ADVERTISEMENT

Qanon

Are you talking about that investigation that led to a bunch of people going to prison for crimes against our country?

yeah - what a waste of time that was rooting out criminals.
Except it was all made up by Hillary Clinton and should make a normal person sick that our government can do this to a sitting president but you don’t care about the facts. It was a coup attempt https://justthenews.com/accountabil...assified-russia-document-steeles-confessional

Are you talking about that investigation that led to a bunch of people going to prison for crimes against our country?

I could put you in prison if you gave me one week with all your personal information.
and double that when I used your family’s fate as a way of admission of guilt.
Get real..

Reactions: BDB99

I can't believe how STUPID you people are... you mean about tax fraud and other NON-RELATED issues? Seriously - you can not be that stupid? Ohh wait - I've seen you post. Yes, you are.

Buddy just take your L.

I literally predicted your whatabout response. Weak AF
Apparently, you have reading comprehension issues as well... in the original post I said I didn't buy into that crap. Now before you tell me to take explain, why don't we rewind and have you explain all the fake collusion crap. In fact, it was the dems projecting all their crimes on Trump in a lame ass way of creating FUD>

In fact, it was the dems projecting all their crimes on Trump in a lame ass way of creating FUD>
Trump would not discredit Qanon. That’s some FUD and the dems can’t take credit for that.

Is this amateur hour? Don’t be a douchebag, or do.
No one is talking to you, man. Sorry if you feel left out.

Apparently, you have reading comprehension issues as well... in the original post I said I didn't buy into that crap. Now before you tell me to take explain, why don't we rewind and have you explain all the fake collusion crap. In fact, it was the dems projecting all their crimes on Trump in a lame ass way of creating FUD>
I am not addressing Trump or Rs or Libs or Dems or anything else at all, simply not letting Q stupidity stand without acknowledging your profound investing advice and general silliness in the original post.

I'll let you guys have a good night

Except it was all made up by Hillary Clinton and should make a normal person sick that our government can do this to a sitting president but you don’t care about the facts. It was a coup attempt https://justthenews.com/accountabil...assified-russia-document-steeles-confessional
People went to jail because the investigation caught criminal activity. That’s not made up.

I have a hard time thinking an investigation should make me sick when it catches criminals and sends them to prison. But maybe I’m out on a limb.

Aren’t you guys the law and order clan?

I can't believe how STUPID you people are... you mean about tax fraud and other NON-RELATED issues? Seriously - you can not be that stupid? Ohh wait - I've seen you post. Yes, you are.
So the how you catch criminals matters? Not just catching criminals. Ok.

People went to jail because the investigation caught criminal activity. That’s not made up.

I have a hard time thinking an investigation should make me sick when it catches criminals and sends them to prison. But maybe I’m out on a limb.

Aren’t you guys the law and order clan?
On process crimes where there should have never been an investigation. That’s sickening that you are perfectly fine with our government colluding with foreign governments to spy on a president and put away law abiding citizens who were caught up in a fake investigation

Reactions: tdogdfw
On process crimes where there should have never been an investigation. That’s sickening that you are perfectly fine with our government colluding with foreign governments to spy on a president and put away law abiding citizens who were caught up in a fake investigation
You think the people who went to jail did not commit crimes?

You think the people who went to jail did not commit crimes?
Not ones that would have been committed had there not been an investigation into a lie. The entire premise is an unlawful investigation. You think General Flynn deserved to have his family destroyed? Did he deserve to be bankrupt when the people doing the “investigation “ knew he wasn’t lying and the premise for the investigation was made up by the FBI and Hillary Clinton campaign? Was there really a law broken when the DOJ even said to drop the case because they knew it was all predicated on fabricated evidence? You seem to be perfectly fine with it and that tells me you are likely a lawyer

Not ones that would have been committed had there not been an investigation into a lie. The entire premise is an unlawful investigation. You think General Flynn deserved to have his family destroyed? Did he deserve to be bankrupt when the people doing the “investigation “ knew he wasn’t lying and the premise for the investigation was made up by the FBI and Hillary Clinton campaign? Was there really a law broken when the DOJ even said to drop the case because they knew it was all predicated on fabricated evidence? You seem to be perfectly fine with it and that tells me you are likely a lawyer
Liberals and lawyers, can’t trust a word that comes out of their mouth.

Didn't he both invoke the 5th and later plead guilty to crimes? Those pleas are done under oath you know. So he either did the crime or he is guilty of perjury.

WTF are you trying to say here?
I think what he's saying is that NOBODY is perfect and if the government wants to put you in jail they will find a way. Don't tell me every single one of your tax filings didn't have some questionable deduction?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT