ADVERTISEMENT

Abbott has Covid

Yeah, I’m fully vaccinated, tested positive Saturday, have felt like absolute dog shit since then, and am apparently on a waiting list for monoclonal therapy but haven’t heard anything yet. Dr said the therapy is so backed up I prolly won’t get it…must be nice to get it asymptomatic and all
God speed Ag.

Reactions: kareie
It’s slightly funny because he has been so opposed to mask mandates. Texas is also one of the top two states with COVID-19 rising. This guy is irresponsible and is endangering the Texas population with his political decisions. I’m sure some won’t appreciate the irony in this, but….who cares? It been a long 18 month’s!
Masks don’t stop covid.

"Our Trump International Beach Resort team understands the seriousness of the risks associated with the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19," said a Our Trump International Beach Resort team understands the seriousness of the risks associated with the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19," said a notice on the hotel's website. "Facial coverings are required in public space, social distancing required at all times, limited capacity for outlets. These regulations will be enforced by both city and county inspectors during unannounced visits."

The face mask requirement does not appear to be consistent across the Trump-linked properties.

Yeah, I’m fully vaccinated, tested positive Saturday, have felt like absolute dog shit since then, and am apparently on a waiting list for monoclonal therapy but haven’t heard anything yet. Dr said the therapy is so backed up I prolly won’t get it…must be nice to get it asymptomatic and all
Why do they have enough of the vaccine to go around but not the Monoconal Antibodies? We should have more of the Monoclonal Antibodies in production than anything and be promoting the hell out of people accessing it asap. That would have and could save countless lives globally and here at home yet we don't hear much about the proven protocols being used as therapeutics.
These guys say they have it. Where are you located? Looks like more places than I thought initially are giving it. Contact them ASAP and tell them you are having hell. These things are working and should be promoted

Why do they have enough of the vaccine to go around but not the Monoconal Antibodies? We should have more of the Monoclonal Antibodies in production than anything and be promoting the hell out of people accessing it asap. That would have and could save countless lives globally and here at home yet we don't hear much about the proven protocols being used as therapeutics.
These guys say they have it. Where are you located? Looks like more places than I thought initially are giving it. Contact them ASAP and tell them you are having hell. These things are working and should be promoted

Regen-COV is a good cocktail with roughly 70% effectiveness of keeping people from hospital or death.

The vaccines are somewhere between 80-88% effective now. That has certainly gone down after time and with the Delta variant coming on.

Both are approved under EUA.

Regen-COV is many times more expensive.

Why do you favor Regen-COV?

Regen-COV is a good cocktail with roughly 70% effectiveness of keeping people from hospital or death.

The vaccines are somewhere between 80-88% effective now. That has certainly gone down after time and with the Delta variant coming on.

Can’t you favor both? Why favor one over the other. Give people the choice. If 70% could have been helped (especially when we had no vaccine) why aren’t we promoting this? The death rate for this thing did not need to be as high. Instead we have a large percentage of people told to go home and only come back if you are too sick to treat.

Reactions: darterbury

Are you including all strains? I forget which of the vaccines it was but I read a report stating it was only like 40% effective vs. the Delta strain.

Are you including all strains? I forget which of the vaccines it was but I read a report stating it was only like 40% effective vs. the Delta strain.
It may have been this study?

• Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine is just 39% effective in Israel where the delta variant is the dominant strain, according to a new report from the country’s Health Ministry.
  • The two-dose vaccine still works very well in preventing people from getting seriously sick, demonstrating 88% effectiveness against hospitalization and 91% effectiveness against severe illness, according to the Israeli data.
I have been trying to stick with "effectiveness against hospitalization or death". The effectiveness of preventing infection is definitely decreasing with delta.

Condolences to those who were wishing for our governors death

Condolences to those who were wishing for our governors death
You’re a really weird and almost exclusively negative fella. But you keep making up arguments to win. You’re almost undefeated in winning made up arguments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT