ADVERTISEMENT

Qanon

tdogdfw

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2004
Texas
Not a conspiracy theory believer, but if you believe in the Qanon conspiracy, shit is about to get real this week. According to some, Trump signed the Insurrection Act yesterday which will start the dominos falling. Apparently the black outs in Pakistan and the arrest of the Italian president is part of the whole deal. I believe there's even some corruptness out of the Vatican. Anyway, thought I might move some of my long term gains into cash this week just in case. It's hard to understand some of the things that have happened over the past few months (especially the killing of the first amendment and what big tech is doing to conservatives and conservative companies) and some of their theories actually don't sound that crazy. If we start seeing power outages across the US, credit cards not working and Internet going down then it's time to sell your stocks. lol

Confused. What does the power grid of foreign countries have to do with it? I don't read the conspiracies...

Confused. What does the power grid of foreign countries have to do with it? I don't read the conspiracies...
I'm not sure, but something to do with China buying GE, who makes jet engines or something to do with Dominion voting machines. I don't follow much either but watched one of their videos last night and it all made sense while listening to it, but there's some pretty wild twists and turns that made me try to remember how all the details tie together.

Reactions: darterbury
All I know is this Impeachment shit has me totally PISSED!

Of all the things needed to heal this country how about we pick off a scab and throw some salt on the wound. Real fkng smart!

Reactions: tdogdfw and wick
IMO about 1 out of every 100 conspiracy theories might hold water. The others are just complete insanity.

We can circle back on this. Sure Q just waited until the last 9 days of the Trump presidency to deliver, so it should be a busy few days.

All I know is this Impeachment shit has me totally PISSED!

Of all the things needed to heal this country how about we pick off a scab and throw some salt on the wound. Real fkng smart!
The bullshit stop the steal was so uniting. Now it finally died you right wing nuts want everyone to hold hands. Fvck off. People have to pay for trying to overthrow the government.

Reactions: jeffmc and Agswag12
Terrorists took over the US Capitol. The raid resulted in the death of at least 2 police officers. They vandalized the place. They screamed about murdering the Vice President, the Speaker of the House, and the media.

Our country hasn't really shied away from pissing off terrorists in the past. We shouldn't start now. We are not going to let this slide so terrorists can be happy and get their way. They will pay.

The non-terrorists will unify together much like what happens after every terrorist attack.

Terrorists took over the US Capitol. The raid resulted in the death of at least 2 police officers. They vandalized the place. They screamed about murdering the Vice President, the Speaker of the House, and the media.

Our country hasn't really shied away from pissing off terrorists in the past. We shouldn't start now. We are not going to let this slide so terrorists can be happy and get their way. They will pay.

The non-terrorists will unify together much like what happens after every terrorist attack.
Except if it’s not a terrorist attack and why now when you couldn’t unify all summer?

oh! Maybe UNIFY means to you to STFU and take it? I don’t think so!

Reactions: BDB99 and tdogdfw
Except if it’s not a terrorist attack and why now when you couldn’t unify all summer?

You don't have to STFU. You do whatever you feel you need to do.
You have an opportunity to show your great-grandkids how to act when your side loses a fair contest.
Your decisions have consequences though.

Well there’s a another calming voice... kiss it!
Tell me again how you have no sympathy for the Capitol officer beat to his death. Guy went to work that day thinking it was a normal day and was murdered but you don’t care because a different police officer was killed by a black man once.

The bullshit stop the steal was so uniting. Now it finally died you right wing nuts want everyone to hold hands. Fvck off. People have to pay for trying to overthrow the government.
Hey **** face - thanks for 4 years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH.... Then we had a "summer of love" while you idiot BLMs burned down cities, killed people, spit on cops, defund police, riot and loot billions in damages all in the name of "peaceful protests". Ohh and now wasting time passing laws to not use words like His/Her/Father/Mother and to end prayers with AMEN and A_WOMEN. You idiots have ZERO common sense.

Taking over the Capitol of the United States of America is not a terrorist attack?

What is?

Tell me again how you have no sympathy for the Capitol officer beat to his death. Guy went to work that day thinking it was a normal day and was murdered but you don’t care because a different police officer was killed by a black man once.
First of all the guy died of a STROKE... it occurred hours after the riot when he was with his squad in reviewing the day. He obviously wasn't hurt or he would have gone to the hospital. I also find it ironic that he was a HUGE Trump supporter. My guess is that it was the Antifa idiots that did most of the damage and rioting. There are proven pictures with several of them in the capitol - including the crazy Daniel Boone characters.

And the second death was from a guy who committed suicide. Now please remind me of the dozens of people who died for simply trying to protect their business from the BLM movement.

Repeat ... there’s another calming voice

Hey **** face - thanks for 4 years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH.... Then we had a "summer of love" while you idiot BLMs burned down cities, killed people, spit on cops, defund police, riot and loot billions in damages all in the name of "peaceful protests". Ohh and now wasting time passing laws to not use words like His/Her/Father/Mother and to end prayers with AMEN and A_WOMEN. You idiots have ZERO common sense.
I was responsible for Russia?

First of all the guy died of a STROKE... it occurred hours after the riot when he was with his squad in reviewing the day. He obviously wasn't hurt or he would have gone to the hospital. I also find it ironic that he was a HUGE Trump supporter. My guess is that it was the Antifa idiots that did most of the damage and rioting. There are proven pictures with several of them in the capitol - including the crazy Daniel Boone characters.

And the second death was from a guy who committed suicide. Now please remind me of the dozens of people who died for simply trying to protect their business from the BLM movement.
You’re an idiot

And I didn’t support officers or people being killed by riots this summer. Because reasonable people can think both of these things are wrong. Brain washed idiots cannot. Figure out which group you’re in.

You’re an idiot

And I didn’t support officers or people being killed by riots this summer. Because reasonable people can think both of these things are wrong. Brain washed idiots cannot. Figure out which group you’re in.
Notice how trolls never present new facts?

Just all opinion and name calling.

You’re an idiot

I'm an idiot? Ohh I forgot, if people don't agree with you then you try to cancel them or get them fired or boycott them and of course always call them names like deplorables, idiots, etc. lol so predictable. Specifically which part do you disagree with? I'll try to stay calm and have a rational conversation if you can?

Will you relax for a second? I'm pretty sure those people will pay, and some already are paying via the mob.

There is the rest of us to think about. Like.... maybe everyone on this board? I'd say probably none of us were there trying to overthrow our government. Is that something you agree with?

Reactions: 56ag
You’re an idiot

So you didn't support people being killed - that's very kind of you. What about all the businesses being burned to the ground? What about police being spit on? What about defunding the police? What about all the fires and looting? Was that really peaceful? Now, how about these new LAWS where you can only use specific pronouns in the house or where they now use AMEN and A-WOMEN - even though the word AMEN has nothing to do with the word MEN. Will the liberals create a new aWOMENdment (think aMENdment) to our constitution to make the 10 new genders you're supporting happy?

Will you relax for a second? I'm pretty sure those people will pay, and some already are paying via the mob.

There is the rest of us to think about. Like.... maybe everyone on this board? I'd say probably none of us were there trying to overthrow our government. Is that something you agree with?
I am just amazed at people here acting like this was no big deal. Mostly because something else happened somewhere else they didn’t like so that means taking over the Capitol is ok by them.

So you didn't support people being killed - that's very kind of you. What about all the businesses being burned to the ground? What about police being spit on? What about defunding the police? What about all the fires and looting? Was that really peaceful? Now, how about these new LAWS where you can only use specific pronouns in the house or where they now use AMEN and A-WOMEN - even though the word AMEN has nothing to do with the word MEN. Will the liberals create a new aWOMENdment (think aMENdment) to our constitution to make the 10 new genders you're supporting happy?
Never supported looting and violence. Rest of that post is nonsense

Reactions: MeatWalletMassacre
Pretty sure one of the officers was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher. There's definitely video of him still being beaten with a pipe and crutch while he was laying face down on the ground. I don't know why that would be a threatening thing to say for a Trump supporter. There were some bad people there that did some very bad things. Just like the left shouldn't use that brush to paint all Trump supporters, Trump supporters have to realize not everyone there had good intensions and some need to be in prison.

Reactions: jeffmc and wick
I am just amazed at people here acting like this was no big deal. Mostly because something else happened somewhere else they didn’t like so that means taking over the Capitol is ok by them.
The question I have is how did a bunch of ragtag hillbilly's breach the capitol? Everyone knew there was a huge Trump rally going on that day and so why was there so little protection going on in the Capitol? It's almost like they were tempting the protesters to come in. It's a terrible thing that happened, but it looked like it was just a handful of people that were being really aggressive (Antifa? Extreme Far right? Both?). I may be off the reservation on this thought, but DC's a hardcore liberal city with liberals running all the security for the Capitol and it's crossed my mind that they wanted to have an incident (not necessarily a death) that they can point to as the conservatives being this radical bunch. I mean did you see them inside? They were smoking cigars and sitting at Pelosi's desk. Laughing and having a drunk time. It's not like they were looking for people to beat up. It's not like they were setting things on fire or using firearms like many of the protests from BLM. But of course the dozens of cities that were destroyed, burned, ransacked, and citizens killed got a pass for being "mostly peaceful" and as Nancy Pelosi says "It's just people doing things that people do". And it's not like Trump told them to take over the Capitol like Bat Shit Crazy Watters did by telling her constituents to attack Conservatives and Trumps cabinet members no matter where they are in restaurants, shopping at their homes. Why do dems never get called out on this shit?

The question I have is how did a bunch of ragtag hillbilly's breach the capitol? Everyone knew there was a huge Trump rally going on that day and so why was there so little protection going on in the Capitol? It's almost like they were tempting the protesters to come in. It's a terrible thing that happened, but it looked like it was just a handful of people that were being really aggressive (Antifa? Extreme Far right? Both?). I may be off the reservation on this thought, but DC's a hardcore liberal city with liberals running all the security for the Capitol and it's crossed my mind that they wanted to have an incident (not necessarily a death) that they can point to as the conservatives being this radical bunch. I mean did you see them inside? They were smoking cigars and sitting at Pelosi's desk. Laughing and having a drunk time. It's not like they were looking for people to beat up. It's not like they were setting things on fire or using firearms like many of the protests from BLM. But of course the dozens of cities that were destroyed, burned, ransacked, and citizens killed got a pass for being "mostly peaceful" and as Nancy Pelosi says "It's just people doing things that people do". And it's not like Trump told them to take over the Capitol like Bat Shit Crazy Watters did by telling her constituents to attack Conservatives and Trumps cabinet members no matter where they are in restaurants, shopping at their homes. Why do dems never get called out on this shit?
Yeah - I’m curious why the security was so light especially given what it looked like this summer. I suspect the current administration had something to do with it. I’m sure there will be plenty of hearings and hopefully we will know the answer.

It would also be nice to know why the Maryland national guard who was ready to go couldn’t get clearance from the White House for 1.5 hours.

Reactions: jeffmc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT