ADVERTISEMENT

Election day predictions....

The courts are not an arena where you can spew bs, lies and half baked conspiracies without consequence.

That's reserved for Fox, Twitter, etc.

Em4jop8XcAE2HjN

So there’s supposedly a lot of evidence of election wrongdoing and fraud, they just can’t conjure any of it for the courts to review?

and logical and rational (maybe) people buy into the idea that the election was rigged because......their guy lost?

Also, when you hear Sidney Powell say stuff like, "we have the algorithm they used", this is a good demonstration of what she's talking about.

Also, when you hear Sidney Powell say stuff like, "we have the algorithm they used", this is a good demonstration of what she's talking about.

They debunked that video back in 2016. Democrats after losing said "look at this!" back in then.. All it proves is that a programmer could change computer software. Votes are counted in whole numbers so any fractions would be a huge red flag.

I've been conservative my whole life but Trump just sucked and thats why he lost. He gives zero f-s about anything but his own ego.

Last edited:
"Trump just sucked and that's why he lost. He gives zero f's about anything else but his own ego".

This is the kind of deep and insightful fact filled analysis you can only get here folks.

Pharmaceuticals are (were) going down, peace deals in the Middle East, booming economy, record unemployment #s for all races, but this former conservative gets his feewings hurt.

Trump has done prison reform, VA reform and accountability, border security, supporting the cops, etc., but I don't like him so let's go along with defunding the cops.

They debunked that video back in 2016. Democrats after losing said l"ook at this!" back in then.. All it proves is that a programmer could change computer software. Votes are counted in whole numbers so any fractions would be a huge red flag.

I've been conservative my whole life but Trump just sucked and thats why he lost. He gives zero f-s about anything but his own ego.
What's debunked about it? This software exists on these machines. It proves that anyone with access (usb drive or there are reports of some of the machines being online which is a big no no) can run a script that changes votes and covers the tracks. Dominion voting and Smartmatic have been fixing elections remotely for years in places like Venezuela via this exact method, and everyone is okay with these machines being used in the US? The chairman of Smartmatic is on Joe Biden's transition team for Christ's sake. It's amazing to watch people just bury their heads in the sand on this issue.

Reactions: darterbury
but this former conservative gets his feewings hurt.

Easy on the personal attacks man I'm not a Democrat. I just don't believe in conspiracy theories.

I think Trumps has his feewings hurt. I don't think he will ever process a loss. He is like the Jerry Jones of politicians. He had some good policies but the constant lying and lack of any accountability grew stale. Even the claim on Pharma prices going down was a lie. Fact check showed they had gone up .3% yoy.

I really hope the Republican party can regroup with something a little more balanced. This last election showed Republicans strong in the 65+ demographic and with non college educated whites. Thats not a great recipe going forward.

Easy on the personal attacks man I'm not a Democrat. I just don't believe in conspiracy theories.

I think Trumps has his feewings hurt. I don't think he will ever process a loss. He is like the Jerry Jones of politicians. He had some good policies but the constant lying and lack of any accountability grew stale. Even the claim on Pharma prices going down was a lie. Fact check showed they had gone up .3% yoy.

I really hope the Republican party can regroup with something a little more balanced. This last election showed Republicans strong in the 65+ demographic and with non college educated whites. Thats not a great recipe going forward.
I am with you. Decent number former conservatives who couldn't go with the Trump bandwagon. Really hoping for a regroup and not more of the same, but who knows. Will be interesting next few years. Hopefully we stop arguing so much because its closer to normalcy than the divide and conquer politics of the last 4 years.

Reactions: bcg_2006
Again, I'm not sure what part you're debating. Seems more like you are refusing to even consider. I guess we'll see though. This woman didn't make her career by making bogus claims.

“Trump announced on Twitter he was firing Chris Krebs, the director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.”

He just fired the guy he appointed as head of the security for the election. This guy he appointed said this was the most secure election is US history so he got fired.

Come on, he lost. This is just Trump being a baby at this point which is not good for anyone.

Reactions: jeffmc
McConnell blocked every major election security bill passed by the House yet Trump and Republicans want to make appeals to election security. Ridiculous.

McConnell blocked every major election security bill passed by the House yet Trump and Republicans want to make appeals to election security. Ridiculous.
So the Democrats were worried about election security before the election?

What are a couple of the bills he blocked?

Trump expanded the Republican Party more than any Republican in history. He had over 95% support among republicans. Think you need to find another party. Your option is the one being run by a senile swamp dweller that is possibly the most corrupt POS to ever hold the office. You never trumpers who accept and support the old deep state that is the problem with our country make me sick.
You had a president actually implementing the conservative agenda I’ve heard Republicans want for years and you show your true colors when it actually gets done. If the Republican Party puts up another Mitt Romney or McCain they will lose the base created by trump and I assume you are fine with than. Hope you are proud of yourself when the left gets to ram their agenda through ruining this country. You can sit around and tell your kids how you held on principle because orange man was bad.

Trump expanded the Republican Party more than any Republican in history. He had over 95% support among republicans. Think you need to find another party. Your option is the one being run by a senile swamp dweller that is possibly the most corrupt POS to ever hold the office. You never trumpers who accept and support the old deep state that is the problem with our country make me sick.
You had a president actually implementing the conservative agenda I’ve heard Republicans want for years and you show your true colors when it actually gets done. If the Republican Party puts up another Mitt Romney or McCain they will lose the base created by trump and I assume you are fine with than. Hope you are proud of yourself when the left gets to ram their agenda through ruining this country. You can sit around and tell your kids how you held on principle because orange man was bad.
Come on with the deep state stuff. We can't take you seriously with that.

Also I am good with where I stand on telling my kids where I stood. Don't worry about us.

Trump expanded the Republican Party more than any Republican in history. He had over 95% support among republicans.
That’s just Trump propaganda which made him a such a insecure president. Why did he tweet out over and over that stat that no data supported? Every poll I saw was he had about an 80% approval rating with Republicans and less than 60% of Republicans strongly agreeing with him.

Those close to him said he ran as a publicity stunt, loved the attention, and somehow it just kept growing. Jokes on the Republicans for voting in a Manhattanite who inherited his fortune and say this is the voice of conservatism. I think this is black eye and I have no idea who the Republicans can throw out there to bring back young educated voters and minorities.

That’s just Trump propaganda which made him a such a insecure president. Why did he tweet out over and over that stat that no data supported? Every poll I saw was he had about an 80% approval rating with Republicans and less than 60% of Republicans strongly agreeing with him.

Those close to him said he ran as a publicity stunt, loved the attention, and somehow it just kept growing. Jokes on the Republicans for voting in a Manhattanite who inherited his fortune and say this is the voice of conservatism. I think this is black eye and I have no idea who the Republicans can throw out there to bring back young educated voters and minorities.
Jesus **** dude. More blacks and Hispanics voted for trump than any republican ever. You have way too much hate for the man because you are too obtuse. Working people are sick and tired of being screwed over and trump speaks directly to them and it resonates. Your comment about white uneducated men is the problem. You are an elitist and that’s been the problem with the republicans. You may hate uneducated white men but people like me who are first generation college grads respect people like my father who worked his ass off for the American dream. I don’t look down on those people I look up to them. And before you say it’s the red necks that are meth heads you are referring to they’re not voting for anyone

Jesus **** dude. More blacks and Hispanics voted for trump than any republican ever. You have way too much hate for the man because you are too obtuse. Working people are sick and tired of being screwed over and trump speaks directly to them and it resonates. Your comment about white uneducated men is the problem. You are an elitist and that’s been the problem with the republicans. You may hate uneducated white men but people like me who are first generation college grads respect people like my father who worked his ass off for the American dream. I don’t look down on those people I look up to them. And before you say it’s the red necks that are meth heads you are referring to they’re not voting for anyone
You’ve gone the way of soon to only post twitter links.

He never said anything negative about uneducated voters. You just assumed that because you wanted to see something negative. He said how do you bring back young educated voters. As in, in addition to uneducated. It’s not either or.

You keep doing you though. Conspiracy theories and all.

One thing is for sure. Democrats stick together. Why is the “educated” vote so important? Especially when it consists of communism and the degradation of rights? I don’t give a damn who is voting for freedom and the protection of our constitution and liberties. The problem is the democrat party wants full on communism by way of the green new deal. If the educated vote is young and brainwashed into thinking we should scrap our bill of rights and sign onto a plan to defer our rights to the rest of the world fvck that. A global tax designed to fleece the US is insane and I don’t think I can sell out a party to attempt to capture that vote. They need to actually be educated in the fact that the problem with the world is the imbalance of capitalism. Not communism

So the Democrats were worried about election security before the election?

What are a couple of the bills he blocked?

S.1562 - Foreign Influence Reporting in Elections Act

S.1247 - Duty To Report Act

S.1472 - Protecting American Votes and Elections Act of 2019

S.2238 - SAFE Act

Reactions: jeffmc and bioaggie
S.1562 - Foreign Influence Reporting in Elections Act

S.1247 - Duty To Report Act

S.1472 - Protecting American Votes and Elections Act of 2019

S.2238 - SAFE Act
Is planned parenthood actually about parenting??? Was the affordable care act really affordable?

Nice try kiddo, but two of those acts are aimed at Russia, Russia, Russia. Brought to you by Blumenthal and Klobachar.

Last edited:
Is planned parenthood actually about parenting??? Was the affordable care act really affordable?

Nice try kiddo, but two of those acts are aimed at Russia, Russia, Russia. Brought to you by Blumenthal and Klobachar.

You asked for a couple and i gave you that and then some.

I could add more, but I'll let you do the legwork picking out what supports your bullshit narrative while ignoring everything else.

Last edited:
You asked for a couple and i gave you that and then some.

I could add more, but I'll let you do the legwork picking out what supports your bullshit narrative while ignoring everything else.
So if McConnell had only listened to Blumenthal and Klobachar in 2019 the Dems wouldn't have been so fraudulent in dem run cities and states in 2020????

Great point!!

So if McConnell had only listened to Blumenthal and Klobachar in 2019 the Dems wouldn't have been so fraudulent in dem run cities and states in 2020????

Great point!!

Where is your credible and meaningful proof? Exactly. You have nothing.

Where is your credible and meaningful proof? Exactly. You have nothing.
No it was 4 years ago when there was no evidence. We even investigated 4 years ago.

Now we have 1000s of signed affidavits of American people who were probably a lot closer to the situation than you were...claiming fraud.
I believe Sidney Powell more right now. We'll see.

Honestly, to your original point, I'm just glad a guy who lied about his service in Vietnam is in McConnell's ear about election integrity..

No it was 4 years ago when there was no evidence. We even investigated 4 years ago.

Now we have 1000s of signed affidavits of American people who were probably a lot closer to the situation than you were...claiming fraud.
I believe Sidney Powell more right now. We'll see.

Honestly, to your original point, I'm just glad a guy who lied about his service in Vietnam is in McConnell's ear about election integrity..

Low risk claims that can't be disproven.

I saw Bigfoot outside my back door in broad daylight about 20 minutes ago. I'll sign an affidavit and swear to any God that would have me that it's true.

Those people are risking jail time. Hello????

Back to your original point, I didn't know Richard Blumenthal was on this. Guys got INTEGRITY. If only, McConnell had listened to him and Amy.

Those people are risking jail time. Hello????

Back to your original point, I didn't know Richard Blumenthal was on this. Guys got INTEGRITY. If only, McConnell had listened to him and Amy.

How do you risk jail time under perjury in court when you can't disprove a claim?

You. Can't.

Just like i said, the allegations and affidavits are low risk.

Jesus **** dude. More blacks and Hispanics voted for trump than any republican ever. You have way too much hate for the man because you are too obtuse. Working people are sick and tired of being screwed over and trump speaks directly to them and it resonates. Your comment about white uneducated men is the problem. You are an elitist and that’s been the problem with the republicans. You may hate uneducated white men but people like me who are first generation college grads respect people like my father who worked his ass off for the American dream.
Over 80% of blacks and 65% of Hispanics voted for Biden.

I’m the elitist for pointing out what’s wrong with that Republican Party? I’m conservative.....You are saying a Manhattan elitist speaks to you and I can’t understand that? A guy who hasn’t had to work for anything a day in his life represents your values?

I’m the elitist for pointing out what’s wrong with that Republican Party? I’m conservative.....You are saying a Manhattan elitist speaks to you and I can’t understand that? A guy who hasn’t had to work for anything a day in his life represents your values?
Yes. You see I don’t care where he came from and what his hair looks like or how he tweets. He’s the first president I’ve witnessed that actually puts America first. He governed how all these so called conservatives said they wanted for decades and they hate the man for it.
trump got more black and Hispanic votes than any Republican in the last 40 years at least. Probably longer. How you can’t see that I don’t understand but Trump isn’t going away and if people like you reject his supporters you will be the demise of the party. Not Trump or his supporters.

Reactions: darterbury

And you can say a bunch of things about trump but the man has worked his ass off at a minimum the last 4-5 years. The guy has produced phenomenally the last 4 years despite the entire media, democrat party, large chunks of the Paul Ryan type republicans and the deep state unelected jerk offs that run much of our government thwarting him at every move. Hell our own damn government spied on our President because he didn’t fit in with the scum bags that have run this county down for decades and sold out our middle class to China. Don’t understand how a guy who is in construction and has raised a pretty impressive family that aren’t crack heads and all seem to be a close family can become such a bogey man to people. I just don’t get hating someone who was doing a good job. Democrats plan for this country is down right scary and people who think trump was a problem are insane. You excited to pay for everyone’s student loans with Biden? How bout the new green deal? How bout Beto’s gun confiscation? Biden had no spine and is the most corrupt and compromised politician in Washington. Imagine the shit China has on that family. Never trumpers just handed China the biggest win they could ever imagine if this is allowed to move forward. That’s on the old republicans who supported Biden or at a minimum didn’t at least vote for trump. It was all there and people like you chose to empower AOC and Kamala Harris. Nice fvcking work

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT