ADVERTISEMENT

Election day predictions....

the only loser here is our faith in the election process. we’re acting the way we did 4 years ago, the teams just switched sides.

Reactions: jeffmc and KSig44
Just don’t let your friends hunt on your land anymore. That’ll learn em.
Done. Not one commie democrat is here opening weekend and it’s glorious. Everyone I know is sickened by the democrats stealing an election. You can be happy all you want but the democrats just started something I don’t think they understand the ramifications. They moved us to a banana republic and it should sicken anyone paying attention. Have no faith in our election system
Democrats never accepted Trump, spied on his administration and have attempted several coups. We aren’t going to sit by and take this.

A Georgia election official is saying their voting machines received an "update" the day before the election which is highly unusual.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...e-as-michigan-counties-also-encounter-glitch/

Software did this? Makes sense. Couldn't be that when one side receives > 4 MM more votes than the other, they happen to be likely to win the election. Even in our archaic electoral college system.

Interesting fact. W in 2004 was the last Republican to win the popular vote. Once in the last 8 elections isn't bad. Heads up.

Done. Not one commie democrat is here opening weekend and it’s glorious. Everyone I know is sickened by the democrats stealing an election. You can be happy all you want but the democrats just started something I don’t think they understand the ramifications. They moved us to a banana republic and it should sicken anyone paying attention. Have no faith in our election system
Democrats never accepted Trump, spied on his administration and have attempted several coups. We aren’t going to sit by and take this.
Do you know when you go full conspiracy theory crazy ass nut or is it something only people around you can see? Real question. Any self realization that what you just typed is totally bat shit crazy?

Also - it was super short sighted of the Dems to not steal the senate too if they are gonna steal an election. I expect better. I mean, if your going to add ballots for Biden it seems super easy to go ahead and fill out the rest of the ballot. That kind of laziness is inexcusable

Software did this? Makes sense. Couldn't be that when one side receives > 4 MM more votes than the other, they happen to be likely to win the election. Even in our archaic electoral college system.

Interesting fact. W in 2004 was the last Republican to win the popular vote. Once in the last 8 elections isn't bad. Heads up.
Hey, if you won in a "landslide" you shouldn't mind giving back all the votes that don't rightfully belong to you.

Another Interesting fact. It doesn’t matter! And the Electoral College assures us that the President is representative of the total number of States in the Union. Hardly, archaic ... except if you’re a Leftist that wants ALL the power.

Last edited:
Reactions: ITS BK
Also - it was super short sighted of the Dems to not steal the senate too if they are gonna steal an election.
Oh they aren’t done yet! Wait for the two Georgia runoffs! First, the Presidency Then the Senate, then the courts followed by the Constitution.

Yeah, you may want to stop pushing the popular vote thing, it means shit to the election. And As I said above, CA alone is a 5 mllion difference so there is your 4 million difference. Never mind the fact they let illegals vote so no telling what the true difference is there if they did it legally.

You may want to re-take civics at some point.

Awesome. I'm sure everyone will be glad to know that the ballot machines which "glitched" and switched thousands of votes from Trump to Biden came from the Clinton Foundation. Does that inspire confidence in the election result?
Screenshot-2.jpg

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/c...s/delian-project-democracy-through-technology

Do you know when you go full conspiracy theory crazy ass nut or is it something only people around you can see? Real question. Any self realization that what you just typed is totally bat shit crazy?

Also - it was super short sighted of the Dems to not steal the senate too if they are gonna steal an election. I expect better. I mean, if your going to add ballots for Biden it seems super easy to go ahead and fill out the rest of the ballot. That kind of laziness is inexcusable
Does your cheating ass party understand what you have just done. You just awoke a huge movement that was behind Trump. You can’t understand that because you look at the man. It’s not about him. He was a byproduct of the last 10-15 years. You think all those supporters are just going to lie down after they had the election stolen in 4 cities. Democrats lost so much power it’s laughable. Trump will continue to have rally’s and will creat a ground swell like you have never seen. Meanwhile Biden will be trying desperately to keep the communist VP and crazy people in his party happy. It’s not going to be pretty. You ****ers stole an election. You tried to take our president away through multiple coup attempts and it didn’t work so you used you corrupt cities and states to do it. This will bit you I the ass just like Harry Reid changing the senate rules but you in the ass with judicial nominees. This is far from over and you just motivated millions of hard working people to not only pay attention but want retribution for your sorry asses. Go ahead and gloat. You have what’s coming to you.
the fact is the fix was in but Trump exceeded anyone’s expectations. They had fake ballots in Texas too but it wasn’t enough. The billionaires of the democrat party had to have one outcome and they’re working for it. Scum motherfvckers

Does your cheating ass party understand what you have just done. You just awoke a huge movement that was behind Trump. You can’t understand that because you look at the man. It’s not about him. He was a byproduct of the last 10-15 years. You think all those supporters are just going to lie down after they had the election stolen in 4 cities. Democrats lost so much power it’s laughable. Trump will continue to have rally’s and will creat a ground swell like you have never seen. Meanwhile Biden will be trying desperately to keep the communist VP and crazy people in his party happy. It’s not going to be pretty. You ****ers stole an election. You tried to take our president away through multiple coup attempts and it didn’t work so you used you corrupt cities and states to do it. This will bit you I the ass just like Harry Reid changing the senate rules but you in the ass with judicial nominees. This is far from over and you just motivated millions of hard working people to not only pay attention but want retribution for your sorry asses. Go ahead and gloat. You have what’s coming to you.
the fact is the fix was in but Trump exceeded anyone’s expectations. They had fake ballots in Texas too but it wasn’t enough. The billionaires of the democrat party had to have one outcome and they’re working for it. Scum motherfvckers
I wasn’t gloating. I was curious if you realized you’re crazy or if only others can see that. I think I got my answer.

Assuming Texgo or whoever is still alive, y’all should hang out. Maybe build a bunker and prep.

These scum bags are stealing the election. It’s all right infront of your eyes. It’s blatant and infuriating. No way this is legit. Trump outperformed even their predictions and almost beat them with their fraud. If there is nothing to hide why aren’t they letting anyone from the trump team to watch these counts? If they were confident they wouldn’t be hiding the truth. This will take awhile but the corruption needs to be exposed and people need to go to prison
What an idiot
Turnout...Turnout...Turnout. What it all comes down to. Been listening to a lot of pollsters (and not Nate Silver) that are digging into county level data and Biden is way off where he needs to be. Comes down to the turnout of the republican's that vote on election day. Here are my predictions.

Trump wins with 300+
Shocker state...Trump flips Nevada
Federal law enforcment officers are already in place and if there is violence the insurrection act will be used in places where Governors won't stand up.

Let's hear them boys.
genius

This is sad. I really hope we didn’t go to the same school and you are just a fan

No one cheated. The losing party always struggles to accept the loss. Happens every election.
You sure about that Cheeky? I'll leave out the specifics instances of cheating already discovered and just offer this broad view. The following counties are called "bellweather counties" because the way they vote has had a very high correlation with the winning President (88% or better since 1984). Here's what this year's chart looks like.

EmQgUeRVMAAc9In

In the last 7 elections, there hasn't been more than 1 of these counties that didn't vote for the winner. So what's more likely - in a highly contested election the correlation dropped to 82% (a 50 year low) or that it was strongly inverse correlated for the first time ever?

Edit: I've just discovered that this chart shows 17 of the 24 counties considered bellweather counties. If you add in the missing 7 counties it moves to 75/25 - and still strongly reverse correlated for the first time ever (assuming Biden wins).

Last edited:
Reactions: 2th_doc
No one cheated. The losing party always struggles to accept the loss. Happens every election.
Actually, cheating happens every election. There are always stories out of Phily about suppression and cheating. It's just this year the state matters and those that control the count rooms could plan for it unlike 2016 where everyone thought it was a forgone conclusion and it wasn't.

In 3 states in question (WI, PA and GA) Biden leads around 100k votes in total. A) the odds you get multiple states that tight is like winning the lottery. Odds are far more likely of a massaged outcome than it actually happening. In those counties the black vote far outreach Obama in 2008 where in counties in states that are not in question (Cleveland Ohio, New York) the black vote is far less than 2008 Obama. Add in opposing party poll watchers either being denied access or being told there is a busted water pipe and no more counting would happen only to find out the count started up again after they left (Fulton County in Atlanta). At the very least none of it is a good look.

Last edited:
Actually, cheating happens every election. There are always stories out of Phily about suppression and cheating. It's just this year the state matters and those that control the count rooms could plan for it unlike 2016 where everyone thought it was a forgone conclusion and it wasn't.

In 3 states in question (WI, PA and GA) Biden leads around 100k votes in total. A) the odds you get multiple states that tight is like winning the lottery. Odds are far more likely of a massaged outcome than it actually happening. In those counties the black vote far outreach Obama in 2008 where in counties in states that are not in question (Cleveland Ohio, New York) the black vote is far less than 2008 Obama. Add in opposing party poll watchers either being denied access or being told there is a busted water pipe and no more counting would happen only to find out the count started up again after they left (Fulton County in Atlanta). At the very least none of it is a good look.

Like winning the lottery huh?

From an article on the 2016 election.

The most important states, though, were Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Trump won those states by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively — and by 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes.

Reactions: MeatWalletMassacre
Like winning the lottery huh?

From an article on the 2016 election.

The most important states, though, were Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Trump won those states by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively — and by 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes.
OK, fair enough. Let me adjust it to 4 states, AZ, GA, Pa and WI in total as of today off 91,129 total votes.

And on 2016, since those were close, why didn't Hillary push re-count? Probably because she knew of the trickery that happens in those big blue cities and it would put focus on it. It took Jill Stein to push Wisconsin and the Dems were far from favorable of that.

OK, fair enough. Let me adjust it to 4 states, AZ, GA, Pa and WI in total as of today off 91,129 total votes.

And on 2016, since those were close, why didn't Hillary push re-count? Probably because she knew of the trickery that happens in those big blue cities and it would put focus on it. It took Jill Stein to push Wisconsin and the Dems were far from favorable of that.

Is your hypothesis that Hillary didn't want a recount in 2016 because she knew they were cheating and didn't want it exposed?

I mean, if they were cheating in 2016, why not just cheat enough to win?

Or, we could maybe use Occam's razor and conclude she didn't stress the recount because recounts have a near zero chance to win when the margin is > a few hundred votes.

Reactions: jeffmc
Is your hypothesis that Hillary didn't want a recount in 2016 because she knew they were cheating and didn't want it exposed?

I mean, if they were cheating in 2016, why not just cheat enough to win?

Or, we could maybe use Occam's razor and conclude she didn't stress the recount because recounts have a near zero chance to win when the margin is > a few hundred votes.
This is Hillary we are talking about right, power hungry Hillary. You don't think if there as a chance to win she would have explored it?

And as I stated, in 2016 they thought it was in the bag, didn't pull off shenanigans like keeping poll watchers out and probably didn't have to plan to have a box of ballots sitting around so nothing much could be done. This year they were ready

So we are talking 10-15 counties, all primarily run by democrats. It really isn't that hard to organize them when you control the inner workings. We will see, I give it the same shot of pulling an inside straight. Can be done, but one hiccup and it could be over. Lots of court cases you need going in your direction.

And let's not forget all those fights about cleaning voter rolls that have happened in the past. Those failures to do so are starting to rear it's ugly head with all the dead voters they are finding that voted.

Good news though, I found my Biden flag I will fly once the government forces my support.
bg110220dAPC20201101014504.jpg

Reactions: 2th_doc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT