ADVERTISEMENT

Man, I thought that global warming would have been a lot warmer.

Remember, it’s not called global warming anymore. It’s called climate change, so its more applicable if it’s too warm, too cold, too wet, too dry, too humid,.......basically anything that can be attributed to carbon emissions, industrialization, and now apparently racism causes glaciers to melt.

Reactions: Lukeag
Hence they went with climate change, covers both sides of the weather.

And of course it's all tbe US's fault. Nevermind places like China and India where many of its citizens have worn masks for years due to dangerous ozone levels.

how much drip do you have to have to keep a pipe from freezing? Serious question.

I had that part figured out.

Drip an inside faucet but it needs to be a small stream not just a drip. Fill up a bathtub too...if your pipes freeze you will thank me after the first dump someone takes if there is no water running.

Reactions: 86aggie
Can someone on the left explain to me why the Medieval Warming Period was followed by the Little Ice Age? I have been waiting for that explanation for a long time.

well Al Gore was wrong before as we have passed his end time for the world - not sure if it is set out another 30 yrs or not.

I am a meteorologists and strongly believe this extreme winter event is the earth's atmosphere revolting against our excessive pollution and green house gases. We are paying a terrible price and will continue to do so with more extreme weather events. Even if we start now, it will take a decade to see some changes in the other direction. Massive floods, extensive droughts, extremely powerful hurricanes, extensive and power winter storms have and will become more commin in time. Climate change is not a joke!

I am a meteorologists and strongly believe this extreme winter event is the earth's atmosphere revolting against our excessive pollution and green house gases. We are paying a terrible price and will continue to do so with more extreme weather events. Even if we start now, it will take a decade to see some changes in the other direction. Massive floods, extensive droughts, extremely powerful hurricanes, extensive and power winter storms have and will become more commin in time. Climate change is not a joke!
Haha

I’ve got all of my faucets running. The “cold” pipes seem to be running fine - the “hot” pipes are on a slow dribble.

I’ve got the hot on full-blast to try to work it out, and the cold dripping to keep it from bursting.

I have a tankless water heater. House was built in 2019.

Am I doing this correctly? I’m a southern boy, so I don’t know what to do.

I’ve got all of my faucets running. The “cold” pipes seem to be running fine - the “hot” pipes are on a slow dribble.

I’ve got the hot on full-blast to try to work it out, and the cold dripping to keep it from bursting.

put a towel over your head and stick your mouth under one of the spouts

Great. So you should know if we cut our emissions to zero it will do nothing for the earth. When will we be attacking India and China? If they are killing the earth isn’t it our duty to save the earth?

Leave the hot valve on until u get better flow. Is your tankless on exterior of house?

Reactions: Smasher200
This should be entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT