ADVERTISEMENT

I have good NEWS

Just like Russian Collusion and the other 100 shocking Trump stories. Every one of them turned put to be completely made up. There are still some ignorant imbeciles that believe them to be true.
And ignorant imbeciles who believe they're all not. What do you think about Cuomo? Probably completely made up too, yea.....I changed my mind, I'm with ya.

Amazing the number of people clinging to the story line that on January 6th there was an event in Washington, D.C. that was an insurrection attempt planned by the Republican Party.

But of course, that is what they are told to believe. So they do.

Yes, surely I am. The Republican Party has gone off tracks. The January 6th attempt proved it. Donald Trump (an entertainer/at best) as an elected official proved it. The continued attempt to deprive voters their rights proved it. Racism and corruption proved it. The gross mishandling of a pandemic proved it...I could go on and on.

what else is there to discuss? Scoreboard is exactly what the American people stated.

Where would you place the Dem Party?

Amazing the number of people clinging to the story line that on January 6th there was an event in Washington, D.C. that was an insurrection attempt planned by the Republican Party.

But of course, that is what they are told to believe. So they do.
Funny how the party that is pro 2A forgot to bring their guns to an insurrection.

trust me, if there is an insurrection you will know it's one. Jan 6 was far from it

Trump Reportedly Hit on Mourners and Showed Photos of Naked Women While Visiting a Shiva
Aidan McLaughlin 10 hrs ago

Contained within a sprawling new piece in the New Yorker about Cyrus Vance, the Manhattan District Attorney investigating Donald Trump, is an incredible anecdote from years ago revealing how the former president approaches mourning.
The anecdote involves Allen Weisselberg, the CFO of the Trump Organization who is reported to be under scrutiny by prosecutors, and who is prominently featured in the story. According to the New Yorker’s Jane Mayer, investigators appear to have their eyes on Weisselberg as a potential cooperator. “Allen Weisselberg knows where all the bodies are buried,” Mary Trump says in the piece.
But Jennifer Weisselberg, who was once married to Allen Weisselberg’s son Barry, expressed uncertainty that her former father-in-law would flip:

She also told Jane Mayer about a wild, if not surprising anecdote involving Trump, a shiva, and a yacht teeming with naked women:

So Trump was a Billionaire playboy - that is a shocker - And the left loved all of what he was right up until he ran against him.

One of my biggest complaints on the Left is that they are like the wind - They all blow one way or the other. And as soon as their leadership makes a decision they have no individual thoughts - just the thought of their party. You have 50 people in the Senate on each side - you should really never have all 50 of them vote the same way on everything. They are supposed to be representing their states not their leadership.

This covid bill is another joke - 1.9 Trillion - would have been better off giving each citizen and I mean every single one of us in the US around $4K and have enough left over to buy geez I don't know .... Perhaps a new fleet of aircraft carriers or something as you would still have about $500 Billion to spend.

Interesting how many people are ok with our country becoming a banana republic. We have no business ever pointing our fingers at any other nations joke of elections and judicial systems.

I don’t have to explain anything. I do my job every day, pay my bills and don’t yell at the sky and spend my time typing up weirdo spreadsheets to “prove he won.” He didn’t. How do I know? He’s not the president.
I sleep well at night. I’m sorry your world is so bleak.

weird take on the analytical election data from the "trust the science" crowd.

Reactions: darterbury

So I'm understanding you correctly, your beef is that counties that usually go one way didn't this time? I'm afraid that's not a very solid argument. Do you not think things change in elections ever? If not why even have them?

do you know what a bellwether county is? do you realize that it is statistically very difficult for these counties to have predicted the winner of the presidential election at an 88% clip in 272 previous instances (over 95% correct last 40 years), and then collectively fall on their faces in a single year to the tune of less than 20% correct?

you can not argue both that we need to "trust the science" and dismiss statistical anomalies of this magnitude with a waive of the hand.

I know what you THINK bel weathers are. Yet those statistics only hold back to 1980. Before and now apparently after, those counties did not represent the eventual winner, that’s not the revelation you think it is, it’s merely another along the many many pieces of evidence that we are becoming a more polarized nation.

You are latching on to statistics like they’re gospel when you should know how silly it is to look at a few counties and point to their statistics as evidence of a national conspiracy? What’s more likely? That those voters changed their way of thinking or that a country who can’t witness a single fart without posting evidence on social media somehow got bamboozled to the tune of 7M votes?

In the end I can sit here and try and logically walk you through the facts and it doesn’t matter. You are smarter than all of us and only you know the true results of the election. Doesn’t matter what certified results say, countless audits, recounts, etc.

Congratz. Trump still lost.

I know what you THINK bel weathers are. Yet those statistics only hold back to 1980. Before and now apparently after, those counties did not represent the eventual winner, that’s not the revelation you think it is, it’s merely another along the many many pieces of evidence that we are becoming a more polarized nation.

the statistics hold back at least as far as 1956 in the spreadsheet posted. you do realize that this concept of vigo, IN (for example) having been historically accurate in predicting presidential elections has been a thing for a while now, right? they didn't just look for outliers and find one random county in IN that finally didn't correctly predict the president.

You are latching on to statistics like they’re gospel when you should know how silly it is to look at a few counties and point to their statistics as evidence of a national conspiracy? What’s more likely? That those voters changed their way of thinking or that a country who can’t witness a single fart without posting evidence on social media somehow got bamboozled to the tune of 7M votes?

i didn't say that the bellwether spreadsheet (the one you refer to as "weirdo") by itself was indicative of a national conspiracy. this election was primarily gamed by changes to voting procedures.

In the end I can sit here and try and logically walk you through the facts and it doesn’t matter. You are smarter than all of us and only you know the true results of the election. Doesn’t matter what certified results say, countless audits, recounts, etc.

recounting garbage ballots was never going to change the outcome.

One of my biggest complaints on the Left is that they are like the wind - They all blow one way or the other. And as soon as their leadership makes a decision they have no individual thoughts - just the thought of their party. You have 50 people in the Senate on each side - you should really never have all 50 of them vote the same way on everything. They are supposed to be representing their states not their leadership.
Didn’t you just prove republicans do the same thing you complain about dems doing?

In 2016 (winning candidate lost the popular vote):

Reactions: bioaggie
matsumoto.BELLWETHER-COUNTIES.0201.png

That's game folks.

We’ve gone from a "weirdo" spread sheet that saw more and longer standing bellwethers fall in 2020 to a game winning list of fewer/shorter bellwethers in 2016, and all we had to do was put the shoe on the other foot.

i've gotta tell you, i did not see this coming.

• Haha
Reactions: darterbury
We’ve gone from a "weirdo" spread sheet that saw more and longer standing bellwethers fall in 2020 to a game winning list of fewer/shorter bellwethers in 2016, and all we had to do was put the shoe on the other foot.

i've gotta tell you, i did not see this coming.
Posts list of “proof.”

someone else posts the same “proof” that speaks to the opposite conclusion.

Your take “oh no that stuff doesn’t count”

I did not see that coming

Didn’t you just prove republicans do the same thing you complain about dems doing?

Plenty more Rep break from their party and vote the way they want to

Plus here in CT the ignorant fools follow their party line as though being in some sort of trance and cant help but agree with anything their party tosses out there.

Biden didn't get 80 million votes. There's no way Biden received more votes than any other presidential candidate ever.

Everyone knows the election was fraudulent.

Reactions: BDB99
Where would you place the Dem Party?
they both stink and are only out to keep their self in office. Their approval rating is barely above single digits and they don't give a hoot about what is best for USA Need term limits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT