ADVERTISEMENT

Sirhan Sirhan granted parole

I'm with you, brother. I mean, DC is one of the most liberal cities in the country, and an angry mob of these criminals were able to storm into a gov't building, murder a police officer, assault a bunch more, and actually planned to assassinate politicians. Now the spoiled little snowflakes are being let off with slaps on the wrist, complaining that they can't get organic produce in jail, when they ought to be hanged on the National Mall. Hell, one of them even had a T-shirt making fun of the death of millions of Jews. People don't respect anything anymore in the good ol' USA.
I can’t remember if you used to be a decent poster or not, but you absolutely suck now. You’re not funny. You’re not clever. And you’re not convincing. You just come across as a single-minded asshole on some political jihad. It’s pathetic.

I can’t remember if you used to be a decent poster or not, but you absolutely suck now. You’re not funny. You’re not clever. And you’re not convincing. You just come across as a single-minded asshole on some political jihad. It’s pathetic.
inbetweeners-jay.gif

well 6 out of 9 strongly condemn the Parole and spoke out but they are ignored while 2 are praised. This is just another example of murderers and criminals getting off while innocent people suffer. It is the new reimagined America where the innocent are being prayed upon. The innocent need to start packing more so the courts can't let criminals roam among us praying on the weak with the consent of twisted DA's
I've never seen the ending of The Shawshank Redemption. I turned the moth##fu**in' TV off and threw my remote control out the window when Red got paroled.

angry mob of these criminals were able to storm into a gov't building, murder a police officer, assault a bunch more, and actually planned to assassinate politicians.
FACT CHECK: no police officers were murdered at the Capitol.

FACT CHECK: no one planned to assassinate politicians.

FACT CHECK: you’re too stupid to sift through the bullshit you’re fed by the media you seek. I’m not sure if that says more about you or your choice in media, but it isn’t good either way.

Fact Check 1: It's quite common for folks to have deadly strokes just after getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. Happens all the time...

Fact Check 2: LOL...ok
gettyimages-1294932395-cropped.jpg

Fact Check 3: Irony

Yea, he has never been a decent poster.

He was one of the loonies who proclaimed “I will move out of the country if Trump is elected”.

He might want to check with the FBI on his “FACT CHECKS”

Yea, he has never been a decent poster.

He was one of the loonies who proclaimed “I will move out of the country if Trump is elected”.

He might want to check with the FBI on his “FACT CHECKS”
Doesn't it just work so much better when you put in in all caps? It's like yelling.

Fact Check 1: It's quite common for folks to have deadly strokes just after getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. Happens all the time...

The only homocide at the Capitol was the Babbit woman. Fact.

you might want to tread carefully with your suggestion of what constitutes an assassination attempt

Last edited:
I'm with you, brother. I mean, DC is one of the most liberal cities in the country, and an angry mob of these criminals were able to storm into a gov't building, murder a police officer, assault a bunch more, and actually planned to assassinate politicians. Now the spoiled little snowflakes are being let off with slaps on the wrist, complaining that they can't get organic produce in jail, when they ought to be hanged on the National Mall. Hell, one of them even had a T-shirt making fun of the death of millions of Jews. People don't respect anything anymore in the good ol' USA.
You are a funny guy. The only person murdered was Ashley Babbitt. Say her name by the way. Keep up the narrative but no cop was murdered you liar. Unlike your Antifa thugs that you love so much who burned federal buildings, tried to burn the officers inside, threw piss and shit at police officers, blinded them with lasers, and basically tore this county apart for an entire summer. Do you have as much disdain for those guys or are you going to give them a pass? I know the answer so no need to reply. You are a clown so please stop with the Jan 6 insurrection BS. It was 1 day when your liber dumb asses get to riot against everything. If it were a black man shot in the neck by a white woman the narrative would be different but it was a black coward cop that shot a white woman who was a veteran in the neck so people like you want to ignore the facts. Say her name asshole. It was Ashley Babbitt. His name is Michael Byrd and is a coward. Why isn't he all over every platform as the coward he is?

Reactions: darterbury
You are a funny guy. The only person murdered was Ashley Babbitt. Say her name by the way. Keep up the narrative but no cop was murdered you liar. Unlike your Antifa thugs that you love so much who burned federal buildings, tried to burn the officers inside, threw piss and shit at police officers, blinded them with lasers, and basically tore this county apart for an entire summer. Do you have as much disdain for those guys or are you going to give them a pass? I know the answer so no need to reply. You are a clown so please stop with the Jan 6 insurrection BS. It was 1 day when your liber dumb asses get to riot against everything. If it were a black man shot in the neck by a white woman the narrative would be different but it was a black coward cop that shot a white woman who was a veteran in the neck so people like you want to ignore the facts. Say her name asshole. It was Ashley Babbitt. His name is Michael Byrd and is a coward. Why isn't he all over every platform as the coward he is?
6c61a90611c29e86972dd109c88525df--holistic-treatment-spin.jpg

Did you miss last summer when your Antifa Thugs were having their summer of love? Do you feel the same for all the police officers they maimed and murdered or are you cherry picking your disdain?

Reactions: darterbury
He’s always been terrible, but this last election cycle really turned him loose. I think he teaches for a living too, which is pretty scary.

Reactions: RageBot
Congrats to all of you for completely goat-f**king yet another thread with your need to bash one another on a personal level.

Last edited:
Reactions: wick
FACT CHECK: no police officers were murdered at the Capitol.

FACT CHECK: no one planned to assassinate politicians.

FACT CHECK: you’re too stupid to sift through the bullshit you’re fed by the media you seek. I’m not sure if that says more about you or your choice in media, but it isn’t good either way.
The only person murdered at the Capitol during the riot was an unarmed lady air force veteran who was gunned down by a police officer. I thought liberals did not like cops shooting unarmed people. I guess it just depends on the person.

The only person murdered at the Capitol during the riot was an unarmed lady air force veteran who was gunned down by a police officer. I thought liberals did not like cops shooting unarmed people. I guess it just depends on the person.
I guess I’m missing something here. Wasn’t she breaking through a door in the Capitol with a gun pointed at her and headed towards members of Congress?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT