ADVERTISEMENT

Got my coffee in the Keurig...!!!

Chile: "Hey! What's this lyin around sh!t?!"

Cheeky: "What the He!! we supposed to do, you moron?!"

Denton: "War's over, man. Saban dropped the big one."

Chile: "What?! Over?! Did you say 'over'?! Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!"

97: "Germans?!"

Balderdash: "Forget it. He's rolling."

Chile: "Hell no!" It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'........
Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!...Heyyyyy" (He ran to the front door but no one followed him, probably because we're all online and he doesn't have a webcam.)

Chile (returning): What the f--k happened to the Fightin' Texas Aggies I used to know?! Where's the spirit?! Where's the guts, huh?! This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, Chile, we might get in trouble.' (shouting, but he doesn't have a microphone either.) Well, just kiss my a$$ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Saban, he's a de@d man! Kiffin, de@d! Kelly..."

97: "De@d! Chile's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bast@rds. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives and NIL money. No, no, no... No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."

Chile: "We're just the Ags to do it..."

Balderdash: "Let's do it." (All of us Standing, Yelling and Running through our houses carrying our laptops in front of the puzzled, and sometimes embarrassed, looks from our families...)

Chile: "LET'S DO IT! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!"
Reactions: h273

South Endzone Ticket Options, What a joke!

I was able to choose 2nd day at lunch out of the allotted 4 days of relocating our 10 seats that we have had since the early 2000s because of the new suites coming in. When the new south end was built, I lost my armchair seats in the North End Zone to having to move to South End Zone bench seats. We tolerated them because of the nice bathrooms and concession stands. Then today the only tickets available to us is the upper deck above where we were having to split my tickets 4 on the 8th row on south side of sec 246 to 6 seats on the 12th row of the north side of 246. I was told that we would be able to find seats that were close to what we had. I'm trying to write this in a nice way but Bull Crap! When will Texas A&M start caring about the the little donors, 8000.00 dollars a year or will it always be about building more suites and more money! When Ross and Jimbo announced the new suites, they mentioned how Kyle Field was the best, loudest, biggest stadium in Texas! Since when do people in the suites stand outside and holler for the Ags. Even if they did wouldn't be as loud because the suites don't sit near the fans! I dare say if yall would of saw what i had to pick from today you would be as disappointed as I am! Frustrated and Angry!

• Poll
This crazy recruiting/portal period

What will be the most impactful change(s) coming out of last month/next few months?

• Most "troublemakers" leaving

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Retaining/building a Top 10 recruiting class

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Hiring OC and reshuffling of staff

Votes: 40 54.1%
  • Locker room leaders emerging

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Adding key contributors/depth through the portal

Votes: 31 41.9%

This particular period in Aggie football is going to stand out in our collective minds for a while, but in the end, what will this period be remembered the most for and what had to change the most? For me, it's not an answer I chose to put on the poll. It's a leveling (not reduction, mind you) of expectations based on addressing all the poll answers. Jimbo and staff had no choice but to tear down the program from its current state (with a little help from Our University) to build it back up. So each "answer" had or has to happen. That's my vote and I'm sticking to it.

Electrician Tech School - SCI Texas

Howdy Ags- One of my climbers needs to get out of the tree pruning game due to an injury. We are thinking about sending him to trade school at SCI to become an electrician tech which opens up the possibility of starting a tree lighting company down the road.

Looking for feedback on SCI if anyone is familiar.

Best Mike Leach stories

He's so amazing there are a ton of them but I had to share a couple of incredible stories I came across

Apparently he played touch football for a while with the Night Stalker. Read the whole Twitter thread for the story.

He created a fake script of plays for the RRR and had a player act like he dropped it. The Longhorns bit on it and got roasted.

Login to view embedded media
This one was pretty funny too

Lost a Good Aggie Harry Green Class of 52'

I sat in a friends suite for a couple of games this year and last and Harry Green was always in there. Nice guy and had some good stories. He was instrumental in the growth and development of the 12th Man Foundation. He passed away this morning. Rest in Peace Harry. Here is an article about him
https://12thmanfoundation.com/donor-impact/stories/harry-green/index.html

Paul Whelan, The Still Over There Marine

I read an article in Reuters that made me think. Especially this nugget:
Whelan served with the Marine Corps Reserve from 2003-2008, much of the time as an administrative clerk in Iraq. At the end of that period, he was dishonourably discharged for larceny and other lesser offences, after being found to have tried to steal $10,000.
He was once the head of security for Borg Warner, a pretty large company. How does a company of that size hire anyone with a DD as head of security? Either the article is fictional (it came from Reuters) or he's not who everyone thinks he is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT