ADVERTISEMENT

Election day predictions....

I think Arizona and Nevada are going to go Trump. It's suspicious to me that all these key states are being held back. Feels orchestrated. We'll see. Lots of powerful people working against Trump and his voters.
Or maybe Trump has been laying this groundwork for 2 months and now is pretending that counting votes after an election is a new event and somehow nefarious. Or what you said

Prez is actively trying to stop legitimate ballots from being counted, undermining the actual institution of free and fair elections.

It's not that surprising coming from the man, but it is a little surprising how it's largely either ignored or defended by people who'd rather fantasize over commie takeovers and made up numbers rather than the autocratic behavior right in front of us.
If they’re all legitimate ballots, why won’t they allow oversight? All trump is asking for is people in the room.

If they’re all legitimate ballots, why won’t they allow oversight? All trump is asking for is people in the room.

There is oversight. If ballots are in question/contested they are reviewed by both a Democratic and Republican lawyer for resolution.

giphy.gif

Crazy that the president of the United States is saying this.

Also, if we stopped he loses.

It's indefensible. He's calling to burn down the most fundamental principle of our democracy rather than accept the legitimate results.

"America Trump First"

It's indefensible. He's calling to burn down the most fundamental principle of our democracy rather than accept the legitimate results.

"America Trump First"
The ignorance is real. Let me ask a simple question: Do all the citizens vote on every single bill or issue before the nation?

Are you familiar with pluralism, hyperpluralism, elitism, the tyranny of the majority, etc.?

“a lady asked Dr. Franklin
well Doctor what we got
a republic or a monarchy—
A republic replied the Doctor
if you can keep it.
The lady here aluded [sic] to was
Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia”

I don't really care if it is cliche or whatever, because it is a crucial point, especially considering the entire history of the Democrat Party. This is including its current form. The majority may not impose its will on the minority if the Constitution is followed.

Finally, the most fundamental principle of our Constitutional Republic is the protection of the individual from tyranny, whether by monarch, oligarch, corporatist, autocrat, and yes, even the majority.

Reactions: darterbury
The ignorance is real. Let me ask a simple question: Do all the citizens vote on every single bill or issue before the nation?

Are you familiar with pluralism, hyperpluralism, elitism, the tyranny of the majority, etc.?

“a lady asked Dr. Franklin
well Doctor what we got
a republic or a monarchy—
A republic replied the Doctor
if you can keep it.
The lady here aluded [sic] to was
Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia”

I don't really care if it is cliche or whatever, because it is a crucial point, especially considering the entire history of the Democrat Party. This is including its current form. The majority may not impose its will on the minority if the Constitution is followed.

Finally, the most fundamental principle of our Constitutional Republic is the protection of the individual from tyranny, whether by monarch, oligarch, corporatist, autocrat, and yes, even the majority.

I alluded to our representative democracy. You know, what is currently underway right now electing those representatives.

Don't go this route. Surely, you're better than that.

I alluded to our representative democracy. You know, what is currently underway right now electing those representatives.

Don't go this route. Surely, you're better than that.
The House of Representatives is the only "representative democracy" in the Federal Government. Say it with me: "Constitutional Republic."

And to the last statement: Nope
fxr4QNr.gif

Being up 1000 votes is far from running away with it. Right now citeis like Phily are counting EVERYTHING. If Fido voted it''s being counted. I gave just one example above in Detroit. When you are blocking representation of one party like in Phily I tend to think finding 1000 illegitimate votes isn't going to be a hard thing. I tend to think if there are surges of ballots that if you question to see the actual ballots they may not be able to come up with them. Maybe they will, but the challenge needs to happen. It's only Day 3, Al Gore took 37 days for one state. The media and most people seemed ok with his challenges, then Trump who is still a citizen of this country deserves the same ability to question. And if not for him, then the 68 million that voted for him.

Nope! You ever live in Philadelphia or Atlanta? Crooked and Politics are the same thing.
I lived in Atlanta and it totally is. And every election there are stories out about the corruption in Phily. This all should have been questioned in past years but it never was tackled and only has gotten worse.

Reactions: dad_in_tx and BDB99
Would like to see this link, but Rush just said Biden under preformed Hillary in every metro area in the U.S. except for 4...

Milwaukee
Detroit
Phily
Atlanta

If true, that is HIGHLY suspect.

These scum bags are stealing the election. It’s all right infront of your eyes. It’s blatant and infuriating. No way this is legit. Trump outperformed even their predictions and almost beat them with their fraud. If there is nothing to hide why aren’t they letting anyone from the trump team to watch these counts? If they were confident they wouldn’t be hiding the truth. This will take awhile but the corruption needs to be exposed and people need to go to prison

Pretty sure you can, just go to export > download > CSV for Excel.

If you sort by birth date 1007 of them were born before 1920 alone and roughly 70% of them voted.

I really wish I could export this to excel in total.
I had a grandfather that was a solid Republican until he died. Then he changed to a Democrat.

Pa is such a shit hole. Grew up there. Have some lifelong great friends there. Have deep family roots back to 1731 there but today ... it’s a shit hole.

OK, so the dump only allowed me to the max excel lines around a million. So 1/3 of the record roughly. Totaled the birth dates of people 90 or older, granted some are alive still but I would bet it's a low %. 19,914 at 90+ with 501 over 100 years old. 90 years old voted 17,081 for a 85.8% voter rate. Of the 501 over 100, 405 voted.

Yep, no fraud at all.

Last edited:
Even with the increased number of black voters going for Trump, Biden still out performed the totals Obama got with black voters in 2008. The old white man got more votes from blacks than the first black president.

Yet we are conspiracy theorists. Numbers tell a lot when you deep dive. This smells like crap and there are a lot of number nerds out there crunching data. None of this passes the logic test.

Just claim it's all corrupt when you don't lile the results. Never mind that Trump got his ASS kicked by > 4 MM votes. Haha.

It's over, and I wonder if the Republicans will cry more than the Dems they mocked 4 years ago.

Reactions: bioaggie
Just claim it's all corrupt when you don't lile the results. Never mind that Trump got his ASS kicked by > 4 MM votes. Haha.

It's over, and I wonder if the Republicans will cry more than the Dems they mocked 4 years ago.
Factually I don’t give a shit about the total votes. For the last time, IT DOESN’T MATTER! It’s and election by the States not a popular vote. You don’t like it? Try starting a Constitutional Amendment .

Reactions: BDB99

And Biden won Cali by 5 million over Trump, but never mind they let illegals vote there as well. Also, He didn't get as many there as Hillary did in 2016. Plus total votes don't matter anyways.

And until the lawsuits are settled, it's not over. Biden making 2 minute speeches and the media hoping for his win doesn't change that. There are too many thin margins and when you look deeper into the numbers like the dead voting (see a post above) there is a lot that can be thrown out once republican's are finally let into count rooms.

Even with the increased number of black voters going for Trump, Biden still out performed the totals Obama got with black voters in 2008. The old white man got more votes from blacks than the first black president.

Yet we are conspiracy theorists. Numbers tell a lot when you deep dive. This smells like crap and there are a lot of number nerds out there crunching data. None of this passes the logic test.
Link?

These scum bags are stealing the election. It’s all right infront of your eyes. It’s blatant and infuriating. No way this is legit. Trump outperformed even their predictions and almost beat them with their fraud. If there is nothing to hide why aren’t they letting anyone from the trump team to watch these counts? If they were confident they wouldn’t be hiding the truth. This will take awhile but the corruption needs to be exposed and people need to go to prison
Just don’t let your friends hunt on your land anymore. That’ll learn em.

• Haha
Reactions: CheekySchneider
If it's so blatant the courts should easily handle it.

And if it doesn't go MAGA'S way, drop some sack and suck it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT