ADVERTISEMENT

Sirhan Sirhan granted parole

You may want to explain who that is for at least half the board.

Sirhan Bishara Sirhan (born March 19, 1944) is a Palestinian militant who assassinatedUnited States Senator Robert F. Kennedy at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, California, on June 5, 1968; Kennedy died the following day at Good Samaritan Hospital. Sirhan was convicted of murder and was serving a life sentence at the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility in San Diego County, California.

• Haha
Reactions: Tailgate Ag
It’s pretty powerful when family members testify on the killer’s behalf.

It’s pretty powerful when family members testify on the killer’s behalf.
well 6 out of 9 strongly condemn the Parole and spoke out but they are ignored while 2 are praised. This is just another example of murderers and criminals getting off while innocent people suffer. It is the new reimagined America where the innocent are being prayed upon. The innocent need to start packing more so the courts can't let criminals roam among us praying on the weak with the consent of twisted DA's

Reactions: rrdog
I don’t think he should be set free however, I doubt he poses any sort of risk any longer. He’s an old man, not saying he doesn’t deserve to rot in jail but what good is it now keeping him in prison. He’ll have no life on the outside and I wouldn’t be surprised if some lunatic takes him out.

Reactions: AgLaw02
well 6 out of 9 strongly condemn the Parole and spoke out but they are ignored while 2 are praised. This is just another example of murderers and criminals getting off while innocent people suffer. It is the new reimagined America where the innocent are being prayed upon. The innocent need to start packing more so the courts can't let criminals roam among us praying on the weak with the consent of twisted DA's

innocent need to start packing more. I mean

Just stating a fact that can’t be ignored. I don’t think he deserves to see the light of day.

Why is this MF still alive?

Because he was mind controlled into being the patsy in the assassination led by rogue elements of the CIA and The Mob… Even RFK jr thinks so

Reactions: st97
Another perfect example of my contention that there should be another standard of proof, which is "beyond ANY doubt." When that burden is met in a capital crime, sentencing guidelines should include death without appeal. March the asshole out of the courthouse and hang him. End of story. Save a shitload of money and eliminate the dirtbags.

innocent need to start packing more. I mean
I think you and I are on the same page and it might be the whiskey but do you disagree? ( highly doubt it by the way) I have watched the innocent in cities be assaulted, raped, murdered and exploited to the point they have no recourse as DA's are letting criminals go on PR bonds left and right. The only recourse is for people to start standing up for themselves and not relying on our criminal justice system who seems to be fine with releasing criminals into the public to continue their unfettered assault on innocent people. We still have the right to defend ourselves in the state of Texas so far. If and when Democrats control this state that will go away but today we are good

You’re spending a lifetime in this country hating it.

I think you and I are on the same page and it might be the whiskey but do you disagree? ( highly doubt it by the way) I have watched the innocent in cities be assaulted, raped, murdered and exploited to the point they have no recourse as DA's are letting criminals go on PR bonds left and right. The only recourse is for people to start standing up for themselves and not relying on our criminal justice system who seems to be fine with releasing criminals into the public to continue their unfettered assault on innocent people. We still have the right to defend ourselves in the state of Texas so far. If and when Democrats control this state that will go away but today we are good
I'm with you, brother. I mean, DC is one of the most liberal cities in the country, and an angry mob of these criminals were able to storm into a gov't building, murder a police officer, assault a bunch more, and actually planned to assassinate politicians. Now the spoiled little snowflakes are being let off with slaps on the wrist, complaining that they can't get organic produce in jail, when they ought to be hanged on the National Mall. Hell, one of them even had a T-shirt making fun of the death of millions of Jews. People don't respect anything anymore in the good ol' USA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT