ADVERTISEMENT

Time for this country to heal

Man, when are white males gonna catch a break in this country?

Geez.

• Haha
Reactions: jeffmc
Man, when are white males gonna catch a break in this country?

Geez.

that's some fvcking logic you've got there.

do you think that maybe white male business owners employ a shitload of people in this country of all sorts of backgrounds? what are those people going to do if the business owner is forced to close doors because they weren't given priority status for benefits?

are you under some sort of impression that white male business owners simply roll out of bed and harvest money?

can we de-prioritize benefits to people who actually caught breaks by being in the lucky sperm club regardless of race or gender?

can you give one good reason why white (specifically) male (specifically) business owners should be discriminated against?

Last edited:
I read the quote as "Our priority is for [list of demographics-owned business] to finally have equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild".

Why do you have a problem with everyone having equal access to public resources?

Are white males more deserving of these resources than other groups? If so, why?

I read the quote as "Our priority is for [list of demographics-owned business] to finally have equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild".

Why do you have a problem with everyone having equal access to public resources?

Are white males more deserving of these resources than other groups? If so, why?

this isn't 1954. there already is, and has been for quite some time, equal access to public resources. in fact, many governments already have grants available to--and quotas for using--minority-owned businesses.

we are going to make [not white males] a priority.

by definition, if everyone is a priority, there is no priority.

pri·or·i·ty

noun

1. the fact or condition of being regarded or treated as more important.
  • a thing that is regarded as more important than another.

• the right to take precedence or to proceed before others.

Reactions: darterbury

You read it wrong. It’s intentional inequality to make up for previous inequality (presumably).

I am so done with politics. There is too much hate. I am also pondering if we will see more violence in the days ahead.

Last edited:
Welcome to communism. Divide the country all the while calling for unity while you use the government to crush any opposition. Democrat are playing for keeps. Wait until the start their agenda of packing the Supreme Court. Their agenda can not have opposition or it won’t pass. That and the amnesty for 40 million illegals will cement democrat/communist rule for the next decade. The frustrating thing is they stole it with the help of some Republicans and many are just fine with it

If you think that is bad you should see what they want to do in the Texas public school system. South Lake Carroll has already implemented some of the program.

What is that saying.........we all have the right to equal opportunity but not the right to equal outcome?

Warnock will also discuss his legislation he's efforting such as the Emergency Relief for Farmers of Color Actwhich was created to help "provide additional relief for Black farmers and farmers of color" who've faced challenging times amid the pandemic.

frankly, I am surprised Biden is still in the White House, I thought after the first 100 EO's they would have put him out to pasture or had the Clinton's murder him and bring in the tool.

frankly, I am surprised Biden is still in the White House, I thought after the first 100 EO's they would have put him out to pasture or had the Clinton's murder him and bring in the tool.
He’s got about 40 more then his usefulness will have run out. The left really wants a black woman to screw this county over so she will get her chance to damage the country soon enough

How do these minorities not have equal access to resources needed to reopen their businesses?
Do government programs discriminate against this group of citizens?
I don't agree that any group should be prioritized over others to help businesses get back on their feet, but to answer your question...

Thanks for posting this information. I am a lender and I was interested in the basis for the assertion and while the stats were telling there was little provided to address the factors driving them. I did copy this paragraph which gives some insight to their situation.
  • Experience, Geographic Location, Lower Sales and Industry Sectors Partially Limit Capital Access for Minority Firms - Minority-owned businesses had less business experience, lower sales, and less favorable geographical and industry distributions, all of which partially limited their ability to raise financial capital.
For more information:
View Full Report

Research

Publications

Published on: 19/04/2017

I cannot speak to every situation but the banking industry is heavily regulated with laser focus on minority capitalization, interest rates and equal access to capital. However federal regulations also restrict loans that do not meet credit standards no matter who is requesting funds. Philosophically speaking my institution looks for a basis to grant loan requests as opposed to reasons not to and I believe most others do too. The variables mentioned above are barriers hence "enterprise zones" and similar programs have helped but should not discriminate against other small businesses as if it's a zero sum game.

Warnock will also discuss his legislation he's efforting such as the Emergency Relief for Farmers of Color Actwhich was created to help "provide additional relief for Black farmers and farmers of color" who've faced challenging times amid the pandemic.

bump for bioaggie

It was you who asked:

Why don’t you tell us what you hate about everyone not having equal access to public resources?

It was you who asked:

Why don’t you tell us what you hate about everyone not having equal access to public resources?

When the dividing line between the haves and have nots is the color of their skin...I hate that.

The two sides of that line should be equal.

Why are you not okay with that?

When the dividing line between the haves and have nots is the color of their skin...I hate that.

The two sides of that line should be equal.

Why are you not okay with that?
In order for them to be equal race does not need to be in the discussion. It shouldn't appear on any application to anything. A business loan included

so we are clear, it is your position that Warnock should not be proposing relief programs that are aimed at prioritizing black farmers?

Reactions: wick
so we are clear, it is your position that Warnock should not be proposing relief programs that are aimed at prioritizing black farmers?

Do you support a $5 billion dollar package aimed at black farmers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT