ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving AY!

While this nightmare of a season is almost over it shouldn't detract from all the blessings that many if not all of us have. I know I'm very thankful for the family and friends I have in my life and there is certainly room in that thankfulness for all the miscreants on AY. We share a lot of good and not so good things on here and we still stand together. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a blessed holiday season!

Hey, I hate to do this, but I could use some help

As most of you (or some of you) have seen, I've messed up my shoulder. And today it's gotten worse, to the point where it's getting tough to do basic things (like type). I don't want to have to go to the ER and I have a doctor's appointment first thing Monday morning, but if you all are inclined to put in a good word for me with the Big Boss and/or have some advice on what to do to reduce the pain, I would be most appreciative.

Georgia 2024 four-star WR Debron Gatling covers five commitment contenders

Gatling gives insight on the five programs he's considering ahead of his Dec. 11 commitment. Gatling will be in College Station this weekend for the game.

Recruiting Just Spoke with 5-Star Katy Paetow DE & A&M Commit David "DJ" Hicks...

Just got off the phone with Katy, Paetow five-star defensive end and Texas A&M Commit David "DJ" Hicks -- he will be in town this weekend for an unofficial visit with his family. I asked about an official visit and he said he was unsure of timeframe etc. He said all of the young freshman guys being played will just make them that much better next year. Overall, the conversation was very positive in the direction A&M is going...Full Q&A being transcribed, so tune back in.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT