ADVERTISEMENT

MarcAg's March Madness contest is back

MarcAg

Gold Member
Sep 3, 2001
This is probably like the 13th year I have done this (I lost track).

Last year first won over $3000.

This is not a bracket contest so ready closely.

Thomas Moore has once again graciously agreed to help me run the league this year and will handle collecting money and payouts. You will send payment to him via paypal (listed below). So thank Thomas for keeping this alive.

READ CAREFULLY.
DON'T MENTION MARCH MADNESS OR TOURNEY IN PAYPAL PAYMENT OR PAYPAL WILL SHUT US DOWN.

Entry- $20 per entry (you may enter up to 5 times)
PAYPAL IS CRACKING DOWN ON MARCH MADNESS GAMBLING. DON'T MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT MARCH MADNESS OR CONTEST OR ANYTHING IN THE PAYPAL MESSAGE. ONLY THING YOU MIGHT NEED TO DO IS PUT IN YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IF YOUR ENTRY IS UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME THAN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

Prizes will be awarded for at least 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. 5th and 6th
1st- 50%
2nd- 25%
3rd- 12%
4th- 8%
5th- 4%
6th- 1%

There is no bracket to fill out. You pick any 8 teams from the field and every time one of your teams win you get points equal to their seeding. The person who scores the most points from their 8 wins.
So if you choose a #1 pick you get 1 pt for every game they win. If you pick a 9 seed then you get 9 pts for every game they win. A #4 seed gets 4 pts for every game they win.

The play-in games do not count in pt totals.

TIE BREAKER- NO TIEBREAKERS THIS YEAR. IF PEOPLE TIE THEY WILL SPLIT THE MONEY.

How to enter
$20 per entry (up to 5 entries) sent via paypal to thomas.moore10@gmail.com Put your first and last name in the message so we can double check it against the entries. $1 from your entry will go to pay for the site.

The deadline is tipoff on Thursday morning. If payment isn't sent by noon central on Thursday you will be booted. With all the entries we receive, we can't send an email to everyone confirming we got your money. But we will send out an email once the tourney gets started to those who have not paid.

http://www.tournamentpools.com/pools.cfm?poolid=148568&p=2&pwd=aggies

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News