuwait now.

"So there's absolutely nothing Biden could do for you to ask for his resignation? Certainly you have some line in the sand. He crossed mine."
I'd bet our "lines" aren't that far apart. He crossed mine a long time ago. The man is morally and ethically bankrupt and I couldn't care less about him. I just don't want our deserved disdain and anger to further victimize the country any further than is absolutely required, i.e. I don't want us to make things worse by compounding bad decisions. It's now a matter of strategic political timing, imo. We need to get closer to the election before we'll have any prayer of improving things. Meanwhile, we need for him to go to Camp David, eat his ice cream and DO NOTHING. Sadly. imo, that is the best of the bad options we can hope for.
Leaving Afghanistan is a no brainer. But Ollie North said it best today: "Doing the right thing in the wrong way" is worse than doing nothing at all. You and I are disagreeing about the best right way to go forward. Otherwise, we're good.

We went there because it was a terrorist state. It is now a terrorist state again. Different named terrorist group.
We went there because of Al-Qaeda. We don’t care much about the Taliban. They’re Afghans that stay within their borders and behave like assholes.

Al-Qaeda was a multi-national organization comprised mostly of Arabs. They wreak havoc globally.

Look anyone can argue staying or leaving and defend it. Seems 2500 troops, and no deaths for 1.5 years is an argument for staying especially when compared with this embracing, shameful disregard for legacy, life and liberty. This is a legacy that will last for ever and is a reflection of what happens with ideology and the beak down of the rule of law (tainted election among many others) is more important than the future of America. We will have a very hard time over coming this stain that will not wash out.

Look anyone can argue staying or leaving and defend it. Seems 2500 troops, and no deaths for 1.5 years is an argument for staying especially when compared with this embracing, shameful disregard for legacy, life and liberty. This is a legacy that will last for ever and is a reflection of what happens with ideology and the beak down of the rule of law (tainted election among many others) is more important than the future of America. We will have a very hard time over coming this stain that will not wash out.
Comes down to the leadership. Trump and what he did in that area scared the Taliban enough to where you can hold it with 2500 troops and they wouldn't dare kill an American for fear of what would come back at them. Biden chooses to remove troops before removing arms or support personnel. He got the order wrong. That is why troops are going back in to get the people and we just equipped the Taliban for the next 5-10 years.

Comes down to the leadership. Trump and what he did in that area scared the Taliban enough to where you can hold it with 2500 troops and they wouldn't dare kill an American for fear of what would come back at them. Biden chooses to remove troops before removing arms or support personnel. He got the order wrong. That is why troops are going back in to get the people and we just equipped the Taliban for the next 5-10 years.
Biden was shooting for a date 9-11-21to be out. Think about that and what kind of leader (person) it would take throw so much to the wind for selfish pride. Sicking. All of this makes me ill.

So many tragic aspects and ramifications to be felt for decades, but one that really touches me is the plight of the young women born into a society where women could get an education, work an choose their husbands and in an instant they become chattel to be raped and brutally treated for the rest of their now miserable lives. One more sickening and disgusting legacy for Joe Biden to carry to his grave.

Reactions: Win77
Biden was shooting for a date 9-11-21to be out. Think about that and what kind of leader (person) it would take throw so much to the wind for selfish pride. Sicking. All of this makes me ill.
Now that 9-11 date is the date the Taliban has said to have all American's out by. Joe wanted it to be memorial and boy he sure got it. The date terrorists dictated to you for full removal. Weak and Feckless.

So many tragic aspects and ramifications to be felt for decades, but one that really touches me is the plight of the young women born into a society where women could get an education, work an choose their husbands and in an instant they become chattel to be raped and brutally treated for the rest of their now miserable lives. One more sickening and disgusting legacy for Joe Biden to carry to his grave.
May be the biggest loss of all in this, and where are the women's groups here screaming about it? Silent because they are democrat front groups first and foremost. Shameful,

Biden has no idea of where he is on a given day, so imagine who is helping making these decisions behind the scenes and advising him.

I just watched a snippet of George Stephanopolou's interview and Biden answered a couple of questions with "Look George, here's the deal" He is a used car salesman, peeing on our legs and telling us it is raining outside. In the meantime, American lives are in danger. What a disgrace.

Yeah, but we killed a shitload of terrorists in the process.
The purpose of our mission there was, is and still should be to stop more 09/11s coming out of Taliban controlled Afghanistan by killing people who aim to kill Americans with mass attacks like 09/11 was. That mission has been an unmitigated success for 20 years. It's a mission tailored for SOF, because that's what they do, and can continue to do as long as there is a threat there. This is not a war, it's confrontational threat short of war.

We don't need to involve our conventional Forces other than small level of strategic bombing in support of SOF on the ground.

As for the naive and idiotic objective to make Afghanistan a democratic ally, that fool's errand needed to be scrapped as both a mission and as a propaganda program long ago.

We pay those Afghans who help us kill enemies, and that is as far as it goes. History tells us that the Afghans cannot be changed or organized in a western sense. They will never be more than a tribal people who like killing each other and foreigners. Their state of being has nothing to do with America's vital interests in any event. Who cares?

But tragically both US parties stupidly misunderstand our purpose and limitations of intent, and have made stupid reductions to remove our protective SOF shield there. Thus our vulnerability to yet another successful strategic strike against our Homeland , possibly nuclear, from a radical Islamic element based in Taliban - controlled Afghanistan has increased significantly.

Dumber than dirt.

The purpose of our mission there was, is and still should be to stop more 09/11s coming out of Taliban controlled Afghanistan by killing people who aim to kill Americans with mass attacks like 09/11 was. That mission has been an unmitigated success for 20 years. It's a mission tailored for SOF, because that's what they do, and can continue to do as long as there is a threat there. This is not a war, it's confrontational threat short of war.

We don't need to involve our conventional Forces other than small level of strategic bombing in support of SOF on the ground.

As for the naive and idiotic objective to make Afghanistan a democratic ally, that fool's errand needed to be scrapped as both a mission and as a propaganda program long ago.

We pay those Afghans who help us kill enemies, and that is as far as it goes. History tells us that the Afghans cannot be changed or organized in a western sense. They will never be more than a tribal people who like killing each other and foreigners. Their state of being has nothing to do with America's vital interests in any event. Who cares?

But tragically both US parties stupidly misunderstand our purpose and limitations of intent, and have made stupid reductions to remove our protective SOF shield there. Thus our vulnerability to yet another successful strategic strike against our Homeland , possibly nuclear, from a radical Islamic element based in Taliban - controlled Afghanistan has increased significantly.

Dumber than dirt.
From the outside looking in that sums up my take.
No US casualties in 15 months as we provided intel and air support so why leave and give them a new base of operations, great equipment, propaganda out the wazu and make our allies question our resolve.
China is looking at Taiwan and licking their chops….

Reactions: darterbury
Biden has no idea of where he is on a given day, so imagine who is helping making these decisions behind the scenes and advising him.

I just watched a snippet of George Stephanopolou's interview and Biden answered a couple of questions with "Look George, here's the deal" He is a used car salesman, peeing on our legs and telling us it is raining outside. In the meantime, American lives are in danger. What a disgrace.
and even if we could get rid of him we have Kamala and Nancy in that order. We are screwed.

I notice one other thing that I'm not surprised but still deserves an observation.
Where are the Biden supporters? Hiding with Pres Biden? Right now they are trying to put Vaccines and masks on people. It is not like we could not see this train wreak before the election. Biden was not there and he has now checked out. We have a real mess on our hands and I don't see that our system for now is prepared to deal with it. The divide is so great that they can't agree on anything including that Biden is in la la land and Kamala is a no go.

Last edited:
I notice one other thing that I'm not surprised but still deserves an observation.
Where are the Biden supporters? Hiding with Pres Biden? Right now they are trying to put Vaccines and masks on people. It is not like we could not see this train wreak before the election. Biden was not there and he has now checked out. We have a real mess on our hands and I don't see that our system for now is prepared to deal with it. The divide is so great that they can't agree on anything including that Biden is in la la land and Kamala is a no go.
We have a chance to limit the damage before that but that requires taking Congress back in '22. An absolute necessity. Even then, it's gonna be a long fight with a short stick.

and even if we could get rid of him we have Kamala and Nancy in that order. We are screwed.
They had a General yesterday give a press conference on Afghanistan. and at the bottom it says Biden to speak shortly.

So I wait around to see what he has to say and he comes out and reads from a teleprompter about Covid Vaccines and Mask and basically scolds the Governors of States that did away with mandates and then scolds the American public about getting vaccinated and wearing masks, then walks off the stage.

Not one comment about Afghanistan and didn't take one question from the media. The FU this Administration does to the American people is unreal. They don't give one chit about about the American people. They are going to do what they want and the rest of us can kiss their ass. It's unbefukingleavable.

Funny... haven't heard from them lately.
This is what he campaigned on and they voted for. Flooding of the border and Gates himself said Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy for the past 40 years. This was what democrats voted for so buckle up. It’s only been 7 months. I don’t think we as a nation truly understand how bad this guy has screwed our nation. And it’s on purpose. These are the outcomes they think are good in some warped way. Hell they cheered on and ignored our own government (DOJ,FBI, CIA, etc) making shit up out of thin air to impeach an elected president. They tore the county apart for an entire summer and the military arm they used were never prosecuted. This is an all out assault on anyone or anything conservative and the Republicans joined in.

They had a General yesterday give a press conference on Afghanistan. and at the bottom it says Biden to speak shortly.

So I wait around to see what he has to say and he comes out and reads from a teleprompter about Covid Vaccines and Mask and basically scolds the Governors of States that did away with mandates and then scolds the American public about getting vaccinated and wearing masks, then walks off the stage.

Not one comment about Afghanistan and didn't take one question from the media. The FU this Administration does to the American people is unreal. They don't give one chit about about the American people. They are going to do what they want and the rest of us can kiss their ass. It's unbefukingleavable.
The Taliban wants all the women wearing masks and Biden wants all of us wearing masks…????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT