ADVERTISEMENT

Is shit gonna burn tonight?

Like all the legal opinions that this will be overturned, this is equally completely wrong. He’s going to prison for 10 plus years.

You legal scholars go back to telling us how the courts are going to overturn the elections. Or how corona is just like the common flu. Or whatever else stupid stuff you say that proves to be wrong constantly but never dissuades the stupidity from a free flow.
Talk about irony

Reactions: darterbury
Also Chauvin is trash so he I am ok if he gets screwed over
Imagine that. If the locals with their pitch forks and torches had just a little influence on the outcome, that’s ok, right?

I mean, it’s what the community wanted, so it can’t be that bad?

I think every community should keep a few people at the local courthouse to make sure the jurors to arrive at “the right verdict” (in the words of our president).

Last edited:
Reactions: darterbury
Imagine that. If the locals with their pitch forks and torches had just a little influence on the outcome, that’s ok, right?

I think every community should keep a few people at the local courthouse to make sure the jurors to arrive at “the right verdict” (in the words of our president).
So the President shouldn’t have 1st Amendment rights?

Jurors are instructed to not watch news coverage. Maybe they don’t listen, maybe they do. The assumption this jury was influenced without any evidence is a stretch. Watching this trial, this was not an unexpected result.

So the President shouldn’t have 1st Amendment rights?

Jurors are instructed to not watch news coverage. Maybe they don’t listen, maybe they do. The assumption this jury was influenced without any evidence is a stretch. Watching this trial, this was not an unexpected result.
So funny you ask that question based on what happened to Trump in his last year.

And on the jury, this is an interview with an alternate but I am sure more felt this way. You didn't have to watch the news during the trial to know what was happening based on Seattle and Portland and other areas over the past year or two.

https://100percentfedup.com/alterna...i-didnt-want-to-go-through-the-rioting-video/

Reactions: offshore ag
So funny you ask that question based on what happened to Trump in his last year.

And on the jury, this is an interview with an alternate but I am sure more felt this way. You didn't have to watch the news during the trial to know what was happening based on Seattle and Portland and other areas over the past year or two.

https://100percentfedup.com/alterna...i-didnt-want-to-go-through-the-rioting-video/
He knows exactly how the jury was influenced and he’s not going to address your post.

Dude, you are so ridiculous. You literally chopped off the quote to fit your narrative. Maybe take your own internal fake story a little less seriously and READ THE WORDS

Dude, you are so ridiculous. You literally chopped off the quote to fit your narrative. Maybe take your own internal fake story a little less seriously and READ THE WORDS
It’s not a fake story. The jury had to wade through the mob every day to get to the courthouse. There is no difference in what happened there and what used to happen when democrats dressed up in their KKK garb and used to terrorize citizens. It’s the same democrat playbook but now the mob isn’t dressed up and the media is on their same side. This is the democrat party’s way of doing business

Reactions: darterbury and wick
The part I focused on was representative of your thoughts and those of most of the left. I know this to be true because A) you and others have said as much, B) you vote for the politicians that enable this behavior, C) none/few are talking about how embarrassing it was that this was allowed to happen.

See bullet point #2

there is no intention to try to limit mob intimidation of the court system going forward.

The part I focused on was representative of your thoughts and those of most of the left. I know this to be true because A) you and others have said as much, B) you vote for the politicians that enable this behavior, C) none/few are talking about how embarrassing it was that this was allowed to happen.

See bullet point #2

there is no intention to try to limit mob intimidation of the court system going forward.
I think it’s ridiculous the jury wasn’t sequestered and all politicians should have consequences from commenting on ongoing trials.

I can’t help you with your tribalism view of the world . I agreed with someone’s nuanced take, then you dumbed it down to fit your narrative. The world is not as good and evil as you want it to be. Unless we are calling Chauvin evil, then yes he is.

I think it’s ridiculous the jury wasn’t sequestered and all politicians should have consequences from commenting on ongoing trials.

I can’t help you with your tribalism view of the world . I agreed with someone’s nuanced take, then you dumbed it down to fit your narrative. The world is not as good and evil as you want it to be. Unless we are calling Chauvin evil, then yes he is.
Less than 24 hours ago you were ok with chauvin being “screwed over”.

Here’s how this works: you’re going to “condemn the violence” so you can feel good about yourself, but you’re going to turn around and vote (with the rioters) for people who promote violence and divisive policy.

• Haha
Reactions: jeffmc
It’s not a fake story. The jury had to wade through the mob every day to get to the courthouse. There is no difference in what happened there and what used to happen when democrats dressed up in their KKK garb and used to terrorize citizens. It’s the same democrat playbook but now the mob isn’t dressed up and the media is on their same side. This is the democrat party’s way of doing business
Your unknowing inconsistent positions on the 1st amendment are entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT