ADVERTISEMENT

Man, I thought that global warming would have been a lot warmer.

I am a meteorologists and strongly believe this extreme winter event is the earth's atmosphere revolting against our excessive pollution and green house gases. We are paying a terrible price and will continue to do so with more extreme weather events. Even if we start now, it will take a decade to see some changes in the other direction. Massive floods, extensive droughts, extremely powerful hurricanes, extensive and power winter storms have and will become more commin in time. Climate change is not a joke!
Go spout this crap to China, I have no more Fvcks to give.

I am a meteorologists and strongly believe this extreme winter event is the earth's atmosphere revolting against our excessive pollution and green house gases. We are paying a terrible price and will continue to do so with more extreme weather events. Even if we start now, it will take a decade to see some changes in the other direction. Massive floods, extensive droughts, extremely powerful hurricanes, extensive and power winter storms have and will become more commin in time. Climate change is not a joke!

you probably should have gone into a different field. Science isn’t your thing.

leftist: makes weather political

also leftist: bitch when others now make weather political
The OP said his post was made in jest. As was mine. It’s okay to take things lightly once in awhile. But I love your energy. A drink should take your edge off.

The wind turbines freezing up just cracks me up along with the solar that doesn't work when we have an artic blast, but you know what does work in times like these...natural gas, coal and nuclear plants...100% dependable. Let the new green deal mo fo's freeze in the dark !!!!!

The wind turbines freezing up just cracks me up along with the solar that doesn't work when we have an artic blast, but you know what does work in times like these...natural gas, coal and nuclear plants...100% dependable. Let the new green deal mo fo's freeze in the dark !!!!!
It’s weird seeing some people root against renewable energy.

Reactions: ITS BK
Not rooting against it... far from it but any idiot knows you do not cut off the reliable energy until the green stuff is there and plenty of it. Pretty damn simple councilor.
Of course. Are there people advocating for us to not have enough energy to meet our needs?

I thought you were but you kept going so I started to think the stress of the cold got to you.

Nah, cold never bothered me.

latest

Reactions: CheekySchneider
Of course. Are there people advocating for us to not have enough energy to meet our needs?
Yes, absolutely.
When you shut down a pipeline to fulfill a campaign promise and restrict exploration on federal land before green energy is adequately abundant and very available to meet our nations needs then you have to be either real dense or relish exercising your power. If you don't think John Kerry and Joe Biden are not enjoying their power by telling thousands that are laid off to "find another job" while they jump on their jet and fly off then I can't wait to hear your take. I listened to what they said and all of what they said and not the clips Rachael Madow or Morning Joe selected for me to hear.

Reactions: BDB99 and wick

Please don’t be plural...one Dead Wrong Dave is enough....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT