ADVERTISEMENT

Not over yet - Covid

It's really not a big leap considering there are reports that 40% of the illegal immigrants caught and placed in the detention centers have tested positive for covid.

And of course the pro-abortion rallying cry of "my body, my choice" is suddenly either no longer relevant or absolutely sacrosanct depending on your personal thoughts on the matter.

As for the pissing match between folks, particularly @clayber, @camp_walker75, and @Aggie98nHouston everybody is just spouting half-correct positions. I posted numbers from the CDC a few pages ago which listed, as of May 28, 160 people who had died from covid after being fully vaccinated.

No vaccine is foolproof and there simply isn't the long-term data yet as to efficacy or side effects (edit for clarification- I'm referring to long-term immunity from the vaccine without boosters not whether or not it works initially, the data is pretty clear that it does in something like 98%+ of those who get the vaccine). I had covid and it was extremely mild- no fever or respiratory symptoms just 36 hours of feeling like I'd been beaten with a bat and really fatigued. Anyway, I spoke with my primary care doc and his message was that he was advising his high-risk patients to absolutely get vaccinated because the risk of a bad covid case was worse than risks from the vaccine. However, as I had already had it and am generally low-risk he said he wouldn't advise against the vaccines but that the lack of long-term data makes the risks of covid vs. the vaccine much more tolerable. If there were a greater risk, such as mentioned with smallpox and so forth, that would drastically change the risk assessment.

Of course there are outliers of healthy people in the low-risk categories who get really, really sick or even die but the numbers of those cases are minuscule. The data has been pretty clear for a while now, unless you're over the age of about 55-60 and/or have underlying health conditions the risks of a serious case or death are statistically insignificant.

As to why the medical establishment has not embraced things like HCQ or ivermectin despite substantial anecdotal evidence that they both help it's simply the mindset of the medical community to: 1) be very resistant to off-label uses; and 2) take a very jaundiced look on things which haven't been tested in a clinical manner. It didn't help when Trump started talking about them with his standard inarticulate delivery that sounds like a borderline literate mobster trying to explain Nietsche.

At this point if you haven't been vaccinated or have natural immunity from a covid infection then whatever happens is on you and our policies at all levels of government should proceed on this line of thought.
Everything thing I posted is easily proven. You proved my point on that posting a link does not change anything. The link you posted on page three shows everything thing I said minus the death rate of those that are not vaccinated. It also shows that you did not read the full link you posted or you would have known the 160 that died after being vaccinated number was part of the first 100 million vaccinated. This is why I said read the full report not just headline. Also the vaccine is less than 70% effective and dropping. Those that keep posting 98% to 99.7 effective are doing a disservice to others. Heads up to those that had covid and then got vaccinated, they seem to be the most effected by getting covid after being vaccinated. That group is most likely to be hospitalized or death. Thanks again AggieinDC, you proved me correct on all points.

Reactions: Rocksolid
The complete and utter stupidity of his statement and your reaction cannot be overstated.

Regardless of your position on abortion there is one outcome and one outcome only. The ending of a life.

Choosing to not inject a vaccine into your own body has virtually infinite outcomes, the majority of which are exceedingly benign.
My body my choices yo

I got it, so men can make choices about what they do, but women can't. And also those same men can also say, f u women we decide for you.
images

I have to think the anti vax, anti abortion crowd is very closely tied for the ironic same reasons.

Last edited:
I didn’t think you could get any dumber but clearly I was mistaken.
He’s been repeatedly proven to have been deliberately spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories about covid.

its all part of the playbook for these pieces of shit.

RedshirtAg

Gold Member

It’s just back to crazy conspiracy theory with no merit in science. Best geneticist in the world say the make up of the virus are not man made. It came from an animal passed to humans.

Imagine being duped by American media (who you share a political ideology with) into carrying the water for communist fvcking China when it comes to obscuring the origins of covid.

Last edited:
My body my choices yo

I got it, so men can make choices about what they do, but women can't. And also those same men can also say, f u women we decide for you.
images

I have to think the anti vax, anti abortion crowd is very closely tied for the ironic same reasons.
Margaret Sanger the Democrat that started planned Parenthood was a known racist and like Hitler believed in eugenics. She wrote in her own book the group she wanted to target with abortions and unfortunately it Is the number one killer of this group. So not only are you a racist but also a sexist, since you do not believe women do not have a choice in having sex or have a choice in protected sex.

Last edited:
He’s been repeatedly proven to have been deliberately spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories about covid.

its all part of the playbook for these pieces of shit.

RedshirtAg

Gold Member
It’s just back to crazy conspiracy theory with no merit in science. Best geneticist in the world say the make up of the virus are not man made. It came from an animal passed to humans.

Imagine being duped by American media (who you share a political ideology with) into carrying the water for communist fvcking China when it comes to obscuring the origins of covid.
You still dying on the hill of your post Twitter deleted for spreading false info as me spreading bad info? I want to live in your brain.

The OP said it’s his body so it’s his choice and it’s very easy to see that only applies to males. I’m not loving abortions, I just don’t see how I have the right to make choices for women. If you don’t get vaccinated you are saying i don’t care if I spread a virus that may kill others so don’t be throwing stones in your glass house.

Last edited:
No, I’m calling you an idiot for having your head so far up American media and Jack Dorsey’s collective asses that you’re promoting Chinese communist propaganda.
Actually you spread propaganda……

I like any argument where the person being called out starts name calling like a grade school kid. It means they are insecure and don’t really have confidence in their stance.

Last edited:
It means they are insecure and don’t really have confidence in their stance.
you swallowed everything cnn and your political party shoved down your throat, took a stance with Chinese government, and then (and this is the most despicable part) had the audacity to call out Americans who saw through the bullshit as conspiracy theorists.

I'm quite secure in my stance.

I’m a conservative but socially liberal. I’ve only voted Republican my entire life. You can’t just post things that are false and blame everyone else for being wrong. The Republican Party has a huge issue and needs to shift away from anger and flat out obvious lies to be something real. Kids have the internet and can look up things that aren’t real.

Demographics are shifting and pandering to old conservative christians won’t be a thing in a few years.

Reactions: jeffmc
You still dying on the hill of your post Twitter deleted for spreading false info as me spreading bad info? I want to live in your brain.

The OP said it’s his body so it’s his choice and it’s very easy to see that only applies to males. I’m not loving abortions, I just don’t see how I have the right to make choices for women. If you don’t get vaccinated you are saying i don’t care if I spread a virus that may kill others so don’t be throwing stones in your glass house.
I said it's my choice on whether I want to stick a drug that hasn't even been approved by the FDA into my body. I made no statement, implied or otherwise about abortion or anything wildly related to women. But leave it to you to try to link the two to drive your own stupid narrative.

I’m a conservative but socially liberal. I’ve only voted Republican my entire life. You can’t just post things that are false and blame everyone else for being wrong. The Republican Party has a huge issue and needs to shift away from anger and flat out obvious lies to be something real. Kids have the internet and can look up things that aren’t real.

Demographics are shifting and pandering to old conservative christians won’t be a thing in a few years.
So you’re the type of Republican responsible for the dumb ass that stole the election and put up roadblocks for the Trump agenda. Thanks asshole

You probably are naturally immune to it like many people are. Good for you.

I also have two friends my age that died from it and another that damn near did. Healthy people in their 40’s with zero health problems or underlying conditions.

Like I said, this shit was developed in a lab. It’s why it doesn’t act like other viruses seen before. But you telling people not to get the vaccine is the exact same thing as them telling you to do it. Somehow both sides aren’t seeing that.
The risks of the vaccines outweigh any of the positives. This vaccine is lethal and debilitating. Vitamin D deficiency is the likely common denominator in 90+% of Covid related illness.

The risks of the vaccines outweigh any of the positives. This vaccine is lethal and debilitating. Vitamin D deficiency is the likely common denominator in 90+% of Covid related illness.
Did you just respond to a post of mine from two years ago?

How in the hell did you find that???

Did you just respond to a post of mine from two years ago?

How in the hell did you find that???
I went back to some of my older discussions re Covid / Ivermectin. As we look back, the points against the vaccine and alternative preventatives proved to be correct.

I went back to some of my older discussions re Covid / Ivermectin. As we look back, the points against the vaccine and alternative preventatives proved to be correct.
Interesting to see for sure. I stand behind all I said and it has been proven to be pretty spot on. I'm not a scientist nor a Dr. just an average guy that used God given wisdom and the perspective of some pretty smart people who have been proven to be correct including Dr. Marty Makary.

Reactions: BDB99 and Rocksolid
Interesting to see for sure. I stand behind all I said and it has been proven to be pretty spot on. I'm not a scientist nor a Dr. just an average guy that used God given wisdom and the perspective of some pretty smart people who have been proven to be correct including Dr. Marty Makary.
I agree and feel the same Validated.

I agree and feel the same Validated.
I take no pride in any of it. People's lives have been destroyed including children and many lost. One of the worst chapters in our history. All effort should have been focused on the older and those with core morbidity. it was used as a political tool, shame.

Reactions: BDB99 and clayber
My comments on this post aged well. I wonder if any of the ones who called me a liar will come back and admit I was correct? I was just trying to save lives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT